DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Was enjoying the shots of a really dejected Harbaugh. This is off a bye! They'll be unranked after this.

OSU playing unranked, PSU off, going to take a shower and try to get out of here when Deb gets off. At least the foot doesn't have to get wrapped anymore. Still on the knee scooter, the walls are closing in tho.

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Happiness level if we lose to Detroit:

trini—out 

FL—-out

TD—-doubtful

ASG—-doubtful

’58—questionable

stine—-questionable

No Mas——probable

:roll::P

Well here it is one day before game day and I guess we no longer update OUR OWN Injury Report page. :nonono:

MJK, we know how you feel about Harbaugh (if all remember lol)

Know whatcha mean about the walls closing in

Welp just got back from the local classic rock trivia contest. Destroyed the competition.Only one to answer the last question HAHAHA. 'In 1993,this one hit wonder was nominated for an award,but lost out to Liza Minnelli and was also the theme song for a short lived series.Name the song and the band" (this is TOUGH!!!!) No cheating,no help,no phones just UR noggin 

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Was enjoying the shots of a really dejected Harbaugh. This is off a bye! They'll be unranked after this.

OSU playing unranked, PSU off, going to take a shower and try to get out of here when Deb gets off. At least the foot doesn't have to get wrapped anymore. Still on the knee scooter, the walls are closing in tho.

Yep,I can't decide who's dejected look I like better,Harbaugh or Coughlin

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Well here it is one day before game day and I guess we no longer update OUR OWN Injury Report page. :nonono:

😈

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Of interest to me tomorrow is how we use Ellis.He's capable of catching.IDK about his blocking abilities 

Think a ton will depend on Geodart and Alshon availability....If both guys are no goes or limited Ellis could have a huge role in the O....2nd TE and quasi slot WR type image we would have to keep Ertz inline more 

42 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Think a ton will depend on Geodart and Alshon availability....If both guys are no goes or limited Ellis could have a huge role in the O....2nd TE and quasi slot WR type image we would have to keep Ertz inline more 

I would imagine even if they are ready they wont be played much if at all.We need them more for Lambeau.Newbies have been training all week for this.let's see what we got

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Welp just got back from the local classic rock trivia contest. Destroyed the competition.Only one to answer the last question HAHAHA. 'In 1993,this one hit wonder was nominated for an award,but lost out to Liza Minnelli and was also the theme song for a short lived series.Name the song and the band" (this is TOUGH!!!!) No cheating,no help,no phones just UR noggin 

Going out on a shaky limb with Kriss Kross....because Kriss Kross will make you Jump Jump

I guess that isn’t classic rock.

Sad for Jordan Mailata. Many of us had high hopes for him. The drafting of Dillard and now him hitting IR once again. Don’t see him being one of the two options for designation to return.

OH man 31 unanswered points by UCF

53 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Going out on a shaky limb with Kriss Kross....because Kriss Kross will make you Jump Jump

I guess that isn’t classic rock.

That's a pretty good guess!! But nope

8 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Happiness level if we lose to Detroit:

trini—out 

FL—-out

TD—-doubtful

ASG—-doubtful

’58—questionable

stine—-questionable

No Mas——probable

Another example of you not paying attention to posts!  

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

How do you talk to an Angel... The Heights

58 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Sad for Jordan Mailata. Many of us had high hopes for him. The drafting of Dillard and now him hitting IR once again. Don’t see him being one of the two options for designation to return.

Pretty much just see the mailtia IR as an easy way to open up a roster spot without the risk of losing a guy we like....

Also he had next to no chance to see the field first man off the bench at T was going to be Dillard and Big V was likely the 2nd option even with him being trained as a G

Pitt/UCF good game going to the wire

24 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

How do you talk to an Angel... The Heights

BOOM

Nuttin more to say about tomorrow.Stars missing,possibly new stars emerge.it's all based on execution.Git' er done.MUST win.Hope Alshon and Goedert can go Thursday.At lease they won;t be affected by the turnaround 🙂 (I hope thats the plan)