DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

1-2 and if we win one of the next 4 I would be surprised 2-6??? Is this the team we thought we had??? We may lose the 2 spot to the lowly Gnats

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I have but 4 words for this team "WE ARE OUT OF EXCUSES" another pathetic display of ineptitude.Schwartz needs to go

The offense had eight dropped passes. Fumbled the ball three times. And had like three offensive pass interference calls. Almost everybody on the offense had a chance to win the game...they all failed. Goedert dropped a money pass to win the game at the end. JJ had his shot. Hollins and Sproles blew opportunities by pushing off so aggresiosly. Nellie did all the above. Catch...then fumble....then drop...then catch. Just not good enough. 

17 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The offense had eight dropped passes. Fumbled the ball three times. And had like three offensive pass interference calls. Almost everybody on the offense had a chance to win the game...they all failed. Goedert dropped a money pass to win the game at the end. JJ had his shot. Hollins and Sproles blew opportunities by pushing off so aggresiosly. Nellie did all the above. Catch...then fumble....then drop...then catch. Just not good enough. 

we SUCK!!!! 2 games we should have won.the COLTS destroyed the Falcons

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And just couldn’t give up that return TD to start the game. The Lions had to have something like that.

OH 7-3 and we quit?

I'm sorry Ham I am out of excuses

SICK of hearing "OH we need to do better" STHU and DO IT and stop talking about it

1-2 which turns into 2-6-Dullaz is laughing at us again(and they have the right)

AG overpaid.D less that average(even the run D),the secondary is less than second rate.Wentz can't win games by himself

O line average(if that)

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That is why there is a pre-Season ... teams practice...face other teams Defenses...live bullets... This team plays like they’re still in pre-Season and we have already lost sooooo many to injury... How did sitting those guys help us... seems like it’s hurting us.

14 minutes ago, trini said:

That is why there is a pre-Season ... teams practice...face other teams Defenses...live bullets... This team plays like they’re still in pre-Season and we have already lost sooooo many to injury... How did sitting those guys help us... seems like it’s hurting us.

Week 3 the rust is OFF by now??? Sry thats a BS "excuse" and we are out of those

15 minutes ago, trini said:

15 minutes ago, trini said:

sry if our team hinges on 2 WR's out,we had no team to begin with

30 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And just couldn’t give up that return TD to start the game. The Lions had to have something like that.

It happens-fact is we could not come back from adversity at HOME-the excuses have run out 7-3 is not the end of the world is it?

GBFL, the Eagles team made too many mistakes today, yet STILL had TWO opportunities to win the game at the end. I don’t get the offensive pass interference calls....the one on Hollins where he used his elbow - bad call. The second one on Hollins was complete BS as he barely touched the guy. The one on Sproles at the end of the game....c’mon man. The defensive guy was all over Sproles until that moment....all over him in a bad way.  Officials stay out of it at the end of the game. Heck, they implemented a new and bad rule to challenge to bail you out. 

Hollins played well. Ag was VERY inconsistent, but certainly not the only Eagle to drop a pass...Sanders, Howard, Ertz, Whiteside, Goedert...sigh.

The defense is what it is. The biggest disappointment BY FAR for me this year is the DLine.  NO pressure at all. Cant blame poor play by the players on Schwartz. Stafford made some plays in key moments. Wentz did not.

it sucks.

But the Eagles have at least won a Super Bowl. Nobody can take it away. Woohoo!

I think the team thinks they are better than they are. They are 1-2 which means below average. They can do something about it, but they better get it going sooner than later. The Packers at home wont kneel down for them. Just saying. They better get it going before it is too late.

30 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

I'm so pissed I wont be on here awhile(to the delight of many)

7 Drops what is that... Hell No you need to stay here and let us know if you as pissed off as I am....aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh

1 minute ago, senhorcook said:

But the Eagles have at least won a Super Bowl. Nobody can take it away. Woohoo!

I think the team thinks they are better than they are. They are 1-2 which means below average. They can do something about it, but they better get it going sooner than later. The Packers at home wont kneel down for them. Just saying. They better get it going before it is too late.

The Packers are undefeated at home on TNF. 

Oline looking sluggish again, can't run/pass block . Suemalo is not good, Kelce not looking like himself anymore. Receiving core is a mess all around, don't even get me started on the drops, and whats with all the push offs? Dline is a HUGE weakness, can't generate any pressure/sacks and they don't look good against the run either. Darby has been terrible and I attributed that to injury, he shouldn't have been playing. I know the defense held it's own but that's not because of Jim's play-calling, which has been terrible. We needed to disguise the blitz, and we didn't which made it so obvious. Carson hasn't been perfect but thats because he doesn't have help. Doug needed Frank Reich more than we thought.

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This is all on the coaching no more no less

Most talented team ever my a**

On that 3rd down before Carson came up short on 4th, doug called a play trying to get all 15 yards back, why? He KNEW we we're going for it on 4th, so why that call and not something to try to get at least half of that back!!

I won’t second guess Doug play-calling especially with all the losses and changes in our lineup. Reich is gone... Peedy has earned my respect as a play-caller, though with all those dropped balls.I have other issues with this offense. It had to be tough to trust those guys and continue to go to them. Our best are on the bench...Hurt. 5 drops ... at least two, had a chance for TD’s Carson missed enough opportunities to take control of this game. I didn’t see pressure from our DLine... Cox looks average, Darby is not ready for prime time, still too many mental mistakes. In my mind we’ re playing like we’re still in the pre-Season.

1 hour ago, KevvMoss said:

It starts with playcalling. Doug has no idea what he wants to run with this team

I’m not agreeing with this. I saw Pedey scheme and playcall guys to get them wide open. Players got to make plays. Opportunities were everywhere. Coach put them in position. Seven drops, three offensive pass interference, three fumbles and even Wentz being off and missing wide open receivers(some they at least caught but it ruined their YAC opportunity). ST giving up a TD to start the game. Jenkins making a play blocking the kick but then making a mistake of blocking in the back on the return. That’s a 58 yard try for Elliott right there. 

Oline isn’t getting it done either. This is a player problem. I think every coach has work to do in their rooms. And we were relying on young guys. Mack, JJ, Miles and Goedert all have plenty of room to grow. It all bit us at one time tonight but the plays were there to be made. Up to the players to execute.