RealBallHawk20

Andrew Luck

first thing that comes to my mind when I see Andrew Luck is BAD luck.. 

17 minutes ago, Silentop said:

first thing that comes to my mind when I see Andrew Luck is BAD luck.. 

The Colts management contributed to that by not giving him a good OL.

39 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Colts management contributed to that by not giving him a good OL.

Or defense or running game. 

On 6/9/2018 at 7:28 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I don't agree with that at all. I thought he looked fantastic. They're a below average team without him, yet he took a couple of those teams to the playoffs.

They were beyond below average, his situation was much akin to Elway in the 80's.  That FO should be jailed for criminal negligence for how bad they were at trying to protect him.

Hopefully he'll play again.  That shoulder injury is kind of mysterious and there is a lot of dancing around.  I feel he had a setback and isn't ready yet.

On 6/27/2018 at 1:32 PM, BulldogsCards said:

Hopefully he'll play again.  That shoulder injury is kind of mysterious and there is a lot of dancing around.  I feel he had a setback and isn't ready yet.

On 6/9/2018 at 7:21 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

This guy's story is beyond surreal. The man dubbed the next Peyton Manning and he hasn't played in years because of his injury. Meanwhile from that same draft, Foles got himself a ring.

Just goes to show that not everything that is  said will happen... does. And  those that many said would never happen ...did!

20 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Interesting to see how this one plays out from here on... I hope he gets back on the field. He's a fantastic player to watch when he's healthy. 

If he's healthy and the coach doesn't pull a boner, that division suddenly looks interesting.

Not necessarily super-competitive, but definitely interesting.

4 hours ago, madriver said:

If he's healthy and the coach doesn't pull a boner, that division suddenly looks interesting.

Not necessarily super-competitive, but definitely interesting.

Yeah definitely interesting because I think both the Colts and Texans will be looking for improvements and actually the Titans could be better with a new HC. 

On Tuesday, June 05, 2018 at 4:07 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can see your point and yeah if he doesn't play this year then it's going to be difficult for him. But I guess being a competitor he's going to keep trying until he literally can't go on anymore.

I think he would be alright if he missed another year (in terms of him being able to come back and play)

He isnt playing a position where he needs speed such as WR, RB, DB........ Aslong as his arm allows him to throw a football he will be able to come back from an extended period of time  IMO

People always talk about his ints but you gotta take into account the kid had pretty much nothing around him most the time, yet the pressure was on him to make plays. A lot of times that means taking chances hoping you're wr can win the 1 on 1 battles or at the very least knock the ball down. 

But as we have seen here playing with subpar wrs can screw up an entire offense. We saw it with Donnie mac, thing with Donnie though at least early on was he could make things happen with his legs so l don't really fault luck for the picks he has to chuck it or just go 3 and out all day. Thinking back besides Hilton the guy has nobody

6 hours ago, greenpassion said:

People always talk about his ints but you gotta take into account the kid had pretty much nothing around him most the time, yet the pressure was on him to make plays. A lot of times that means taking chances hoping you're wr can win the 1 on 1 battles or at the very least knock the ball down. 

But as we have seen here playing with subpar wrs can screw up an entire offense. We saw it with Donnie mac, thing with Donnie though at least early on was he could make things happen with his legs so l don't really fault luck for the picks he has to chuck it or just go 3 and out all day. Thinking back besides Hilton the guy has nobody

That's not necessarily true with the mobility factor. Luck is more then capable with his legs actually he ran the same 40 time as McNabb . It's just Luck doesn't use his legs as much as McNabb did early in his career

Reportedly playing the 1st quarter of their 1st preseason game. This, imo, is a smart move, especially since he hasn't played since December 2016.

13 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Reportedly playing the 1st quarter of their 1st preseason game. This, imo, is a smart move, especially since he hasn't played since December 2016.

Yeah now there's a player who needs pre season to shake off some cobwebs.