Sign in to follow this  
vaff84

Ex-player Kellen Winslow II arrested on suspicion of multiple sex crimes

16 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Totally forgot that Winslow is the "Finding Boston Market" guy too

Yea I was about to post the same thing 

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I, and other people thought, that he could be as good as his father but he lacked his father's work ethic.  I don't know if he has CTE issues and if that is contributing to this or if he is just a thug.  Winslow Sr. was such a great player. That Chargers team was fun to watch back in the day.

Well that's a new side affect if cte makes you want to rape 70 year old women in a trailer park. So in other words I highly doubt it is cte

2 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Well that's a new side affect if cte makes you want to rape 70 year old women in a trailer park. So in other words I highly doubt it is cte

I'm not saying it is CTE, but brain damage can affect people's behavior/tendency to be violent.  I'm not saying that he shouldn't face charges or be excused because he might have it.

1 hour ago, CaliEagle said:

I'm not saying it is CTE, but brain damage can affect people's behavior/tendency to be violent.  I'm not saying that he shouldn't face charges or be excused because he might have it.

That's true but, still he is only 34 and has had questionable behavior before and a short temper. He might have other mental problems

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

That's true but, still he is only 34 and has had questionable behavior before and a short temper. He might have other mental problems

Might?

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Might?

Lol well I guess we can learn more towards he most certainly has mental problems

Kellen Winslow II jailed again, accused of lewd conduct while on bail

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-winslow-new-arrest-20190304-story.html

Kellen Winslow II, the namesake son of the Chargers’ legend, was jailed without bail Monday after prosecutors brought new charges accusing him of lewd conduct in front of a 77-year-old woman in a Carlsbad gym last month — incidents said to have happened while he was out on bail facing charges of kidnapping and rape.

The younger Winslow is accused of touching himself and asking the woman if she liked it while he was exercising near her on Feb. 13, according to Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens.

Nine days later, the prosecutor said, the woman was in a hot tub at the same gym when Winslow allegedly got in wearing only a towel and engaged in lewd conduct.

Winslow is accused of reaching out and touching the woman’s arm, and touching her foot as she got out of the hot tub to report the incident, the prosecutor said.

On Thursday, Winslow was accused of two counts of lewd conduct, and one count each of battery of an elder and willful cruelty to an elder. The charges are all misdemeanors.

The 35-year-old Winslow, who is a former NFL player, pleaded not guilty and was ordered to remain on house arrest, according to court documents.

On Monday, Vista Superior Court Judge Blaine Bowman ordered the Encinitas man jailed without bail.

Winslow’s defense attorney did not respond Monday to requests seeking comment.

At the time of the alleged incidents at the gym, Winslow was free on about $2 million bail, awaiting trial on rape and kidnapping charges in a case filed last year.

Trial in that case is scheduled for next month in Bowman’s courtroom. Winslow has pleaded not guilty.

Last June, prosecutors charged Winslow with several counts, including allegations that he kidnapped and raped two transient women in the Encinitas area.

The alleged attacks happened last March and May. Both women were in their 50s.

In addition, Winslow is accused of exposing himself to a woman, also in her 50s, in her Encinitas yard last May.

Then last summer, a woman came forward to allege Winslow had raped her in 2003, when she was 17 years old. Winslow was 19 at the time.

Winslow is due back in Bowman’s courtroom Tuesday for a previously scheduled hearing: His attorneys are asking Bowman to drop several charges in the kidnapping and rape case.

The defendant is the son of Chargers Hall of Famer Kellen Winslow. The younger Winslow was born and raised in San Diego and played 10 seasons in the NFL.

Why the hell was he out on bail to begin with!?

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Why the hell was he out on bail to begin with!?

Police all over the country ask that question daily. But, money talks. The fact that bail is an option with MULTIPLE rape cases ongoing is... I don't know. Shocking? Sickening?

Should start holding the judicial department responsible. Vote them the hell out after these things.

As appalling as Winslows actions are his parents statement is appalling in their own sense.

Its ok to say you love and support your kid even when he does horrible things but to end the statement with, were gonna get the "true Facts"blah blah blah to clear our sons sullen name thats not helpful.

Accountability look it up.😒

Prosecutor: Kellen Winslow II "has been given much, but it was not enough”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/20/prosecutor-kellen-winslow-ii-has-been-given-much-but-it-was-not-enough/

The criminal trial of former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II has begun.

In opening statements, which can be seen along with the full trial on CourtTV.com, the prosecution outlined the charges on the various sexual offenses that Winslow is facing.

"Mr. Winslow has been given much, but it was not enough,” Dan Owens told the jury.

Owens promised testimony from five different victims.

"He victimized five women, five separate women who knew nothing of each other,” Owens said. "This is not a question of whether or not he was the person involved in these crimes, but whether what the crimes are.”

Winslow, a first-round pick of the Browns in 2004 and the son of Hall of Fame Chargers tight end Kellen Winslow, faces charges on 12 counts, including rape. He faces a sentence of up to life in prison if convicted.

"I ask you to judge him by who he is, not who his father is,” Owens said.

Winslow’s defense will become more clear when his lawyer delivers an opening statement later today.

Owens’ opening statement continues as of this posting.

12 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Ever since the " I’m a soldier” rant I thought this guy was nuts.

A.G.R.E.E

He's a very disturbed human being.

Not defending this at all but the oral copulation charge really seems kinda nit-picky.

16 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Lol what the actual F am I reading..

Kellen Winslow's son is a rapist of the elderly.

They're actually considering letting a gerontophilic rapist back out on the street? The justice system in this country is forked.

I'm operating under the assumption that correspondence between a deliberating jury and the judge is supposed to be kept confidential. So I would be mighty annoyed if something I wrote the judge was suddenly common knowledge.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:49 AM, Captain F said:

He has that Aaron Hernandez vibe.  

So happy the MA judge reinstated his guilty verdict.  His wife doesn't get jack and the victim families can sue his estate for wrongful deaths.  Finally a case where justice has been served.