Sign in to follow this  
McMVP

Julian Edelman suspended 4 games for PED violation

"I've known Julian since his rookie year and he is a phenomenal athlete who takes his training seriously-it's disappointing to hear today's news," trainer Alex Guerrero said in a statement. "Elite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their training. Here at our facility, we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients. And anyone who would suggest otherwise is irresponsible, and just plain wrong."

--------

So Alex Guerrero is Edelman's trainer too?

Hmm...

:ph34r:

21 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

"I've known Julian since his rookie year and he is a phenomenal athlete who takes his training seriously-it's disappointing to hear today's news," trainer Alex Guerrero said in a statement. "Elite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their training. Here at our facility, we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients. And anyone who would suggest otherwise is irresponsible, and just plain wrong."

--------

So Alex Guerrero is Edelman's trainer too?

Hmm...

:ph34r:

Yep, even the Boston media is all over this one.  Gurrero is likely feeding all these guys juice, including Brady.  That's likely why Bill kicked him out of the clubhouse in the first place.  There's even speculation up here that Bill asked the league to test Edleman to get him busted and end the Gurrero debate in an attempt to regain control over the locker room and Brady. 

We totally ruined this team!!

Good, I've never liked Edelman. I can't even put my finger on the exact reason, but he just comes across as a total dooosh to me. 

The problem is with all these supplements is the dam proprietary blends.  I really wish they were forced more to show these. As a guy that works out and take supplements it can be scary   

13 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

The problem is with all these supplements is the dam proprietary blends.  I really wish they were forced more to show these. As a guy that works out and take supplements it can be scary   

I take creatine and a few single ingredient things like caffeine, vitamin d and fish oil. I feel the money spent on most supplements is better spent on high quality food.

24 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I take creatine and a few single ingredient things like caffeine, vitamin d and fish oil. I feel the money spent on most supplements is better spent on high quality food.

I quit drinking so I use the what would of been beer money on it. I  try to eat best I can but with 4 kids just does not happen  :D

On 6/8/2018 at 10:48 AM, The Norseman said:

Yep, even the Boston media is all over this one.  Gurrero is likely feeding all these guys juice, including Brady.  That's likely why Bill kicked him out of the clubhouse in the first place.  There's even speculation up here that Bill asked the league to test Edleman to get him busted and end the Gurrero debate in an attempt to regain control over the locker room and Brady. 

We totally ruined this team!!

This is a theory I could subscribe to.  Pretty keen insight into the not so obvious but something going on behind the scenes.  Ego sure drives a lot, uses a lot of energy.