Sign in to follow this  
james1345

Most Hated Franchises

Hey Dave,

Do you think Eagles fans hate the Patriots just as much as the Cowboys? Thanks.

Best regards,

James 

1 hour ago, james1345 said:

Hey Dave,

Do you think Eagles fans hate the Patriots just as much as the Cowboys? Thanks.

Best regards,

James 

The Cowboys are irrelevant.

I don't think I hate the Pats so much... I dislike them but that's been a jealousy thing. Actually what they've done should be admired in many ways. 

I hate the Cowboys, the Racists and the Steelers. 

I actually admire the hell out of Belichick. Between his knowledge of football history, contrarian personality, and contempt for Goodell and stupid media questions, he's a pretty awesome guy. It made it that much sweeter for the Eagles to beat the Pats on the highest stage. It's not very often that you hear Belichick say "they kept us off balance the entire game" in a postgame presser. Doug Pederson is an incredible coach.

I hate the Giants, and have hated them as long as I have had memories of sports. I also hate the Cowboys just the same. I dislike the Patriots and in ten years I probably won't have an opinion of them.

I kind of like the Patriots and don't understand why Eagles fans would hate them. They play in the opposite conference and other than the occasional game here and there and the 2 SB's, they're not much of a threat to us. 

I hate the Giants, Cowboys, & 49ers. I have moments when I hate other teams but that varies depending on the game, so calling it hate is a bit strong. 

If you don't hate the Patriots, you were too young to remember 2003 and Spygate.

3 hours ago, Erie said:

If you don't hate the Patriots, you were too young to remember 2003 and Spygate.

I don’t hate the patriots for that, I hate our defense for single-handedly putting Deion branch in the Hall of Fame

I personally hate the Patriots more than I hate the Cowboys..... Cowboys are a very close second in terms of hating for me though

Never hated the Pats, but I am very happy we got our first beating them as opposed to Jacksonville, or any of the other 2017 AFC playoff teams. 

6 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Never hated the Pats, but I am very happy we got our first beating them as opposed to Jacksonville, or any of the other 2017 AFC playoff teams. 

Beating the Steelers would have been nice too, though.

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Beating the Steelers would have been nice too, though.

I’ve always wanted an all PA Super Bowl. I’d be ok beating Pitt for another one. I did want to beat the Pats though because of their current status and because they were the defending champions. 

I have a deep hatred for the Raiders...they beat Eagles in Superbowl when I was 14...

Beating the Cowboys in the NFC Championship game...took some of the sting out of my Dallas hatred

On 5/20/2018 at 6:38 PM, gordon said:

I actually admire the hell out of Belichick. Between his knowledge of football history, contrarian personality, and contempt for Goodell and stupid media questions, he's a pretty awesome guy. It made it that much sweeter for the Eagles to beat the Pats on the highest stage. It's not very often that you hear Belichick say "they kept us off balance the entire game" in a postgame presser. Doug Pederson is an incredible coach.

Belichick's sarcasm is legendary, his tough practices well known.  He runs punishment at practices where he'll yell out get up to the line.  And that means the players have to run gassers.  What a sweet victory for the Eagles who beat an authoritarian style head coach from the Parcells tree.

A hated franchise gets over/under wins in Vegas at 5.5 with the Browns.  Now that's hated. That's being unpopular. Arizona will always get that until they win a SB like the Eagles did.  Now the Eagles have a chance to go on a run maybe win another SB.  

On 5/22/2018 at 11:10 AM, jsdarkstar said:

The Cowgirls are the most hated and always will be. No one else comes close.

This is truth.

I also hate the Raiders and the Patriots.  But nothing in sports rivals my sense of loathing for Dallas and everything that they stand for.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:41 PM, SBorBust said:

Tier 1: Cowboys and Steelers

Tier 2: Redskins

Tier 3: Giants

Tier 4: Anyone not named the Eagles

For me, it goes like this:

Tier 1: Cowboys-The combo of that B.S. trade, their arrogance, and years of rubbing salt in the Eagles' wounds when they were winning SB's drove me nuts, so now, I have a crazy dislike of them.

Tier 2: Giants; Cheatriots-for stealing that SB win.

Tier 3: Redskins; Cardinals-They annoy me because they somehow beat us regularly even when they stink/stank/stunk.

Tier 4: Whoever the Eagles are playing this week.