Sign in to follow this  
McNabbIsGone

New 'No Kneeling' Rule May Go Ballistic

Again: wrong time, wrong place, wrong forum, totally irrelevant to all concerned.

They're further killing the 'Goose That Laid The Golden Egg' :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-some-star-players-consider-sitting-out-until-kaepernick-reid-have-jobs/ar-AAxU4C9?ocid=spartanntp

Shaun King as source tells you all you need to know :D  

37 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Shaun King as source tells you all you need to know :D  

Yeah he is an idiot.  That being said, something like this happening would not shock me.  

The NFL would thrive if 100 players held out the rest of their careers over this.

I would spend more money on the NFL to support them against this oppression.

Trying to force an organization to hire a pair of scumbags is oppression.

Pigs Socks and I'm With Stupid have failed the Content of their Character test.

NFL Players Union strikes over actual issues fail after about 3 weeks of missed paychecks.

Anyone think these guys are going to give up millions to support these bozos?

They are the wingnut kneeler faction of the NFL SJWs. Guys like Malcolm Jenkins have moved on without them since they just want to be militant and don't really want to help people.

9 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Again: wrong time, wrong place, wrong forum, totally irrelevant to all concerned.

They're further killing the 'Goose That Laid The Golden Egg' :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-some-star-players-consider-sitting-out-until-kaepernick-reid-have-jobs/ar-AAxU4C9?ocid=spartanntp

giphy.gif

"It's on the internet so it MUST be true!"

19 hours ago, greenskeeper said:

"It's on the internet so it MUST be true!"

I'll see if I can clarify this for you:

The issue isn't that, 'It's on the Internet so it must be true.'

The issue is that it's out there at least on some level . . . which is really stupid, in any event.

On 5/28/2018 at 1:49 PM, SBorBust said:

Roger Goddell is so incredibly poor at his job.

I don’t want to stick up for Goodell, but this comment is very misplaced. This isn’t his rule, this is Jerry Jones and Jeffery Lurie and Woody Johnson and Pat Bowlen and Ziggy Wilf’s Rule.

You have no idea how good Goodell is at his job.

18 minutes ago, Havenless said:

I don’t want to stick up for Goodell, but this comment is very misplaced. This isn’t his rule, this is Jerry Jones and Jeffery Lurie and Woody Johnson and Pat Bowlen and Ziggy Wilf’s Rule.

I couldn't disagree more. The NFL released a vague statement, then allowed the narrative to be hijacked by Shaun King and the rest of the lunatic fringe.

Had they (starting with Goddell) stopped the cloak and dagger BS and met the issue head on they wouldn't be in this nightmare scenario.

The owners most certainly deserve blame as well.

On a side note: Had the moron Dee Smith (who might do his job worse than anyone on earth does anything) tried to demonize me with that hateful rebuttal he would be spitting out teeth.

23 hours ago, Havenless said:

I agree. Goodwill takes the heat. That's why he gets paid. Almost every decision is actually on the owners. They just use him as a firewall

7 hours ago, jfluke said:

I agree. Goodwill takes the heat. That's why he gets paid. Almost every decision is actually on the owners. They just use him as a firewall

Or on the Competition Committee. They create all the real game/rule changes but they do have some idiotic people on that committee for sure. Something else that Goodell gets dumped on for even though he doesn't have a roll in making those changes.

1 hour ago, TexasEagle53 said:

Or on the Competition Committee. They create all the real game/rule changes but they do have some idiotic people on that committee for sure. Something else that Goodell gets dumped on for even though he doesn't have a roll in making those changes.

What about a biscuit?:D

3 hours ago, Bigman52 said:

What about a biscuit?:D

It’s considered updog so it doesn’t count.

lmao

The irony of Shaun King's mentally challenged SJWism is that he's guilty of first degree cultural appropriation.

Shaun King has zero credibility. This is the same guy who backed a woman who said she was sexually abused by police only to find out she made up the whole story after police released the body cam video. 

On 5/30/2018 at 11:37 AM, SBorBust said:

I couldn't disagree more. The NFL released a vague statement, then allowed the narrative to be hijacked by Shaun King and the rest of the lunatic fringe.

Had they (starting with Goddell) stopped the cloak and dagger BS and met the issue head on they wouldn't be in this nightmare scenario.

The owners most certainly deserve blame as well.

On a side note: Had the moron Dee Smith (who might do his job worse than anyone on earth does anything) tried to demonize me with that hateful rebuttal he would be spitting out teeth.

They’re not gonna run their business based on what some idiot guy says (Shaun King.) he would have hijacked the narrative regardless.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, bwestbrook36 said:

I doubt any player that is worth a damn is not going to participate in this

I read this 3 times and still can’t tell what it means. But it’s got 5 likes so I’m sure it’s awesome. 

53 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I read this 3 times and still can’t tell what it means. But it’s got 5 likes so I’m sure it’s awesome. 

Lmao!!! You are telling me? It didn't make sense to me after I posted it. However, people kept liking it so I just rolled with it lol. 

NFL was losing Major Sponsers because fans were tired of the Kneeling... Owners was Losing revenue because of the players kneeling...

players need to remember who actually pays there pay checks, the fans do if there was no fans there would be no million dollar pay check.

The problem I have with this rule is that it has no teeth. What does the league do if both teams kneel? Offsetting penalties? Even if one team kneels, a 15-yard penalty doesn't do much on the opening kickoff considering how long the game is, especially if it's the receiving team that gets the penalty since most kickoffs aren't returned anyway.

This whole anthem debate is downright ridiculous. True patriotism isn't about conforming to a standard when hearing the anthem or seeing the flag. It's about working to uphold the fundamental values written in the Constitution's Preamble.

UPDATE: Looks like it's already gone ballistic with Trump tweeting today that staying in the locker room is just as unpatriotic as kneeling. It doesn't matter how true it is; the bottom line is that Trump has a cult following now who'll stand by his tweets against anyone he challenges.