DaveSpadaro

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

When other players were failing to get the job done, Ward and Ellis weren't even given a fair shot. Ward was in for 2 snaps and Ellis 1. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/9/23/20879498/eagles-vs-lions-snap-counts-philadelphia-failing-production-players-playing-time-week-3-fletcher-cox

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

When other players were failing to get the job done, Ward and Ellis weren't even given a fair shot. Ward was in for 2 snaps and Ellis 1. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/9/23/20879498/eagles-vs-lions-snap-counts-philadelphia-failing-production-players-playing-time-week-3-fletcher-cox

Sad really,called them up from the PS for???????

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/9/22/20878854/eagles-lions-final-score-takeaways-thoughts-recap-philadelphia-nfl-football-carson-wentz-week-3-bgn    Yep,not much to add here.Think he covered it all.Fact remains this team looked GREAT on paper.On the field-not so much

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Sad really,called them up from the PS for???????

Exactly my thought on this subject. Agh inconsistent, Ward no fair shot. Ertz double teamed all game long, no sporting chance for Ellis to see if he could help out with that????????  I mean, I wouldn't have expected much out of Ward or Ellis, but when others are failing why not give these guys a considerable crack at it. 

Yes, losing these last 2 winnable games is a catastrophe.

On a positive note I can heal walk a bit, which is a whole lot better than furniture walking.

We need more than 1 speed guy, been preaching that for yrs along w/ having 2 "tough yds" RB's

We still have a shot at a wildcard, hate giving up the extra game to dullass and them taking the div. We and the players know we're better than this

14 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Exactly my thought on this subject. Agh inconsistent, Ward no fair shot. Ertz double teamed all game long, no sporting chance for Ellis to see if he could help out with that????????  I mean, I wouldn't have expected much out of Ward or Ellis, but when others are failing why not give these guys a considerable crack at it. 

At that point there was nothing to lose-I agree with you

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Yes, losing these last 2 winnable games is a catastrophe.

On a positive note I can heal walk a bit, which is a whole lot better than furniture walking.

We need more than 1 speed guy, been preaching that for yrs along w/ having 2 "tough yds" RB's

We still have a shot at a wildcard, hate giving up the extra game to dullass and them taking the div. We and the players know we're better than this

We have the RB's I have no issue with them,but there needs to be a HOLE to run through.Secret weapon Sproles was used so little-why suit up?

SOOO Jjaw and Hollins are BU's,they are BU's for a reason,still this was DETROIT C'mon man!! AG is a starter and paid like one-total waste of money.I really expected him to shine this game

Get over it, it's in the past. We should have won both, didn't, done. We have GB Thurs, wouldn't be surprised either way this game comes out. Jenkins shows how the vets feel and will still play.

On a positive nore, Ag got cheaper

Note even

Dullaz gonna mop us my friends.Alshon and Djax need to be 100% or else.Our D line can't get to Dak playing this way and if our Oline is incapable of opening holes,we should just forfeit the game and rest ourplayers lol

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Get over it, it's in the past. We should have won both, didn't, done. We have GB Thurs, wouldn't be surprised either way this game comes out. Jenkins shows how the vets feel and will still play.

Note even

Get over it??? Abysmal play and I should "get over it"? If I wasn't a real fan maybe,but I am so nope,not letting nuttin go.They deserve to be btchslapped

If not for the effort of WENTZ and maybe 2 others it would have been 27-3- yeah get over it-no way!! It's pathetic

Meanwhile it's Deb & I's 20th coming up the 27th and I want to know why Reginald Kenneth Dwight's ( Elton John ) tix are $467 up in Boston and $97 down south in Bama. DO they let gay guys sing in Bama?

OH and BTW GB D is alot tougher than Detroit. We start slow,figure 17-0 at the 1/2,then we will "come on" and it will be 31-3 ugh.it's hurts to be an Eagles fan

15 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Meanwhile it's Deb & I's 20th coming up the 27th and I want to know why Reginald Kenneth Dwight's ( Elton John ) tix are $467 up in Boston and $97 down south in Bama. DO they let gay guys sing in Bama?

EZ- location House in Boston 3 million,same house in Bama 300,000

Cousin lived in Boston for 3 years.1 BR apt-4600.00 a month and that was a STEAL. Lives in Houston now,same apt there(better actually) 1100 (owns a house now)

23 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Note even

Unless AG becomes a sensation,he won;t be back in 2020

20 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Cheaper to fly to Bama, hotel it overnight than it is to hit it locally lol

I really did not think we could get hit any worse with the injury bug then last year....But we are riddle with them....

OL losing JP/Dillard back to back plays

DL Malik/Timmy both gone 

Cox,Graham, Barnett all coming off injuries pretty sure at least Cox is not 100% 

Darby hurt again was hurt coming in Mills hurt as is LeBlanc 

Djax/Alshon/Geodart/Clement now JJaw as well 

Suds wrist

KGH hurt Bradham was coming off injury 

brooks coming back from injury 

Next man up is the popular thing but we are running out of men to step up lol 

Hoping we can get out of the first half the season still in the hunt....If we can get healthy in the 2nd half we might be able to make something happen then

Hace to adnit I don't like the lack of results w/ JJAW. Don't know if it's timing w/ Wentz or what, expected better.

36 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

GB - those tix prices were each, unreal. Football tix at Gillette are very unreasonable as well.

Yeah expensive up your way.It's kinda relative cause jobs here that pay 50k,same jobs up there are 500k

37 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

I really did not think we could get hit any worse with the injury bug then last year....But we are riddle with them....

DL Malik/Timmy both gone 

Cox,Graham, Barnett all coming off injuries pretty sure at least Cox is not 100% 

Suds wrist

Hoping we can get out of the first half the season still in the hunt....If we can get healthy in the 2nd half we might be able to make something happen then

So is this just "bad luck"? Why does it seem WE garner more injuries than others? Is our med staff STILL inadequate? We need answers 

40 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

DL Malik/Timmy both gone 

Suds wrist

1-2 6 tough games ahead.I don;t suspect we will be in the hunt for anything except  better a draft pick