heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

I expect an NFL investigation by Goodell too and no matter the outcome, he should be suspended 6 games.

45 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes. Falsely accusing him this way could have the effect of destroying his career. Suppose for a moment that he's falsely accused and still convicted. What happens to him? Remember, he's falsely accused, yet still convicted.

If her friend is (knowingly) falsely accusing him of this crime, she (or he, I'm just assuming it's a she) should face the same punishment.

I don’t think people making false accusations shouldn’t be punished. But it’s just not equal to if it actually happened. 

And let’s say for a second that these specific accusations aren’t true, but were made because the woman fears for her life, because he’s been violent and controlling of her, and she felt it was necessary to get him off the streets to protect her own life. What then? If she’s been serially abused and controlled and is afraid for her life, but couldn’t "prove it”, so she made false accusations to try to get him put away, should she still be sentenced to an equal amount of time?

Just now, vaff84 said:

But it’s just not equal to if it actually happened. 

But it is equal to it if it's knowingly false.

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Targeted house. Specific Items being looked for.

Ya, he is F'd.  

Not necessarily. His birthday is coming up and his friends may have decided to go get something for him on their own. It was also only the preliminary investigation.

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

I expect an NFL investigation by Goodell too and no matter the outcome, he should be suspended 6 games.

i for one am all about punishing if you did the crime. have no issue at all with Ray Rice punishment. etc.etc. 

But by your statement here i would expect you yourself would have no problem serving say 2 yrs in jail if anyone important to you was murdered or beaten... Because no matter if you have anything to do with your loved ones injury/death you would be ok with being punished for it...

3 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

Not necessarily. His birthday is coming up and his friends may have decided to go get something for him on their own. It was also only the preliminary investigation.

Ok, not 100%, but there is a whole lot of smoke.... and where there is smoke, there is usually fire...   I hope he didnt have anything to do with this, but with 2 girls, pointing the finger at him, and police basically saying it was targeted and specific items were being looked for, it just doesnt sound good. 

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

Congrats on winning the most moronic post of the day award.  Why the hell would he be suspended if he had absolutely nothing to do with this? 

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Congrats on winning the most moronic post of the day award.  Why the hell would he be suspended if he had absolutely nothing to do with this? 

Didn't see you saying the same ish when Zeke was suspended 

Just now, cowboy30 said:

Then you agree that his suspension was proper and the just thing to do?

10 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

If I did, it was only because Zeke is a walking, talking, crop top wearing, dewsh bag. ?

47 minutes ago, norcalmill said:

maybe it was Bryce Brown breaking in looking for his career?

Lol a little light humor

^Fascinating. So unless McCoy is forced to give up the video stream, then she wouldn't be able to easily show video of the attack.

44 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

"LeShawn McCoy" sure is facing off against some top end attorneys.

Maybe its a case of a classic mix up

I'm anxiously awaiting the Ian Rapoport report of "Shady either had everything to do with it, a little to do with it, or nothing to do with it."

5 hours ago, Captain F said:

Ok, not 100%, but there is a whole lot of smoke.... and where there is smoke, there is usually fire...   I hope he didnt have anything to do with this, but with 2 girls, pointing the finger at him, and police basically saying it was targeted and specific items were being looked for, it just doesnt sound good. 

I think the girl had herself hit. 

2 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Look at that, the flat earther thinks this is a conspiracy. Who would of thought?

A woman being deceitful is hardly conspiracy.

5 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

We already know she was beaten up.

Accusing someone of hiring a person to break into their own home in the middle of the night to attack them, and set up someone else, is definitely a conspiracy.

1 hour ago, vaff84 said:

We already know she was beaten up.

Accusing someone of hiring a person to break into their own home in the middle of the night to attack them, and set up someone else, is definitely a conspiracy.

7 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Unless she is the one that turned down the marriage (which i highly doubt) then shady literally has no motive that i can see here. If he rejected her (more likely scenerio)this looks like scorned revenge to me.

8 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Look at that, the flat earther thinks this is a conspiracy. Who would of thought?

Keeps saying it’s only one side of the story, then makes this statement like he knows all the facts.

8 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

I think the girl had herself hit. 

7 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Putting a hit out on yourself to get someone to beat the crap out of you to con someone else for ? reasons fits the definition of ‘’conspiracy” to the T. Especially when there is no evidence yet to point to that whatsoever