Sign in to follow this  
xzmattzx

Pro Football Hall of Fame induction questions

I told myself while he was playing that I would go to Brian Dawkins' Hall of Fame induction when (not if) he got in.  That time has come.  I've never been to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and obviously never been to a Pro Football Hall of Fame induction.

I have a lot of questions about attending.  Do people need tickets to attend the induction?  Will the Hall of Fame be open on the day of the induction?  Are there any event plans in place, such as where to park, getting in, etc?  Anything else I should know?

4 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

I told myself while he was playing that I would go to Brian Dawkins' Hall of Fame induction when (not if) he got in.  That time has come.  I've never been to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and obviously never been to a Pro Football Hall of Fame induction.

I have a lot of questions about attending.  Do people need tickets to attend the induction?  Will the Hall of Fame be open on the day of the induction?  Are there any event plans in place, such as where to park, getting in, etc?  Anything else I should know?

Yes, you need tickets.  We are going with The Green Legion - they will take care of everything.

https://trips.greenlegion.com/2018-green-legion-hall-of-fame-invasion-460/

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, xzmattzx said:

@xzmattzxI will not be able to go to the weekend events and have tickets to sell. I have tickets for every part of the weekend as I made my own package.

I have 2 excellent Induction ceremony tickets ( row 1 off the grandstand seats directly in front of the stage, next to the NFL network? booth so you can see over everyones head that is sitting on the field,  4 gold jacket ceremony dinner tickets, 2 Roundtable discussion tickets and preferred parking for each event pre-paid for.  I even have 2 tickets to see the parade from the grandstand seats.  I was really looking forward to go but a broken hotwater heater kind of is costing my a small fortune.  I even can let you know where I will be cancelling my reservation at my hotel so you can scoop it up!Please get back to me ( or anyone else that is interested).

Thanks, but I ended up buying tickets to the enshrinement and museum.  I'll just be in town that day, so I only need those two things.

31 minutes ago, aziz15 said:

@xzmattzxI will not be able to go to the weekend events and have tickets to sell. I have tickets for every part of the weekend as I made my own package.

I have 2 excellent Induction ceremony tickets ( row 1 off the grandstand seats directly in front of the stage, next to the NFL network? booth so you can see over everyones head that is sitting on the field,  4 gold jacket ceremony dinner tickets, 2 Roundtable discussion tickets and preferred parking for each event pre-paid for.  I even have 2 tickets to see the parade from the grandstand seats.  I was really looking forward to go but a broken hotwater heater kind of is costing my a small fortune.  I even can let you know where I will be cancelling my reservation at my hotel so you can scoop it up!Please get back to me ( or anyone else that is interested).

That sucks for sure. Like the guy above, I went with the Enshrinement tickets, Museum and Parade. Hot Water heaters will always get u at the wrong time. I just changed mine out last year to a  tank less so I know it can get pricey. Hell my downstairs AC unit just went yesterday BUT NOTHING will keep me from seeing Dawk go into the Hall. NOTHING, lol. Maybe you can figure a way to do both. GL to you and maybe Ill see u there. 

37 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

That sucks for sure. Like the guy above, I went with the Enshrinement tickets, Museum and Parade. Hot Water heaters will always get u at the wrong time. I just changed mine out last year to a  tank less so I know it can get pricey. Hell my downstairs AC unit just went yesterday BUT NOTHING will keep me from seeing Dawk go into the Hall. NOTHING, lol. Maybe you can figure a way to do both. GL to you and maybe Ill see u there. 

It wasn't only the cost of the hot water heater, it is the carpet that it ruined that has to be replaced as well. I did also just go to the MLB all-star game so that was supposed to one part of my 2 part sports summer. Ugh. Those gold jacket dinner tickets are like 175 each! I need someone to buy them ?

Lucky looks like my downstairs AC unit was only a capacitor and Freon so was not as much as I was expecting. But I have to save some cash for my trip to Titan land for our yearly away game trip. So dinner tickets are not a option for me, lol. Wife put me on a budget with all our trips this year. Sorry, GL to u man.