heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

29 minutes ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Well, he's hired a lawyer

https://nypost.com/2018/07/11/lesean-mccoy-hires-lawyer-as-assault-accusations-mount/

One that's gotten Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis off the hook for what they had done. 

How long before Gloria Allred is involved for the woman?

3 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I wonder how quickly they'll suspend him for 2-4 weeks

Although saying he's taken steroids when he hasn't failed a drug test in the league doesn't help

Most players on steroids don’t get caught.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How long before Gloria Allred is involved for the woman?

Before the end of the week.  

4 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

It would be nice if they didn't black out the property stolen part

Parts of dispatch log from the call reporting the burglary posted below:

Caller's name V. Cordon
"THE CALLER POSS THINKS HER EX BOYFRIEND POSS SET HER UP"
2 people in the house. 2 injured. Fire/EMS dispatched. Son reported missing, got out from 2nd floor window, but mom made contact with him and he returned.
Property taken: jewelry

1-3b8577d1bb.jpg

6-5b5054b149.jpg

7-6b7072cdf0.jpg

8-1151e4f1bd.jpg

Police made three visits to LeSean McCoy’s house before home invasion

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Police in Milton, Georgia have released reports about three visits to Bills running back LeSean McCoy‘s house in response to calls about domestic disputes prior to the home invasion that left his ex-girlfriend injured this week.

The first report, via Matthew Fairburn of The Athletic, comes from July 2017 when police found McCoy outside the house with a "large mound” of clothing and personal items. McCoy said that he and Delicia Cordon had broken up and that Cordon was refusing to return jewelry loaned to them by jewelers for events.

Officers reported no signs of violence and that McCoy said he was concerned Cordon would make "false accusations” while noting that he was being "very careful” around her in light of the "climate of domestic abuse in his profession.” Officers told McCoy he could not kick Cordon out without formal eviction proceedings and that he should have witnesses around for further interactions given his concerns.

The police report from this week’s home invasion called it a "targeted” attack and noted that "the suspect demanded specific items from the victim.” Cordon’s attorney said those items were pieces of jewelry that were given as gifts to her client before McCoy asked for them back.

An April 2018 call involved an argument between McCoy and Cordon regarding McCoy’s attempts to remove furniture from the house. There was no report of physical violence and the furniture was returned.

On June 1, 2018, police again went to the house after Cordon called them from Virginia and said she saw people moving things out of the house via a surveillance camera app on her phone. They found McCoy’s mother at the house and informed her that she could not remove what was considered "communal property” from the residence unless directed by civil court ruling. The officer spoke to McCoy on the phone and said the running back told him he would start that process.

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Police made three visits to LeSean McCoy’s house before home invasion

There is nothing that has come out since the initial story that has made Shady look any better in this situation.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

There is nothing that has come out since the initial story that has made Shady look any better in this situation.

It kind of seems like he's involved, whether it can be proven is another thing, though. He's suing her for specific jewelry that he gave to her as a gift and on the day they're due in court, she's the victim of a home invasion where that same jewelry is stolen.

Makes me think that his lawyer told him that he can't re-claim gifts, and he'll likely lose, so he got one of his 'Fall Guys' to go get it from her and make it look like a 'random' burglary.

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It kind of seems like he's involved, whether it can be proven is another thing, though. He's suing her for specific jewelry that he gave to her as a gift and on the day they're due in court, she's the victim of a home invasion where that same jewelry is stolen.

Makes me think that his lawyer told him that he can't re-claim gifts, and he'll likely lose, so he got one of his 'Fall Guys' to go get it from her and make it look like a 'random' burglary.

The court date was rescheduled the day before the attack

2 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

The court date was rescheduled the day before the attack

Doesn't really change anything.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Doesn't really change anything.

Yea, just pointing it out. I actually wonder if that was something that contributed in setting him off as he was tired of dealing with the whole thing. 

34 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Yea, just pointing it out. I actually wonder if that was something that contributed in setting him off as he was tired of dealing with the whole thing. 

That is what makes it plausible that he could of sent guys in there to shake her up and scare her out of the house. With his 3 previous attempts coming up empty he probably got pissed. 

29 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That is what makes it plausible that he could of sent guys in there to shake her up and scare her out of the house. With his 3 previous attempts coming up empty he probably got pissed. 

Yes, this is what it appears to me.  To much back story for this to be just a random robbery.

22 hours ago, BRKMSN said:

Let's revisit the post:

“@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog 'Henny' into kidney failure,” Boykin wrote. "Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage ... all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!!"

