heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

19 hours ago, Captain F said:

Congrats on winning the most moronic post of the day award.  Why the hell would he be suspended if he had absolutely nothing to do with this? 

The  "filter"  function is our friend.

Just now, toolg said:

He has another case against her as LeSean McCoy. He tried to evict her last year:

https://publicrecordsaccess.fultoncountyga.gov/Portal/DocumentViewer/Index/JsEcamN3-SIfpxrOHs33YnbqDPpJaoH550pXRYA8MJtZbuXur_rCx822Eo_N1f7W7Zz_QFa4kwegeF-UeCLsLsHC8jXc9R9JPqZelDYvDQrUqmzOs6EZxv1qEswM3T6x0?p=0

They couldn't serve the eviction because they reside at the same address. He needs to be more specific what unit/room/suite to evict her from. New lawyer files new case in 2018 under plaintiff "LeShawn McCoy".

From what I read the case from last year was dropped. Then it was re-opened. They also tried to serve the eviction to her 16 year old son. 

Still weird his lawyer opened a case under "LeShawn"

6 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

Unless she is the one that turned down the marriage (which i highly doubt) then shady literally has no motive that i can see here. If he rejected her (more likely scenerio)this looks like scorned revenge to me.

Um, the motive would be to get her out of his house and to get the jewelry he was trying to recover back from her.  Did you read the story at all?

17 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

I found a better one with more details:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/eagles/LeSean_McCoy_denies_domestic_violence_allegations-487791031.html

Quick recap: McCoy didn't beat the woman. He is training out-of-town in Miami. The allegation is McCoy had a goon go to the house to commit the attack. Or it could be the victim's friends and a money-grabbing attorney looking to pin it on Shady to cash in on some of his fame. Investigation is ongoing. McCoy and the victim are in an ongoing eviction dispute.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, Jupiter520 said:

Yeah, unless Shady has CTE, or is extremely stupid, I don't buy that he would purposely jeopardize his court case with her by sending goons to rob/assault her. It makes no sense at all.

AH had no reason to murder his friend either. But he did it. Some things just dont make sense.

43 minutes ago, KzEaglefan86 said:

… to get the jewelry he was trying to recover back from her. 

I'm just wondering if he has any legal right to get jewelry back. If it was given to her as a gift, I'd think he doesn't. Maybe an engagement ring is different, because that's given with the intent of getting married and if there is no marriage, then maybe he can legally reclaim that. But other jewelry? I don't know what the law says about that.

I don't know about Shady... but SUPER BOWL CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

AH had no reason to murder his friend either. But he did it. Some things just dont make sense.

AH does make sense... he had extreme CTE.

1 hour ago, toolg said:

I found a better one with more details:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/eagles/LeSean_McCoy_denies_domestic_violence_allegations-487791031.html

Quick recap: McCoy didn't beat the woman. He is training out-of-town in Miami. The allegation is McCoy had a goon go to the house to commit the attack. Or it could be the victim's friends and a money-grabbing attorney looking to pin it on Shady to cash in on some of his fame. Investigation is ongoing. McCoy and the victim are in an ongoing eviction dispute.

The F did you throw that in there for? Says absolutely nothing about that at all.

7 hours ago, Jupiter520 said:

That statement by her lawyer is pretty funny.  Granted, I don't know if he's truly innocent, but what's funny is how they go after McCoy, and there's no description of her attacker whatsoever. I mean, are they even concerned about finding who mugged her, or do they just want to make sure it's all pinned on Shady?  

She gets home at 3am, and shortly after arriving home at an odd time in the morning, she's immediately attacked in her sleep?  Yeah, I'm with Bobby on this, it does seem like a CON when you add everything else up.  If this is all an elaborate scheme, I hope she gets a couple months in jail to teach her a lesson.

It isn't elaborate at all. The attacker asked for specific items that Shady previously was asking for. The attacker showed up when she got home from a trip (obviously shady knew when she would be home).  Shady had the security system removed and replaced.  SHady was trying to get her out of his house/life. 

Its more unlikely she would try to fake this whole thing and go to the Police thinking they will not do a thorough investigation. It's much more likely that Shady's dumb arse actually thought he could pull this stupid stunt off.  IMO anyways.

If a person is going to "hire" someone to carry out his evil plot, he ought to splurge and hire a "mastermind" to orchestrate it first. Being in another state isn't a "get out of jail free card."

The only evidence we really have is the assault and the police report which gives us some details. The pieces easily add up and it doesn't look good  for McCoy. The other stuff from the friend: The dog --- don't care  (there may be evidence from the vet, but personally, I'm more concerned about people than a pet). His kid --- no evidence / hearsay ... the way it's worded, one can presume it was something that never actually occurred. The "drugs" --- More hearsay. I doubt McCoy sat around at the dinner table or in the dining room with friends, shooting up in front of everybody. It's a pretty silly accusation and the NFL does have some drug testing. So everything other than assault has little credibility, in turn, ruining the friends credibility unless she can provide proof.

I was a fan of McCoy, the player. I don't want this to be true. Unfortunately, after considering the report for the last day, I'm inclined to believe the assault victim's accusation.

Whether this is true or not, it's incredibly disappointing that he's in this situation in the first place. His past behaviors has ultimately lead to this scenario.

