GroundAttack

Which Team Can Go From Worst To First In 2018?

On 5/31/2018 at 1:41 AM, BKLYNYG said:

It seems the team that gets overlooked in the NFCE is often the one out performs projections. I’ve seen the Giants picked last and third in the division. No higher. I still don’t think they have enough to overtake the Eagles, but I do think they can jump over the Cowboys and Skins. We need another offseason to continue building both lines. 

I can agree if Eli plays well

Texans with a healthy Watson and Watt they should win the division or at least make playoffs

On 5/31/2018 at 1:41 AM, BKLYNYG said:

It seems the team that gets overlooked in the NFCE is often the one out performs projections. I’ve seen the Giants picked last and third in the division. No higher. I still don’t think they have enough to overtake the Eagles, but I do think they can jump over the Cowboys and Skins. We need another offseason to continue building both lines. 

I can agree if Eli plays well

the giants are starting to look really scary. i think they could be a problem for us. the addition of barkley to go along with the offensive weapons they already have in place, not to mention thier defense has some good pieces and were really good in 16 i guess thier biggest issues are qb and the oline . if they could squeeze one more good year out of eli things could get interesing

On 6/3/2018 at 9:34 PM, nottingham14 said:

I'm really on board with this TB D. I think it could be fearsome. Vinny, Vea, McCoy and JPP is a stout D line. Their LB core is solid too. Their O was an under achiever last year. If the D plays as well as they should, it will take the pressure off the O. Jameis will never be perfect, but if he can make mistakes and they still win they can succeed. 

Jameis is a moron.  He is singlehandedly holding that team back.

5 hours ago, madriver said:

Jameis is a moron.  He is singlehandedly holding that team back.

Sad thing for Bucs is they will probably pay Jameis and have to let go of better talent to make it happen.

The 49ers.  The Seahawks are clearly on their way down.  The Cards are missing some pieces.  The way the Rams fizzled late last year should be a little concerning. They have a lot of talent, but I think the 49ers are more of a cohesive team.  Suh is a good player, but he disappears quite often.   Also, I think Jimmy G. has a slight edge on Goff in terms of being clutch.

16 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

The 49ers.  The Seahawks are clearly on their way down.  The Cards are missing some pieces.  The way the Rams fizzled late last year should be a little concerning. They have a lot of talent, but I think the 49ers are more of a cohesive team.  Suh is a good player, but he disappears quite often.   Also, I think Jimmy G. has a slight edge on Goff in terms of being clutch.

Good point. Goff may be the new Peyton: folds in the playoffs. That division, the NFC and AFC South will all be a lot of fun to watch this year.