heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

52 minutes ago, Brotha2thaNite said:

I believe Shady is guilty. Anyone who has don't this to their child mother is Shady as smuck! BUT...

Am I the only person wondering, why he or his mother was unable to remove furniture he paid for from a house he paid/paying for? I know it's some crazy law. Can't someone explain this? Is it because she has record that it's her resident and his resident is in NY or Philly?

Maybe she could make some claim on the stuff he was moving out, that it is her stuff not his... Also she is living with her minor child in the house; that has to make eviction difficult. He only got so far in the legal process last year, then he stopped proceeding eviction, so he had to start over again in June 2018.

I'm still not buying this crazy story.  I'll need a lot more than just her side before I buy Shady being involved in anything. At this point it's a she said, with no evidence whatsoever to link Shady to this. I need phone records, or a record of a shady transaction that links him to this before I'm on her side.

What struck me as odd is there's supposedly no camera's in the front of the house, because she stated that's why the intruder left out of the front, so he had to have known from McCoy to leave that way.  So tell me why she had such an issue with leaving the house, and being seen if there's no camera in the front? Also, if this intruder was able to get into the house undetected and beat her at 3 am, how was it her son was aware of what was going on, had enough time to make a rope out of his bed sheet, get out through the window, and then she makes contact with him 20 minutes later to have him return in an uber. Like, how far did this kid go in the 20-30 minutes after the attack? 

4 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

I'm still not buying this crazy story.  I'll need a lot more than just her side before I buy Shady being involved in anything. At this point it's a she said, with no evidence whatsoever to link Shady to this. I need phone records, or a record of a shady transaction that links him to this before I'm on her side.

What struck me as odd is there's supposedly no camera's in the front of the house, because she stated that's why the intruder left out of the front, so he had to have known from McCoy to leave that way.  So tell me why she had such an issue with leaving the house, and being seen if there's no camera in the front? Also, if this intruder was able to get into the house undetected and beat her at 3 am, how was it her son was aware of what was going on, had enough time to make a rope out of his bed sheet, get out through the window, and then she makes contact with him 20 minutes later to have him return in an uber. Like, how far did this kid go in the 20-30 minutes after the attack? 

I'm not following the first question.

As for the second question, it's not saying the kid left because of the attack. Just the kid was missing and later returned home. No ones even really reporting on it because it's probably just a coincidence that doesn't have to do with the overall story. The son was 16 afterall, its not that uncommon for a teenager to sneak out in the middle of the night. 

5 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

I'm not following the first question.

As for the second question, it's not saying the kid left because of the attack. Just the kid was missing and later returned home. No ones even really reporting on it because it's probably just a coincidence that doesn't have to do with the overall story. The son was 16 afterall, its not that uncommon for a teenager to sneak out in the middle of the night. 

If there's no camera in the front of the house, then she shouldn't have had a problem leaving when the dispatcher told her and the others to exit the home. She could've just gone out the front door and not be seen at all.  As far as the son being gone, I guess he could've snuck out.  The police will have to figure out why he wasn't home, when he left, and his whereabouts. 

16 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

If there's no camera in the front of the house, then she shouldn't have had a problem leaving when the dispatcher told her and the others to exit the home. She could've just gone out the front door and not be seen at all.  As far as the son being gone, I guess he could've snuck out.  The police will have to figure out why he wasn't home, when he left, and his whereabouts. 

I'm not following the camera point. They told the dispatcher they were scared to exit the home. Waking up to a guy with a gun hitting you is a pretty scary, traumatic event. Being scared to leave the house is a reasonable reaction. 

6 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

I'm not following the camera point. They told the dispatcher they were scared to exit the home. Waking up to a guy with a gun hitting you is a pretty scary, traumatic event. Being scared to leave the house is a reasonable reaction. 

She didn't want to leave due to being seen on camera. She kept saying there's cameras all around the house, so she didn't want to be seen by McCoy on camera.  If that was the case, then she could've just gone out the front because within a minute of calling the police, she told them there wasn't a camera in the front, and claims that the burglar went out that way so he wouldn't be seen on camera. 

Just now, Jupiter520 said:

She didn't want to leave due to being seen on camera. She kept saying there's cameras all around the house, so she didn't want to be seen by McCoy on camera.  If that was the case, then she could've just gone out the front because within a minute of calling the police, she told them there wasn't a camera in the front, and claims that the burglar went out that way so he wouldn't be seen on camera. 

