VaBeach_Eagle

Black Monday: Who's on the Hot Seat in 2018? Who gets fired?

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Zimmer should be fired before this one is over. 

If I'm Minny, I'd definitely do it. I didn't realize he's been there for 5 years. 

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

If I'm Minny, I'd definitely do it. I didn't realize he's been there for 5 years. 

And how many play off wins? Zero? 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well he does have the playoff win from last year. But without that miracle, yea it would be zero.

Just now, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Well he does have the playoff win from last year. But without that miracle, yea it would be zero.

Oh yeah of course... The game where he used up all his lucky juju. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They beat the saints but im pretty sure they have a losing record bc they lost to eagles last year and hawks two years earlier. 

14 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

If I'm a HC candidate for the Bucs, I would have a long talk with the owner to see how attached he is to Winston. If I don't have to hitch my wagon to Winston, I'll take the job. Otherwise i'd avoid it like the plague.

29 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

If I'm a HC candidate for the Bucs, I would have a long talk with the owner to see how attached he is to Winston. If I don't have to hitch my wagon to Winston, I'll take the job. Otherwise i'd avoid it like the plague.

What, you don't like eating w's?

23 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

I feel for Bowles. The Jets are a perplexing organization. And it doesn't make things easier when you play in the same division as the Pats.

6 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Seems like most teams do their firing shortly after the games on the final Sunday anymore. 

Good point.

It's become Black Sunday Night.

How long until a national journalist complains that all the Black head coaches are being fired?  I saw an article about that from Eugene Robinson last year.  Bowles, Joseph, and Wilkes all appear to be pretty mediocre.

14 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

How long until a national journalist complains that all the Black head coaches are being fired?  I saw an article about that from Eugene Robinson last year.  Bowles, Joseph, and Wilkes all appear to be pretty mediocre.

There can't be a complaint. They were fired on Sunday, not Black Monday...

Ba doom boom...

I'm a little surprised Bowles is getting fired. I thought there would be some leeway as far as drafting a quarterback and being in the same division as the Patriots goes.

1 hour ago, Sturm said:

I honestly like Bowles, Shame really. The deck was stacked against him and he did what he could.

He'll likely land a defensive position job somewhere. Jets need an offensive mind coach

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Duce to the Jets?

Nooooooo