heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

28 minutes ago, Northern Green Wings said:

McCoy wanted her to move out of a place he owns.

I don't know what the laws in Georgia are, but I know that in Maryland (and Virginia, I think), you have to give a 'tennant' 30 days notice of eviction. You can't just kick them out. So assuming Georgia is the same, that's possibly what the court case is about.

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't know what the laws in Georgia are, but I know that in Maryland (and Virginia, I think), you have to give a 'tennant' 30 days notice of eviction. You can't just kick them out. So assuming Georgia is the same, that's possibly what the court case is about.

Me either, and I won't speculate as to everything that was involved leading up to that in their relationship.

But as he did get his lawyer involved, I would think he was on the side of the law to reach the stage of having her removed from his home. I would hope his lawyer would advise him if he could or couldn't proceed with sueing her for what he wanted. 

52 minutes ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Something fishy is going on. They were set to appear in court today, McCoy wanted her to move out of a place he owns.

So that being the case why would he do anything that endangers that happening, when he's already brought spot light to him and his ex? At this stage he has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Then her one friend suggests he hired people to pistol whip her and rob her? That doesn't even make any sense. He's rich and was already getting a court order issued to remove her from his home that he owns. It's likely she was already going to be forcibly removed via law officials, why would he get thugs hired to do this.

All that being said, he has made a career as a RB where he suffers violent hits to the head. I'm not saying that absolves him of anything or gives him a reason as to why this happened.. just trying to understand the 'why' part, since the timing seems... interesting.

Has McCoy ever struck you as an intelligent person?

3 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

They were literally due in court today. This isn't just stupid, it's downright illogical. Everybody should wait this one out before making any judgement as there's clearly a lot of missing information.

Just now, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Honestly... no, not at all. But I do feel this would take on a whole new level of stupid, guess we'll have to wait for more details and investigation to come out.

5 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

They were literally due in court today. This isn't just stupid, it's downright illogical. Everybody should wait this one out before making any judgement as there's clearly a lot of missing information.

I’m not judging anyone, as there is probably either misinformation or missing information to the story. But nothing, no matter how illogical, would surprise me when it comes to athletes doing something incredibly stupid. Especially when McCoy already has had a few stupid moments in the news. 

It could also not be McCoy himself doing the beating but a member of his crew who didn’t even know about the court case or date 

If these accusations prove to be false, then the accuser should face the same legal punishment that McCoy would face if they are true.

didn't shady have an issue while here with one of his girls and has history of being a D to his ex'es. if he was smart he would have never let her move in if he wasn't going to have a lasting relationship. i've learned that a woman will put time into a relationship even though your upfront about not wanting to get married (thinking they can change that) but will move on after they see your not going to change. my ex wife always told me to not lie to women about how i like to have my freedom and was best advice she gave me. now i'm not saying i'm a great person cause i think my choices have shown poor examples to my son growing up since he doesn't keep girls around long and he's 32.

Wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if all of this is true. Guy has always been a POS. 

Well, I think that Bills RBs will no longer get the benefit of the doubt in situations like these. 

In all seriousness, if he did this or paid someone to do this, lock him up and throw away the key. And to people saying no one is this dumb, we are talking about Shady McCoy here, not a rocket scientist. 

4 hours ago, EaglezINPhila said:

If true, obviously he's an absolute piece of garbage and should be locked up...

Here's what troubles me, in the post, the person says they overlooked child and animal abuse that McCoy supposedly perpetrated... So to hell with McCoy if this is true, but if that person and the person he beat up didn't take action when he was abusing animals and children, they can go straight to hell as well.

This world is a messed up place.

Shouldn’t be so quick to comment on abuse victims not speaking up. It’s not that simple. These people are very afraid..

the surprise is if this was me or you we would be already locked up and almost found guilty. but these players who think they have it so bad in life get a pass because of a pos attorney , manager finding his out. 

41 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If these accusations prove to be false, then the accuser should face the same legal punishment that McCoy would face if they are true.

What? You think falsely accusing someone of beating the crap out of a woman is as bad as actually beating the crap out of a woman?

This is why so many rape victims don’t speak up. They get raped, and their character gets attacked.

1 minute ago, vaff84 said:

What? You think falsely accusing someone of beating the crap out of a woman is as bad as actually beating the crap out of a woman?

Yes. Falsely accusing him this way could have the effect of destroying his career. Suppose for a moment that he's falsely accused and still convicted. What happens to him? Remember, he's falsely accused, yet still convicted.

If her friend is (knowingly) falsely accusing him of this crime, she (or he, I'm just assuming it's a she) should face the same punishment.

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes. Falsely accusing him this way could have the effect of destroying his career. Suppose for a moment that he's falsely accused and still convicted. What happens to him? Remember, he's falsely accused, yet still convicted.

If her friend is (knowingly) falsely accusing him of this crime, she (or he, I'm just assuming it's a she) should face the same punishment.

i'm not making light of abuse any any form but the metoo movement is killing men without due process.

4 minutes ago, vaeagle1 said:

i'm not making light of abuse any any form but the metoo movement is killing men without due process.

If he did it, he needs to go away for a very long time. If the claims are false, in order to destroy his career and life, then the same punishment needs to be given to those who tried to destroy him with the false claims.

Just now, Netherscourge said:

I hated Chip Kelly for trading McCoy for garbage, but now it looks like an equal trade.

We got the better of the deal because that trade helped lead to the trade with the Dolphins which allowed us to go up to #2 for Carson.

26 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If he did it, he needs to go away for a very long time. If the claims are false, in order to destroy his career and life, then the same punishment needs to be given to those who tried to destroy him with the false claims.

Well, I definitely don't think he is the one that physically gave out the beating/punches, seems like he was in Miami at the time doing some training.

He also already failed to obtain his possessions before, sending friends/family to get his stuff (and they probably started to take her stuff as well) when she called the police to have it stopped. Then he was getting the courts involved.

So is he stupid enough to send someone again to the place to grab his stuff, super late at night, the day before a court appearance where I'm sure he'd be granted access to his own belongings? Probably, I wouldn't put it past him.

But to order the guy to beat her up, pretty badly? I think very doubtful and will reserve to hear more facts come out before passing any sort of judgement.

Unfortunately in the court of public opinion I think McCoy's career is already destroyed.

Just now, Northern Green Wings said:

Well, I definitely don't think he is the one that physically gave out the beating/punches, seems like he was in Miami at the time doing some training.

He also already failed to obtain his possessions before, sending friends/family to get his stuff (and they probably started to take her stuff as well) when she called the police to have it stopped. Then he was getting the courts involved.

So is he stupid enough to send someone again to the place to grab his stuff, super late at night, the day before a court appearance where I'm sure he'd be granted access to his own belongings? Probably, I wouldn't put it past him.

But to order the guy to beat her up, pretty badly? I think very doubtful and will reserve to hear more facts come out before passing any sort of judgement.

Unfortunately in the court of public opinion I think McCoy's career is already destroyed.

If he 'commissioned' the actions, the law won't see a distinction. Having someone else do it for you, is the same as doing it yourself.