Beats me, I didn't read that part. All I read was the police report on the last page and it just says they were scared to leave. 

19 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Beats me, I didn't read that part. All I read was the police report on the last page and it just says they were scared to leave. 

It's from this: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/everything-we-know-about-the-allegations-against-lesean-mccoy/ar-AAA03yd?ocid=spartanntp

and my bad, it's from the 2nd part of her call that she has with the dispatcher. In the 2nd part is where she's also told to leave just before the cops arrive:

"I think they were trying to avoid the cameras by going out the front,” Cordon says about one minute into the second part of the call. Later on, in a sidebar conversation to her cousin, she adds, "He must have known … the camera system. LeSean must have told him; there’s no camera in the front.” Parts of this exchange were redacted before the Milford Police released the call to the media.

Right before the police arrive, the 911 dispatcher instructs Cordon that the officers want everyone inside the house to walk outside. Cordon first says that she’s looking for clothes to put on. Then, she tells the dispatcher she doesn’t want to go outside.

"I have cameras all outside my house and my boyfriend, who I feel like did this, who set me up, is gonna see us on the cameras outside,” she says. "I really feel like, because we are breaking up, and he wants all his jewelry back ...”

If he does end up innocent he should use a screenshot of that post and use all legal measuring to go after that woman that posted it

I can't remember how soon after any of the domestic assault cases from NFL players resulted in suspensions from the league

Ray was easy because he was on video

This woman was beat really badly but we don't know if McCoy was involved

23 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

It's from this: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/everything-we-know-about-the-allegations-against-lesean-mccoy/ar-AAA03yd?ocid=spartanntp

and my bad, it's from the 2nd part of her call that she has with the dispatcher. In the 2nd part is where she's also told to leave just before the cops arrive:

"I think they were trying to avoid the cameras by going out the front,” Cordon says about one minute into the second part of the call. Later on, in a sidebar conversation to her cousin, she adds, "He must have known … the camera system. LeSean must have told him; there’s no camera in the front.” Parts of this exchange were redacted before the Milford Police released the call to the media.

Right before the police arrive, the 911 dispatcher instructs Cordon that the officers want everyone inside the house to walk outside. Cordon first says that she’s looking for clothes to put on. Then, she tells the dispatcher she doesn’t want to go outside.

"I have cameras all outside my house and my boyfriend, who I feel like did this, who set me up, is gonna see us on the cameras outside,” she says. "I really feel like, because we are breaking up, and he wants all his jewelry back ...”

Looking at only the facts of the case, I don't know what to make of this anymore.

I think you can make arguments for both sides in who is and isn't guilty. 

The only thing McCoy could of handled differently was starting the legal eviction process much sooner. To me it sounds like she has a lot of rights to a home that she doesn't own, hasn't furnished, doesn't pay rent on etc. Then with the court hearing get delayed it might of been enough for him at that point to just be fed up and try other, albeit very stupid and vicious means. Because of very questionable character traits McCoy has displayed in the past, it doesn't seem that far-fetched.

On the flip side, it's also highly likely McCoy would win the eviction case, get her removed, get his stuff back. While he makes lots of money, I wouldn't say he makes a filthy amount that he can just throw away a furnished, hence why it reached this point. It would make no sense at all for him to stage a robbery since he most likely would of won anyways, and obviously would put a lot of strain on his career. He stands to lose everything by staging a robbery for little gain. He waited that long and was pretty close to getting it all back anyways.

14 hours ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Looking at only the facts of the case, I don't know what to make of this anymore.

I think you can make arguments for both sides in who is and isn't guilty. 

It's also highly likely McCoy would win the eviction case, get her removed, get his stuff back.

It would make no sense at all for him to stage a robbery since he most likely would of won anyways

He stands to lose everything by staging a robbery for little gain.

He waited that long and was pretty close to getting it all back anyways.

We can try to imagine with cold logic what we  *think*  should or did happen here.

Then again, we also know that broken relationships with women can get emotions going on both sides.

And we know Shady can be a hot-head if riled up. God & them only know what happened. 

Cordon's attorney is backing off from blaming Shady for the attack, according to this CBS story: LINK

Cordon's attorney Tanya Mitchell Graham told CBS News the jewelry were birthday presents from McCoy. Graham also said her client is no longer certain the NFL star was involved in the attack.

Also,

Did they ever find the man responsible for the attack; who went to the house, hit the woman and took the jewelry?