Getting someone out of your house is extremely difficult. Going to court was not a guarantee they would of got that girl out of there. Depending on how long she lived there and if she was receiving mail there as well. Also depends on any documents stating she was even paying rent or was asked too. There is more to these things then just saying get out of my house or a court hearing that gets them out. 

I had a friend of mine choked out by her husband the police were called he spent one night in jail and he still lives there. 

7 minutes ago, BRKMSN said:

If a person is going to "hire" someone to carry out his evil plot, he ought to splurge and hire a "mastermind" to orchestrate it first. Being in another state isn't a "get out of jail free card."

The only evidence we really have is the assault and the police report which gives us some details. The pieces easily add up and it doesn't look good  for McCoy. The other stuff from the friend: The dog --- don't care  (there may be evidence from the vet, but personally, I'm more concerned about people than a pet). His kid --- no evidence / hearsay ... the way it's worded, one can presume it was something that never actually occurred. The "drugs" --- More hearsay. I doubt McCoy sat around at the dinner table or in the dining room with friends, shooting up in front of everybody. It's a pretty silly accusation and the NFL does have some drug testing. So everything other than assault has little credibility, in turn, ruining the friends credibility unless she can provide proof.

I was a fan of McCoy, the player. I don't want this to be true. Unfortunately, after considering the report for the last day, I'm inclined to believe the assault victim's accusation.

I’m actually leaning towards the probability of the dog/kid/drugs accusations.  I mean who comes up with those types of details just for the f of it?  And tweets it out to the world?    If you’re capible of having a women beaten them non of the rest is a far stretch. But innocent until proven otherwise of course. 

Regardless of past behaviors or anything else, McCoy is innocent until proven guilty.

Let's all just take a deep breath and wait to see what happens.

At the very least, however, McCoy  looks  to be complicit.

35 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Regardless of past behaviors or anything else, McCoy is innocent until proven guilty.

Not necessarily. He could be guilty before being proven guilty. In a court of law though, he would be presumed innocent until he is proven guilty. The presumption if innocence doesn't mean he's actually innocent. It's just a presumption until proven otherwise.

59 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I’m actually leaning towards the probability of the dog/kid/drugs accusations.  I mean who comes up with those types of details just for the f of it?  And tweets it out to the world?    If you’re capible of having a women beaten them non of the rest is a far stretch. But innocent until proven otherwise of course. 

Let's revisit the post:

“@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog 'Henny' into kidney failure,” Boykin wrote. "Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage ... all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!!"

We don't know about the dog. She claims that they had to stop him from beating his son ("all the times..." ). That wording implies he never actually did beat his son as they "stopped him." Also, to some people, spanking and beating are equal. Again, we don't know, but this isn't actually accusing him of beating his son --- only that he supposedly intended to. The whole steroid thing seems unlikely given that it would likely be done discreetly. I get the impression that she is angry about what happened to her friend, feels McCoy is responsible and wanted to paint the worst picture of him she could. I'm not buying the stuff that has no proof.

9 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

isnt pitbull in a skirt a novel ?  or a few I think now 

It's a new adult film, starring Rosie O'Donnell.   Probably not for the faint of heart.

12 hours ago, toolg said:

There's the proof Shady is innocent. She was living with LeShawn McCoy. Mistaken identity. :lol:

If she's going to pursue this against LeSean she should find some better lawyers.

McCoy (or his attorney) are the ones that actually filed under "LeShawn” in a shocking and surprising twist 

11 hours ago, BRKMSN said:

His ego and warped sense of entitlement doesn't require a "mastermind".  He believes that he plays that role.

I think Slimy is looking at 3 hots and a cot....and the world will be a better place.

22 hours ago, Jupiter520 said:

That statement by her lawyer is pretty funny.  Granted, I don't know if he's truly innocent, but what's funny is how they go after McCoy, and there's no description of her attacker whatsoever. I mean, are they even concerned about finding who mugged her, or do they just want to make sure it's all pinned on Shady?  

She gets home at 3am, and shortly after arriving home at an odd time in the morning, she's immediately attacked in her sleep?  Yeah, I'm with Bobby on this, it does seem like a CON when you add everything else up.  If this is all an elaborate scheme, I hope she gets a couple months in jail to teach her a lesson.

Right. Unless mccoy had a spy on her how the hell would he have even known shed be home lol 

17 hours ago, KzEaglefan86 said:

Um, the motive would be to get her out of his house and to get the jewelry he was trying to recover back from her.  Did you read the story at all?

Yeah i dont buy it. They already have court scheduled. You really think mccoy is hurting for money?

I wonder how quickly they'll suspend him for 2-4 weeks

Although saying he's taken steroids when he hasn't failed a drug test in the league doesn't help

It's all hearsay until proven guilty.

All I want to know is:  Who committed the attack and what is his relationship to McCoy? Forget the Instagram post. That's her friend, an attention-seeker looking to boost her profile. Forget the lawyers comments; they're looking for a payday at the expense of a rich football player. What are the facts?

1-614af4ef25.jpg

4-5e41fa59cf.jpg

25 minutes ago, toolg said:

It's all hearsay until proven guilty.

All I want to know is:  Who committed the attack and what is his relationship to McCoy? Forget the Instagram post. That's her friend, an attention-seeker looking to boost her profile. Forget the lawyers comments; they're looking for a payday at the expense of a rich football player. What are the facts?

1-614af4ef25.jpg

It would be nice if they didn't black out the property stolen part