heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

So is this case closed? The Eagles feel confident enough to potentially trade for him.

1 hour ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

So is this case closed? The Eagles feel confident enough to potentially trade for him.

I'm not really sure why everyone is so focused on the actual case on if it's closed or not. The NFL will do what they want as far as punishment goes anyways

11 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not really sure why everyone is so focused on the actual case on if it's closed or not. The NFL will do what they want as far as punishment goes anyways

Exactly, the DA said they didn’t believe the accuser, even her main witness said she was asked to lie by the accuser about witnessing abuse...they had texts where the accuser talked about blackmailing Zeke, no charges were ever filed....and he got 6 games....so the league will do what it wants.

however since Shady doesn’t play for Dallas he probably won’t get anything more than a game or two tops

6 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

… and he got 6 games....so the league will do what it wants.

He got 6 games because of that stupid half shirt he loves to wear.

20 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

No. Did they ever find the attacker/burglar? Find him, question him, then you may find out if he was working for Shady or not.

Last I heard, the ex-gf filed a civil lawsuit against McCoy for not providing her enough protection at his home. LINK

Then his ex-wife got involved. She claims Shady gave their son bruises; and if she helped as a character witness for Shady, he would help her by enrolling their son in private school near her home. LINK

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He got 6 games because of that stupid half shirt he loves to wear.

That is a great point 

+I bet he could of got those games reduced if he and Jerry did not such a crap show over it. Even being watched the kid was doing stupid crap ..... he should be glad someone for once in his life laid some rules and punishments down onto him.  God only knows what he would of done next if he kept goign  

Just saw McCoy in a PC saying that he heard of the rumor, doesn't pay attention to all that... but he never should have been traded to begin with.

I'm sure Bills fans just love him saying that. lol Basically he's saying "I shouldn't be a Buffalo Bill right now!" lol

10 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Exactly, the DA said they didn’t believe the accuser, even her main witness said she was asked to lie by the accuser about witnessing abuse...they had texts where the accuser talked about blackmailing Zeke, no charges were ever filed....and he got 6 games....so the league will do what it wants.

however since Shady doesn’t play for Dallas he probably won’t get anything more than a game or two tops

8xQ5-9x72XkZ5lT3cSf0-7r.gif