Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] RB Matt Jones: An NFL Up-And-Down Story

The Eagles signed running back Matt Jones on Wednesday, adding him to a very talented offensive backfield and, long story short, taking a flier on a player who has had a startling fall from grace in his career. Will a new home and a new offense ...

View the full article

Good size RB who would benefit by not being a feature back. He'll be up against some good competition, but if he can't hold onto the ball, we can't hold on to him. Good luck

Jay Gruden thought enough of Jones to keep him and release Morris.  Can't say the trade-off was that much better.  I agree, if you can't hold on to the ball, we don't need a player on our team working for the enemy. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/5/11/17340684/undrafted-free-agents-2018-eagles-sign-15-rookies-active-roster-philadelphia-jeremy-reaves-ostman

It's rookie camp on a Friday and nobody around. here on the boreds nore here in tourist land - yet! Looking at the rooks, matching them w/ the short contracts - we really are building for the future

I used to have season tix for the Broad St Bully Flyers. Now there are teams in the playoffs I didn't know existed

Welp finally figured out how to get on here.I wish they would explain the new formats BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEM

On 5/10/2018 at 7:30 AM, mjkline1958 said:

Good size RB who would benefit by not being a feature back. He'll be up against some good competition, but if he can't hold onto the ball, we can't hold on to him. Good luck

Seems to me he will be a Blount type replacement.NP,just gives us more options in the backfield

6 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Makes no sense.First it says he played but "wasn't completely healthy",then is says the injury was after the SB.Is this fuzzy reporting?

8 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

It's Saturday, we're all a bit fuzzy

I'm fuzzy most of the time,sometimes the sporadic last brain cell fires(usually not) ?