heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

Recommended Posts

This could be the first lifetime ban for personal conduct. If true, Shady f'ed up big time. These kind of optics are social dynamite in today's age, Roger will bring the hammer down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's true his career is done.  I'll need more than an Instagram post from the friend of the alleged victim, in which the two women don't even look alike (to me)..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pic looks bad. If he did that to her, he should be arrested soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If true... beats his kid, his dog, his girlfriend. Someone who does that needs to be in jail for a long, long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If true, obviously he's an absolute piece of garbage and should be locked up...

Here's what troubles me, in the post, the person says they overlooked child and animal abuse that McCoy supposedly perpetrated... So to hell with McCoy if this is true, but if that person and the person he beat up didn't take action when he was abusing animals and children, they can go straight to hell as well.

This world is a messed up place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

If it's true his career is done.  I'll need more than an Instagram post from the friend of the alleged victim, in which the two women don't even look alike (to me)..  

They don't look a like because in one picture she's out wearing make up and the other her face is deformed from being hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

They don't look a like because in one picture she's out wearing make up and the other her face is deformed from being hit. 

Nah, they don't look alike to me at all. and she's only got the one pic. Someone on there told her to post the police report for validation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, EaglezINPhila said:

If true, obviously he's an absolute piece of garbage and should be locked up...

Here's what troubles me, in the post, the person says they overlooked child and animal abuse that McCoy supposedly perpetrated... So to hell with McCoy if this is true, but if that person and the person he beat up didn't take action when he was abusing animals and children, they can go straight to hell as well.

This world is a messed up place.

That's my thought as well.

Stand by and let him beat his dog and his kid, but now that it's her friend, she draws the line??

I don't believe the story and I don't believe the IG poster. 

This is just 2 miserable women trying to bring a young successful man down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D-Shiznit said:

This could be the first lifetime ban for personal conduct. If true, Shady f'ed up big time. These kind of optics are social dynamite in today's age, Roger will bring the hammer down.

And Chip may have in retrospect done the Eagles a big favor a few years back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

And Chip may have in retrospect done the Eagles a big favor a few years back. 

Chip did us a favor by sucking so much that Lurie was forced to fire him, and we got our Lombardi with Dougie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Officials tell TMZ Sports ... EMTs responded to a home on Delicia's street early Monday morning. There are only 3 houses on her block. They would not reveal details about the situation.

We've learned LeSean and Delicia have had a contentious relationship for a while -- according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge's order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia.

In court docs, McCoy wrote ... "Defendant is ex-girlfriend of owner/plaintiff and refuses to leave."

He also wanted the judge to force Delicia to return all of his items that were in her possession.

In fact, the two sides were scheduled to appear in court on the matter TODAY -- but it might get pushed due to a medical emergency involving a member of her lawyer's family.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ Sports, Delicia told the court McCoy had discussed marriage with her back on May 28 and gave her a "substantial gift."

She says he then left on May 30 to attend OTAs. She left town the next day for a graduation in Virginia.

The next day, while she was gone, Delicia claims LeSean had some of his friends, family members and other crew remove her furniture and furnishings without her knowledge.

When she saw things going down on a live security cam feed, she immediately called police and they stopped McCoy's people from hauling her stuff away.

In court docs, Delicia says LeSean cut the electricity to her place ... and things have been nasty ever since.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-investiagtion-domestic-violence-attack/

There seems to be plenty of smoke going around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

To me, it looks like a money grab, or a way to try and win her court battle against him.  She doesn't want to leave his house that she's staying in, and was supposed to be in court today, but she somehow gets beat up right before that, and her lawyer has a family illness.  Yeah... OK.

Also, the post on IG from her BFF made it out to be like McCoy beat her up, and she made all these other allegations about him abusing his son, his dog, and taking PEDs.  Again, all these allegations right before her friend is supposed to go to court.  In that one link you sent, another friend of the victim now claims that McCoy hired people to go into his house to rob and beat her up.  I swear man.. what's next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He discussed marriage, gave her a substantial "gift", then moved her stuff out a few days later? Something there doesn't add up. Shady says he hasn't had direct contact with her in months... Whomever did that to her should go to jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

To me, it looks like a money grab, or a way to try and win her court battle against him.  She doesn't want to leave his house that she's staying in, and was supposed to be in court today, but she somehow gets beat up right before that, and her lawyer has a family illness.  Yeah... OK.

Also, the post on IG from her BFF made it out to be like McCoy beat her up, and she made all these other allegations about him abusing his son, his dog, and taking PEDs.  Again, all these allegations right before her friend is supposed to go to court.  In that one link you sent, another friend of the victim now claims that McCoy hired people to go into his house to rob and beat her up.  I swear man.. what's next?

I doubt she beat the ish out of herself.

Theres shady things going on both sides. Her friends could also be jumping to conclusions. TMZ could also be full of ish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've all known for a good while that McCoy is a shady person. Wasn't it just last year that he was accused of assaulting off duty police officers? Then there's the bus incident and weren't there other things on social media a few years back? He's definitely a talented football player, but he seems to be a POS human being. 

If the accusations are true, he belongs in prison for a good, long stint, and while I a part of me had wished that our trade offer for him last year had gone through, I'm really glad it didn't. We won it all without him and now we don't have to deal with all of this.

I can imagine Goodell putting him on the Commissioners Exempt list while the investigation and any court proceedings take place. I won't be shocked if he doesn't play in 2018.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something fishy is going on. They were set to appear in court today, McCoy wanted her to move out of a place he owns.

So that being the case why would he do anything that endangers that happening, when he's already brought spot light to him and his ex? At this stage he has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Then her one friend suggests he hired people to pistol whip her and rob her? That doesn't even make any sense. He's rich and was already getting a court order issued to remove her from his home that he owns. It's likely she was already going to be forcibly removed via law officials, why would he get thugs hired to do this.

All that being said, he has made a career as a RB where he suffers violent hits to the head. I'm not saying that absolves him of anything or gives him a reason as to why this happened.. just trying to understand the 'why' part, since the timing seems... interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, unless Shady has CTE, or is extremely stupid, I don't buy that he would purposely jeopardize his court case with her by sending goons to rob/assault her. It makes no sense at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At best, someone else beat this woman and her friend hates McCoy enough to pin the blame on him. Still not good. It should also be noted that her friend who posted this can't press charges on McCoy's girlfriends behalf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now