DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

6 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Welp just got back from the local classic rock trivia contest. Destroyed the competition.Only one to answer the last question HAHAHA. 'In 1993,this one hit wonder was nominated for an award,but lost out to Liza Minnelli and was also the theme song for a short lived series.Name the song and the band" (this is TOUGH!!!!) No cheating,no help,no phones just UR noggin 

Just sent Deb to bed and read this post while listening to "Free". I usually win all the local contests and bar bets on anything from back in the day just on the first note or 2. Just got off looking at ticket prices, Tennessee Elton John $97, Boston $489, hate this crap, never paid $100 for a concert! Heck, back then I was w/ the Spectrum associates and for less than that we met the artists!. Turn up the volume, a little more wine.......

57 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Been by far most successful passing on third down. Haven’t rushed for hardly anything on third downhowever.

Stats mean nothing after 2 games.There are no 'trends" at this point.2 great games on Texas/Okla St and Georgia/Notre dame.I keep flipping back and forth.Whomever scheduled these ridiculous overmatch games should be "excused" OSU at Miami(OH) was a waste of time.Like the Eagles playing a pee wee team.No clue how they can be ranked at 6 when they haven't played anyone 

Keep an eye on #51 LB-Tavai today who will be used all over formation (including edge) when in. I will especially look for him to be lined up over Seumalo.

Pretty safe to assume there won't be another blizzard like the last time Detroit played in Philly.

3 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Pretty safe to assume there won't be another blizzard like the last time Detroit played in Philly.

LOL I was thinking 'bout that last night.

Not televised here today but next wks' game is on both english and spanish stations - maybe the refs make more sense in spanish

I have Zeke in vs Miami.Bet he doesnt even play the 4th 1/4 lol.Heading to the nest in 15 mins-we NEED THIS GAME!!!!!

Martin Frank‏Verified account @Mfranknfl

Goedert is on active roster, Alshon not: #Eagles inactives: DeSean Jackson, Alshon Jeffery, Corey Clement, Shareef Miller, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Nate Herbig, Tim Jernigan

Jeff McLane‏Verified account @Jeff_McLane

#Eagles that are active for the first time this season: DE Daeshon Hall, WR Greg Ward, OL Matt Pryor, QB Nate Sudfeld (Josh McCown will be the backup to Carson Wentz).

16 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Nice job! Not many know this

knew the song was a top one and the show lasted only a few episodes...normally a top song would come from a show that lasts.  The era seemed right.  The leftover rock sound during the start of the grunge sound.  Figured it was a good guess.

9 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Brandon Lee Gowton‏Verified account @BrandonGowton

Dallas Goedert is ACTIVE for Eagles vs. Lions

This could be huge if he actually plays snaps.... Can use more TE sets which at this point would be a strength since our WRs are so depleted....

This game to me is huge for Mack Hollins as well can A. Show he is healthy and B. Believe he could be our next deep threat he has the size and speed to do so.

John McMullen‏Verified account @JFMcMullen

With Ward up, be on alert for a gimmick play from the former University of Houston QB. His ability to play in the slot will also make it easier for Nelson Agholor to play outside and lighten the load a bit for Mack Hollins and J.J. Arcega-Whiteside

OMG.... where is our D... Cox looks like he is still hurt, Darby needs more practice... we are not looking sharp Early on.

The next time Doug decides to rest starters in the Pre-Season....DON’T. This teams looks like the second, pre-Season game... Darby again... ..Hell most of the people we rested to avoid meaningless injury are injured on the Bench. Yea it’s early in the game...Peters is on the bench ? Is Doug giving him a rest?