We don't know about the dog. She claims that they had to stop him from beating his son ("all the times..." ). That wording implies he never actually did beat his son as they "stopped him." Also, to some people, spanking and beating are equal. Again, we don't know, but this isn't actually accusing him of beating his son --- only that he supposedly intended to. The whole steroid thing seems unlikely given that it would likely be done discreetly. I get the impression that she is angry about what happened to her friend, feels McCoy is responsible and wanted to paint the worst picture of him she could. I'm not buying the stuff that has no proof.

I get your point. But I’m very skeptical and I think we will find out a whole lot more in the coming months.  One things for sure.  Shady is shady.  

23 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Not necessarily. He could be guilty before being proven guilty. In a court of law though, he would be presumed innocent until he is proven guilty. The presumption if innocence doesn't mean he's actually innocent. It's just a presumption until proven otherwise.

:facepalm:   I can't believe you felt the need to write all of that.

I also said:   >> At the very least, however, McCoy  looks  to be complicit.<<

6 hours ago, vaff84 said:

Right . . . Lenny Dykstra wasn't caught for a long time.

PS: Hope Hurricane Chris loses some of it's punch up yonder.

Looks like it's on your land-mass as we speak.

Good luck.

6 hours ago, vaff84 said:

Probably because they don't shoot up while hanging out with friends and family at the resort.

The accusation is purely hearsay and may be libel. We don't really know, but since there was no evidence to support that accusation, why give it credibility?

1 hour ago, McNabbIsGone said:

:facepalm:   I can't believe you felt the need to write all of that.

Didn't you say 'McCoy is innocent until proven guilty'? Those were the words you used, right?

I wonder if the police will have enough probable cause to pull McCoy's phone records. They know he was in Florida, but if he's involved, the 'bad guy' may have called him shortly before or shortly after the crime and having the records could lead to said bad guy.

There is no chance he wasn't involved in some way. At the very least he knew it was going to happen.  There is just way too much smoke for there to be no fire at all.  

On 7/11/2018 at 9:42 AM, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Ah, ok. Guess i'm mixing up the two then. 

Sleeping with bracelets on is weird. But I guess less weird if they are $10k plus or whatever they may be, if the story is true at all. 

You were right the 1st time. It's weird.

At home that type of jewlery goes in the safe.

3 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

You were right the 1st time. It's weird.

At home that type of jewlery goes in the safe.

Yeah but, if you know people keep showing up for it and might know the code to the safe. It would make sense just to keep it on you. Since she was never harmed before when people showed up for it. 

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah but, if you know people keep showing up for it and might know the code to the safe. It would make sense just to keep it on you. Since she was never harmed before when people showed up for it. 

According to pro football talk, he only came for the jewelry once, a year ago. The other three were all removing her stuff, like furniture, from the house. Even the first time, he was collecting a bunch of her clothes as well.

52 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

According to pro football talk, he only came for the jewelry once, a year ago. The other three were all removing her stuff, like furniture, from the house. Even the first time, he was collecting a bunch of her clothes as well.

That's strange then

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Police in Milton, Georgia have released reports about three visits to Bills running back LeSean McCoy‘s house in response to calls about domestic disputes prior to the home invasion that left his ex-girlfriend injured this week.

The first report, via Matthew Fairburn of The Athletic, comes from July 2017 when police found McCoy outside the house with a "large mound” of clothing and personal items. McCoy said that he and Delicia Cordon had broken up and that Cordon was refusing to return jewelry loaned to them by jewelers for events.

Officers reported no signs of violence and that McCoy said he was concerned Cordon would make "false accusations” while noting that he was being "very careful” around her in light of the "climate of domestic abuse in his profession.” Officers told McCoy he could not kick Cordon out without formal eviction proceedings and that he should have witnesses around for further interactions given his concerns.

The police report from this week’s home invasion called it a "targeted” attack and noted that "the suspect demanded specific items from the victim.” Cordon’s attorney said those items were pieces of jewelry that were given as gifts to her client before McCoy asked for them back.

An April 2018 call involved an argument between McCoy and Cordon regarding McCoy’s attempts to remove furniture from the house. There was no report of physical violence and the furniture was returned.

On June 1, 2018, police again went to the house after Cordon called them from Virginia and said she saw people moving things out of the house via a surveillance camera app on her phone. They found McCoy’s mother at the house and informed her that she could not remove what was considered "communal property” from the residence unless directed by civil court ruling. The officer spoke to McCoy on the phone and said the running back told him he would start that process.

I believe Shady is guilty. Anyone who has don't this to their child mother is Shady as smuck! BUT...

Am I the only person wondering, why he or his mother was unable to remove furniture he paid for from a house he paid/paying for? I know it's some crazy law. Can't someone explain this? Is it because she has record that it's her resident and his resident is in NY or Philly?