Procus

Tebow's Hypocrisy vs. Wentz' genuineness

37 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

OP wants to take Tebow's virginity

Let's just note who is the person that came up with this thought.  Entered YOUR head - nobody else mentioned something like that.  Not that there is anything wrong with your having such fantasies, but try and be honest with yourself.

2 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

1 star. What a strange infatuation to have.

Not sure if you understand what an infatuation is.  matchew88 had an infatuation as evidenced by his Freudian slip.  The dictionary defines it as an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.   Looks like you are confusing an observation with infatuation.  That's okay - keep reading and writing and your vocabulary will improve. 

7 minutes ago, Procus said:

Not sure if you understand what an infatuation is.  matchew88 had an infatuation as evidenced by his Freudian slip.  The dictionary defines it as an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.   Looks like you are confusing an observation with infatuation.  That's okay - keep reading and writing and your vocabulary will improve. 

You have been devoting quite a bit of time to this topic in this thread. Most people don't think about Tim Tebow in the first place.  He's a minor league baseball player.  Those that do think of him usually just think of his faith or his Heisman trophy. But very few people think about why he's a virgin and also why he's not married.

3 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

You have been devoting quite a bit of time to this topic in this thread. Most people don't think about Tim Tebow in the first place.  He's a minor league baseball player.  Those that do think of him usually just think of his faith or his Heisman trophy. But very few people think about why he's a virgin and also why he's not married.

It's offseason and slow at work at the moment.  You are only referring to 1/2 of the thread - the other part referencing Wentz.  It was a comparison between the two, but you just chose to focus on Tebow and not Wentz.  Seems to me that you are fixated on Tebow for some reason.  Not a criticism, just an observation.  You are free to fixate on whomever you choose.

Just now, Procus said:

It's offseason and slow at work at the moment.  You are only referring to 1/2 of the thread - the other part referencing Wentz.  It was a comparison between the two, but you just chose to focus on Tebow and not Wentz.  Seems to me that you are fixated on Tebow for some reason.  Not a criticism, just an observation.  You are free to fixate on whomever you choose.

I'm just responding to your thread.  I don't see anything strange about being a virgin, and I don't see anything strange about not being married.  Most people don't get married until they're in their 30s nowadays.

4 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

I'm just responding to your thread.  I don't see anything strange about being a virgin, and I don't see anything strange about not being married.  Most people don't get married until they're in their 30s nowadays.

I disagree in this instance.  When you are a famous ballplayer dating Miss Universes (plural), where I'm sitting from, it's strange not to be banging them if you have the opportunity to do so.  If you are a Conservative Christian, how do your values enter into all of this.  Wentz went for the girl that engaged in the charitable activity in Haiti.  Tebow goes with the girls who win beauty contests - but then doesn't have sex with them (or does and lies about it).

Who seems more genuine to you? 

1 minute ago, Procus said:

I disagree in this instance.  When you are a famous ballplayer dating Miss Universes (plural), where I'm sitting from, it's strange not to be banging them if you have the opportunity to do so.  If you are a Conservative Christian, how do your values enter into all of this.  Wentz went for the girl that engaged in the charitable activity in Haiti.  Tebow goes with the girls who win beauty contests - but then doesn't have sex with them (or does and fails to disclose).

Who seems more genuine to you? 

Both.  So what if he dates a Miss Universe?  What if Miss Universe is looking for a devout Christian?

5 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

Both.  So what if he dates a Miss Universe?  What if Miss Universe is looking for a devout Christian?

What's he looking for?  Wentz was looking for somebody that gives of herself to charitable causes.  Tebow is on his second Miss Universe and claims not to have had sex with them.  Don't get me wrong, I admire that he can do that - but if its just for show, that sure ain't real.  If there is more to it than just for show, then somebody is being dishonest with their fans.  Odd that you have difficulty grasping this.

Just now, Procus said:

What's he looking for?  Wentz was looking for somebody that gives of herself to charitable causes.  Tebow is on his second Miss Universe and claims not to have had sex with them.  Don't get me wrong, I admire that he can do that - but if its just for show, that sure ain't real.  If there is more to it than just for show, then somebody is being dishonest with their fans.  Odd that you have difficulty grasping this.

