DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

14 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Nah, haven't sen it yet Bro. I haven't watched any TV all summer long other than the game last night and our 2 games. Can't stand being in the house after being near laid up so many years for lumbo-sacral nerve damage and finally being healed after finding the right Dr. this past Feb.

You should feel ashamed that you are one of the last 2 people on earth to not see the movie "the Warriors".I even sent it to you!!!!!

25 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

How we go from 6 Gs to 8 guards????? And second so your fix all to the problem is sign guys to the PS that we not good enough to make an NFL to start with full prove plan lol 

PS guys are supposedly WIPS.Either they progress or they go away.AND BTW Ellis was on the PS,so don't tell me they never call one up.Apparently he progessed enough to warrant a roster spot(for the moment) but we can't do this with G's NO WAY

28 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

How we go from 6 Gs to 8 guards????? And second so your fix all to the problem is sign guys to the PS that we not good enough to make an NFL to start with full prove plan lol 

It's a better plan than the one you don;t have

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

You should feel ashamed that you are one of the last 2 people on earth to not see the movie "the Warriors".I even sent it to you!!!!!

Partly yes! But, not really. Saving it for the long remainder of depressing winter after football season is over and not much on TV when I review my movie collection. Dam it, now you've gone and made me feel bad LOL 😉

17 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Partly yes! But, not really. Saving it for the long remainder of depressing winter after football season is over and not much on TV when I review my movie collection. Dam it, now you've gone and made me feel bad LOL 😉

HAHA pullin your chain dude

IDK a guy like Nico Siragusa(OG) we should look at.he's only 25 and FA.Sign him to the PS and see what happens.he was a round 4 pick

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Gonna be tough at Lambeau without them

That's been my line of thinking. Esp. with the short turn around!

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

HAHA pullin your chain dude

That's why I sent you a 'wink' emoji at the end LOL

That's been my line of thinking. Esp. with the short turn around!

May be ugly,but still think we can win it with who we have.That will depend on the O line again.Game planning to fit Jjaw and Hollins styles will help also 

That's why I sent you a 'wink' emoji at the end LOL

Tough job someone has to do it.it's not as easy as it sounds lmao

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Missing Goedert IMO is more of a problem than missing the WR's

I agree  His presence (along with Seumalo playing more consistent) would help the run game a lot which has left a lot to be desired after this past game. 

TJ Lang also out there.He's 32 though but a possible 1 year rental(Lions OG).IDK maybe Big V was better than Seu? That spot needs an ANSWER-NOW

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This vid won't play due to copyright and I can't get on youtube. Everything else works, I have net. Anyone else having probs?

If you have 1 and he goes down doesn't logic tell you to call up the PS OG? if you don;t have one you cant call them up lol,So since you are THIN at that spot why not get some PS competition to see if anyone can be brought up? Why another CB we wont use?

IDK.... don't we have guys on the 53 that aren't on the game days roster.  Like Pryor?  Do we need to keep digging further.  WE could say that for each position.   I think we worry too much here about the bottom of the roster.  Tell me a team that could have their 2 starting WRs and key backup TE out right before the game and be prepared?   It is what it is.  Multiple injuries at the same position is always going to be a problem, doens't mean you cut yourself thin everywhere else in trying to forecast which spot it will be.   I also think there is constant contact with a group of players who aren't on a PS or 53.   I dont think us on the message board really need to know all this do we???   It is what it is, lets go play.  

It's a better plan than the one you don;t have

My plan is simple don’t over react on one game ie Dougs exact comment to the media when ask about Semaulo lol.....If the poor play continues then look to likely make the change to Big V or Herbig....But the plan is not to sign 10 Gs to practice and go thin at every position on our team to have 10 Gs on the 53.... There likely a good reason the guys not on roster right now aren’t on rosters 

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

IDK.... don't we have guys on the 53 that aren't on the game days roster.  Like Pryor?  Do we need to keep digging further.  WE could say that for each position.   I think we worry too much here about the bottom of the roster.  Tell me a team that could have their 2 starting WRs and key backup TE out right before the game and be prepared?   It is what it is.  Multiple injuries at the same position is always going to be a problem, doens't mean you cut yourself thin everywhere else in trying to forecast which spot it will be.   I also think there is constant contact with a group of players who aren't on a PS or 53.   I dont think us on the message board really need to know all this do we???   It is what it is, lets go play.  

Hmmm well the O line should be prepared no matter what receivers are out IMO.last game they were not

20 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

My plan is simple don’t over react on one game ie Dougs exact comment to the media when ask about Semaulo lol.....If the poor play continues then look to likely make the change to Big V or Herbig....But the plan is not to sign 10 Gs to practice and go thin at every position on our team to have 10 Gs on the 53.... There likely a good reason the guys not on roster right now aren’t on rosters 

If the play was poor WHY didn;t you make a change INGAME???? SMH Isn't that why we have 53 players?

So,Seu had an off game.it happens,but when it does you go to someone who ISNT? You gonna wait till Wentz gets floored to protect him?

24 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

JFC did I say 10???? Please,you fight just to fight.

Suffice to say it's going to be a long season if we can't protect Wentz,give up on the running game,because we can't open a hole and we have no secondary

33 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

JFC did I say 10???? Please,you fight just to fight.

Lmao being sarcastic and going to the over extremes like you like to do with everything I mention....