heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

20 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Unless she is the one that turned down the marriage (which i highly doubt) then shady literally has no motive that i can see here. If he rejected her (more likely scenerio)this looks like scorned revenge to me.

Scorned revenge = conspiracy, no?

18 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

This Firm represents Ms. Delicia Cordon. Ms. Cordon and her children have resided with Mr. LeShawn McCoy since about October 2016.

There's the proof Shady is innocent. She was living with LeShawn McCoy. Mistaken identity. :lol:

If she's going to pursue this against LeSean she should find some better lawyers.

13 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Lol, this will be interesting to see how this unfolds. But it certainly doesn't look good for LeShawn McCoy at the moment, let's see what his attorney/defense team fires back with and if he will make a further statement than he already has. That being said, at a minimum I don't see a way McCoy gets out of this without some form of NFL discipline. We'll see whether it's enough to tarnish his legacy, or if this ends up getting swept under the rug like Roethlisberger.

18 minutes ago, toolg said:

There's the proof Shady is innocent. She was living with LeShawn McCoy. Mistaken identity. :lol:

If she's going to pursue this against LeSean she should find some better lawyers.

If you go to that firms website, you can kind of tell its a cheesy, not the best firm. Reminds me of Saul Goodman. And they trade marked ‘’pitbull in a skirt” :facepalm:

That statement by her lawyer is pretty funny.  Granted, I don't know if he's truly innocent, but what's funny is how they go after McCoy, and there's no description of her attacker whatsoever. I mean, are they even concerned about finding who mugged her, or do they just want to make sure it's all pinned on Shady?  

She gets home at 3am, and shortly after arriving home at an odd time in the morning, she's immediately attacked in her sleep?  Yeah, I'm with Bobby on this, it does seem like a CON when you add everything else up.  If this is all an elaborate scheme, I hope she gets a couple months in jail to teach her a lesson.

27 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

That statement by her lawyer is pretty funny.  Granted, I don't know if he's truly innocent, but what's funny is how they go after McCoy, and there's no description of her attacker whatsoever. I mean, are they even concerned about finding who mugged her, or do they just want to make sure it's all pinned on Shady?  

She gets home at 3am, and shortly after arriving home at an odd time in the morning, she's immediately attacked in her sleep?  Yeah, I'm with Bobby on this, it does seem like a CON when you add everything else up.  If this is all an elaborate scheme, I hope she gets a couple months in jail to teach her a lesson.

It doesn't say she gets home at 3am. It says she returned July 9th (period) At 3 am, she was attacked in her sleep. 

As for describing the attacker, I've never really heard a lawfirm release a description in a statement, its usually the polices job to do that and find who mugged her.

What we ought to be concerned about: There is a violent burglar out there that put this woman in the hospital. Did they find him? Was he put in jail? Once they find him, then we can determine if McCoy is somehow implicated in the attack. It seems like her lawyers are already laying groundwork to get something from McCoy out of this.

1 hour ago, zenclaybourne said:

Not the most reliable source on the planet but:

Not that he had a whole lot of credibility to begin with, but a couple of months ago Richie Incognito was taken in for psychiatric evaluation.

45 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

It doesn't say she gets home at 3am. It says she returned July 9th (period) At 3 am, she was attacked in her sleep. 

As for describing the attacker, I've never really heard a lawfirm release a description in a statement, its usually the polices job to do that and find who mugged her.

And that's weird too. Why on earth would he wake her up intentionally?

21 minutes ago, toolg said:

What we ought to be concerned about: There is a violent burglar out there that put this woman in the hospital. Did they find him? Was he put in jail? Once they find him, then we can determine if McCoy is somehow implicated in the attack. It seems like her lawyers are already laying groundwork to get something from McCoy out of this.

FYI, a violent burglar is a robber.

maxresdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

Not that he had a whole lot of credibility to begin with, but a couple of months ago Ritchie Incognito was taken in for psychiatric evaluation.

I thought I remembered something about that. It looks like he knows nothing though based on a further comment where he said "me too" in response to a comment about someone really enjoying watching McCoy play and hoping he had nothing to do with it.

