heyeaglefn

LeSean McCoy Accusations

5 hours ago, KzEaglefan86 said:

Hmm,

If I had to guess, knowing McCoy's immaturity and character, I'd say he's probably guilty.  I mean, I think it's just too much of a coincidence that in the days leading up to the event he was trying to recover the jewelry, evict her, and had his security system disabled or changed right before the attack.  That said, there isn't enough evidence to convict him in a court of law, so I expect this whole thing to blow over, especially now that she's back-tracking a bit (and potentially could have some hush money come her way).

On a side note, it's a bit tough to have sympathy for a woman who is clearly gold-digging and then refuses to vacate the property in a reasonable amount of time after the relationship turns south.

I agreed with your post, however for the bolded statement, last I heard I thought that he proposed to her and then left to go to OTAs this year. So it's just weird that he'd then try to have her evicted shortly thereafter and the relationship all the sudden dropped.

16 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I agreed with your post, however for the bolded statement, last I heard I thought that he proposed to her and then left to go to OTAs this year. So it's just weird that he'd then try to have her evicted shortly thereafter and the relationship all the sudden dropped.

Right. I have a hard time believing any of them. Either Shady sent the goon over to the house to beat her up, or she's lying and set it all up to make him look bad, or it's something else entirely.... Who knows?

Did they ever find the assailant?

https://buffalonews.com/2018/07/27/lawyer-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-has-good-days-and-bad-days-as-she-recovers-from-assault/

Police in Milton, Ga., have not filed charges or identified a suspect. The department said it had no updates to provide on the status of the investigation.

How about the following for a theory?  The victim's 16 year old son snuck out of the house for the night to party with friends and told someone about the victim's issues with McCoy and details about the jewelry and the changed security system -- that someone went to the house and robbed the victim of the jewelry, confident that McCoy would be suspected.

2 hours ago, BayAreaLennie said:

How about the following for a theory?  The victim's 16 year old son snuck out of the house for the night to party with friends and told someone about the victim's issues with McCoy and details about the jewelry and the changed security system -- that someone went to the house and robbed the victim of the jewelry, confident that McCoy would be suspected.

Honestly, everything is on the table

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Honestly, everything is on the table

Including: Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:18 PM, downundermike said:

LeSean accused of being a tiny two pump chump

So LeSean has a small unit. Ouch. That's biology though.

Why K Michelle would knowingly choose to stick that tiny D inside her and tell the world is what I don't understand. That's a choice followed by a bad decison.

Not sure why Shady is the one catching flak here.

It's also irrelevant to boot.

11 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

So LeSean has a small unit. Ouch. That's biology though.

Why K Michelle would knowingly choose to stick that tiny D inside her and tell the world is what I don't understand. That's a choice followed by a bad decison.

Not sure why Shady is the one catching flak here.

It's also irrelevant to boot.

All I know is that dude has a lot of women problems. 

I could care less about the size of another man's junk lol.   

I don't get why people who hoe themselves out talk trash about the notches on their belt.  You can best believe that if some dude she banged had called her out for having the most dry, and stanky poon he's ever smashed, she'd be butthurt.  

So the police still haven't identified the suspect, and are nowhere closer to tying this to Shady?  I still lean towards this being a cash grab, in which she set the whole thing up.  

33 minutes ago, Jupiter520 said:

I could care less about the size of another man's junk lol.   

I don't get why people who hoe themselves out talk trash about the notches on their belt.  You can best believe that if some dude she banged had called her out for having the most dry, and stanky poon he's ever smashed, she'd be butthurt.  

So the police still haven't identified the suspect, and are nowhere closer to tying this to Shady?  I still lean towards this being a cash grab, in which she set the whole thing up.  

LeSean demands items and jewellery back from her. Suspect demands the same items and jewellery from her. Man, poor Shady, such a victim of circumstance and coincidence.

I mean, he had such a stellar reputation before this.

1 hour ago, Jupiter520 said:

I still lean towards this being a cash grab, in which she set the whole thing up.  

I haven't followed the story, but I'm not sure why she'd do that if she thought they were getting married. Or was the report of him proposing to her incorrect?

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't followed the story, but I'm not sure why she'd do that if she thought they were getting married. Or was the report of him proposing to her incorrect?

She claimed they discussed marriage. The fact that he was in the process of having her evicted should make it fairly clear that they weren't going to marry.

Just now, zenclaybourne said:

She claimed they discussed marriage. The fact that he was in the process of having her evicted should make it fairly clear that they weren't going to marry.

Unless he told her that he was dropping all that.

Whatever the situation is, I'm just glad that we don't have to deal with it. I loved him as a player for us, but the more that comes out of what type of human being he is... we're better off with him being someplace else.

5 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

Clear? Relationships aren't like rom-coms, plenty of people fight and threaten each other but still stay together. My parents were separated for awhile before they got married. This situation is about as clear as the Schuylkill river.

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Unless he told her that he was dropping all that.

Whatever the situation is, I'm just glad that we don't have to deal with it. I loved him as a player for us, but the more that comes out of what type of human being he is... we're better off with him being someplace else.

The supposed discussion of marriage occurred at the end of May. The official eviction proceeding was filed June 6.

DhyDF2QWAAIqNd_.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, graysferry said:

Clear? Relationships aren't like rom-coms, plenty of people fight and threaten each other but still stay together. My parents were separated for awhile before they got married. This situation is about as clear as the Schuylkill river.

Abundantly so.

Just now, zenclaybourne said:

The supposed discussion of marriage occurred at the end of May. The official eviction proceeding was filed June 6.

Whatever the case, I'm glad he's not our problem.

14 hours ago, Excel said:

There's a reason he nicknamed himself Slimy, or is that Shady?

His mom nicknamed him shady when he was a baby