VaBeach_Eagle

Black Monday: Who's on the Hot Seat in 2018? Who gets fired?

Well...........with 3 jobs left on the board we've seen (and likely will see) a rather eclectic group in this year's mix.  Old and Young, O and D but so far only 1 retread-and he came out of retirement to take it.

I view it in totality as a commentary on the crap franchises in question.  You'd almost have to consider "out of the box" as the only available norm.  Risky, but given the options?..........

Happy to see new blood get a chance, although I'd put the likelihood any of them succeeding at 0-5%.  Differing reasons but, yeah.......... 

Jets have the best chance out of all, but separate baggage that makes any buyer just a bit wary.........................

QB Eagles will eventually move will net them a windfall from this desperate mess.

Just now, LacesOut said:

A little off topic, sorry, but I just noticed that no team this season went 8-8.  Kinda odd?

I can't remember the last time that happened

27 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

A little off topic, sorry, but I just noticed that no team this season went 8-8.  Kinda odd?

But someone did go 8-7-1... Thank you Kirk Cousins... lol

31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

:lol:

20 hours ago, Greenakers2 said:

Gase to NYJ.   Well, he was the one most folks thought would be signed up for a new command..............

I think its a great move for Jets.  Gase is a Qb guy with MUCH more HC pedigree than the young fools getting hired around the league.  Not sure of its a great move for Adam Gase.  The Jets are every bit as bad as the Phins at forming a talented roster.  I am not sure Darnold's ceiling is much higher than tannehill's either.

If the Bengals and Dolphins are indeed "just waiting" for the tournament to end.........it does start to look like the teams who hired D-minds did so because they have no offense to sell.  Easier to get ones ducks in a row on that side of the ledger in those locales.

Tells you again where the HQ of the QB market will be centered around.

Apparently bengals are waiting for rams qb coach. Yet another team wanting a McVay clone.

i guess it’s not that different than Andy Reid’s OC being snagged every other year. Bieniemy probably next.