24 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

I probably read it wrong because on my PC the text is tiny as heck. I was also factoring in replies on IG, from who I assume is the other victim in the attack. Either way, I'm not going off the law firm's statement, I'm going off the original IG post that framed it as if McCoy had done the attack himself.  She never once made mention of any attacker, it being a mugging, or anything about the items that supposedly were asked for.  The woman who posted it let every single person on there think McCoy had actually beat her himself, when she knew the whole time that it wasn't him.  She put that post out as a hit on his character, so that it'll sway public opinion in the hopes people view their side of the story as truth. 

7 minutes ago, toolg said:

And that's what's so fishy about it all, it seems as if there's been little to no details about this alleged attacker at all. The only thing we know for a "fact" is that McCoy had to have hired him, because he supposedly asked for jewelry that Shady wanted back.  I mean, this just all seems too coincidental.  This home invasion happens within hours after returning from an out of the country trip, McCoy and her haven't spoken in months, and she's scheduled in court the very next day regarding being evicted.  If I were on that jury, I'd need hard evidence like texts/phone calls, and payments made, which show McCoy was behind it all. 

5 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

FYI, a violent burglar is a robber.

I thought I remembered something about that. It looks like he knows nothing though based on a further comment where he said "me too" in response to a comment about someone really enjoying watching McCoy play and hoping he had nothing to do with it.

I would also think that if he knows anything, all he knows is McCoy's side of the story.

37 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

If the preliminary police report is accurate he was asking for specific things, and also trying to remove bracelets from her wrist. It would be hard to do all that while not waking anyone up intentionally. 

4 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

If the preliminary police report is accurate he was asking for specific things, and also trying to remove bracelets from her wrist. It would be hard to do all that while not waking anyone up intentionally. 

She was sleeping with bracelets on? Weird.

UPDATE: The preliminary police report does say he asked for specific items, but the claim that he attempted to remove the bracelets from her are the attorney's. Still, weird that she sleeps with them on.

2 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

If you go to that firms website, you can kind of tell its a cheesy, not the best firm. Reminds me of Saul Goodman. And they trade marked ‘’pitbull in a skirt” :facepalm:

isnt pitbull in a skirt a novel ?  or a few I think now 

37 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

I probably read it wrong because on my PC the text is tiny as heck. I was also factoring in replies on IG, from who I assume is the other victim in the attack. Either way, I'm not going off the law firm's statement, I'm going off the original IG post that framed it as if McCoy had done the attack himself.  She never once made mention of any attacker, it being a mugging, or anything about the items that supposedly were asked for.  The woman who posted it let every single person on there think McCoy had actually beat her himself, when she knew the whole time that it wasn't him.  She put that post out as a hit on his character, so that it'll sway public opinion in the hopes people view their side of the story as truth. 

And that's what's so fishy about it all, it seems as if there's been little to no details about this alleged attacker at all. The only thing we know for a "fact" is that McCoy had to have hired him, because he supposedly asked for jewelry that Shady wanted back.  I mean, this just all seems too coincidental.  This home invasion happens within hours after returning from an out of the country trip, McCoy and her haven't spoken in months, and she's scheduled in court the very next day regarding being evicted.  If I were on that jury, I'd need hard evidence like texts/phone calls, and payments made, which show McCoy was behind it all. 

I wouldn't take the law firm statement as gospel either. They obviously see a pay day here. As for the IG post, I believe she said he was responsible for it, not that he himself did it. Also, its a friend who wasn't there. Police said it was only the victim and a cousin at the house. 

I wouldn't be surprised if a friend heard her friend got beat, knew about the pre existing beef, and jumped to conclusions accusing McCoy out of anger or whatever emotion she was going through. Which is probably why she deleted the comment and made her IG private. 

I'd also not take McCoys statement as gospel either, obviously. He claimed he hasn't spoken to them in months which really doesnt make sense when someone you dont want living in your home is in your home. I don't remember this specifically but I believe he dropped the court case in May or June and then re-opened it a few weeks later, which again, doesn't make sense when you haven't spoken or interacted with anyone in months. 

I do agree it will take a lot more to tie McCoy into all of this. At the moment, it is a weak case. It could just be a friend of McCoy who took action into his own hands and the situation ended up violent. Who knows. 

5 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

She was sleeping with bracelets on? Weird.

UPDATE: The preliminary police report does say he asked for specific items, but the claim that he attempted to remove the bracelets from her are the attorney's. Still, weird that she sleeps with them on.

Ah, ok. Guess i'm mixing up the two then. 

Sleeping with bracelets on is weird. But I guess less weird if they are $10k plus or whatever they may be, if the story is true at all. 

1 minute ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Ah, ok. Guess i'm mixing up the two then. 

Sleeping with bracelets on is weird. But I guess less weird if they are $10k plus or whatever they may be, if the story is true at all. 

No problem, I had to go and read that report again to be certain and missed the claim about the bracelets in the press release the first time.

6 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

isnt pitbull in a skirt a novel ?  or a few I think now 

Probably. The trademark is for "legal services" according to their bio so I guess people can use it as much as they want as long as its not for a legal service.

The whole thing sounds stupid and unprofessional, IMO

5 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Probably. The trademark is for "legal services" according to their bio so I guess people can use it as much as they want as long as its not for a legal service.

The whole thing sounds stupid and unprofessional, IMO

I actually went and checked . My wife read the books ... I think the author she is friends with from her days at Howard. I dont get to know much about those days as her friends dont like me much being a white guy :D  

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, toolg said:

The pic looks bad. If he did that to her, he should be arrested soon.

I had a bad feeling about this guy when the cop altercation thing came down in Philly a few years ago.

But this is just horrendous . . . that poor girl was bludgeoned. 

I'm going to investigate some more before I make a final judgement . . . but this looks  REALLY  bad. 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

I actually went and checked . My wife read the books ... I think the author she is friends with from her days at Howard. I dont get to know much about those days as her friends dont like me much being a white guy :D  

To be fair, this is the attorney she retained for the eviction dispute. I wonder if she ups her team after this latest news

So there's this. 

https://publicrecordsaccess.fultoncountyga.gov/Portal/DocumentViewer/Index/E5Ry8DRVEWunYWceNGCA7qu-4D5nLdKEVTx5dOwziC11-03Bz4I9X3OCQ1--663Lrm2LiH6FZQc5DINgodclgZlyPZ8QuG9-EG2GTVXUcz8nqvCNcl2Tm2-mMWKTllmh0?p=0

The motion to delay the case was submitted Monday. Attack happened Tuesday AM.

Also the court system keeps referring to him as "LeShawn" and I have no idea why. 

13 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

So there's this. 

https://publicrecordsaccess.fultoncountyga.gov/Portal/DocumentViewer/Index/E5Ry8DRVEWunYWceNGCA7qu-4D5nLdKEVTx5dOwziC11-03Bz4I9X3OCQ1--663Lrm2LiH6FZQc5DINgodclgZlyPZ8QuG9-EG2GTVXUcz8nqvCNcl2Tm2-mMWKTllmh0?p=0

The motion to delay the case was submitted Monday. Attack happened Tuesday AM.

Also the court system keeps referring to him as "LeShawn" and I have no idea why. 

He has another case against her as LeSean McCoy. He tried to evict her last year:

https://publicrecordsaccess.fultoncountyga.gov/Portal/DocumentViewer/Index/JsEcamN3-SIfpxrOHs33YnbqDPpJaoH550pXRYA8MJtZbuXur_rCx822Eo_N1f7W7Zz_QFa4kwegeF-UeCLsLsHC8jXc9R9JPqZelDYvDQrUqmzOs6EZxv1qEswM3T6x0?p=0

They couldn't serve the eviction because they reside at the same address. He needs to be more specific what unit/room/suite to evict her from. New lawyer files new case in 2018 under plaintiff "LeShawn McCoy".