What is he looking for?  Probably a girl that he finds attractive and accepts his lifestyle.  Wouldn't you like a supermodel that likes you for who you are?  It isn't too hard for me to understand, but I guess that's just me.

1 minute ago, xzmattzx said:

What is he looking for?  Probably a girl that he finds attractive and accepts his lifestyle.  Wouldn't you like a supermodel that likes you for who you are?  It isn't too hard for me to understand, but I guess that's just me.

If he finds the girl attractive, and if he's devout as he claims he would have married somebody by now.  If you read through Christian literature, it is encouraged to get married for several reasons.  The dating of Miss Universes without marriage is not the Conservative Christian way.

Again, I have no problem with Tebow seeing whoever he wants, and doing or not doing anything with them.  It's not my business.  It becomes my business as a member of the public when he advertises himself as a conservative Christian virgin.  If he's being full of crap about it and seeking publicity about it, the topic is fair game.

Looking at Wentz and looking at Tebow -- which one of the two seems more real to you?

3 minutes ago, Procus said:

If he finds the girl attractive, and if he's devout as he claims he would have married somebody by now.  If you read through Christian literature, it is encouraged to get married for several reasons.  The dating of Miss Universes without marriage is not the Conservative Christian way.

Again, I have no problem with Tebow seeing whoever he wants, and doing or not doing anything with them.  It's not my business.  It becomes my business as a member of the public when he advertises himself as a conservative Christian virgin.  If he's being full of crap about it and seeking publicity about it, the topic is fair game.

Looking at Wentz and looking at Tebow -- which one of the two seems more real to you?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he is looking for someone to marry?  Your flaw is that you assume he doesn't want to marry just because of the type of people he dates.

5 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he is looking for someone to marry?  Your flaw is that you assume he doesn't want to marry just because of the type of people he dates.

Your flaw is not understanding that there comes a time to stop looking and take the plunge.  You never answered the question - which of the two seems more real and genuine to you - Wentz or Tebow?

7 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Procus is jealous. If only he could be Miss Universe.

1 hour ago, matchew88 said:

Procus is jealous. If only he could be Miss Universe.

Boy, this is really bothering you.  You are the one that brought up a transgender fantasy out of nowhere.  Not sure why that would even be on your mind.  Odd statement, and on a politically correct board, could be construed as discriminatory against transgenders.  I don't have a problem with free speech, but nowadays you have to be careful because there are many that do.  In any event match, I'd be more careful about discussing your transgender related thoughts in a public forum like this.  If you subconsciously have issues on that end, I wish you well and hope you are able to one day reconcile them.  Good luck to you!

6 hours ago, Procus said:

Your flaw is not understanding that there comes a time to stop looking and take the plunge.  You never answered the question - which of the two seems more real and genuine to you - Wentz or Tebow?

He's only 30.  Most people don't get married until they're in their early 30s nowadays.  And when men marry is even less important in the first place.  It's not like his biological clock is ticking and he's running out of time to pop babies out.  And yes, people not looking to get married right now are allowed to date.  That includes people in their 30s; that includes people in their 60s; and that includes high schoolers.

I already told you, both of them seem real and genuine to me.

17 hours ago, Procus said:

That's a very womanly response.

Right here is where you reveal your premeditated trolling.

Of all the freaks of nature and charlatans in this world you really focus your energy to call any one of them out, on Tim Tebow. 

Can't blame any guy who wants to wait until they're absolutely sure that they found the right woman before getting married.   

8 hours ago, Procus said:

Boy, this is really bothering you.  You are the one that brought up a transgender fantasy out of nowhere.  Not sure why that would even be on your mind.  Odd statement, and on a politically correct board, could be construed as discriminatory against transgenders.  I don't have a problem with free speech, but nowadays you have to be careful because there are many that do.  In any event match, I'd be more careful about discussing your transgender related thoughts in a public forum like this.  If you subconsciously have issues on that end, I wish you well and hope you are able to one day reconcile them.  Good luck to you!

Fun to see you try so hard in your posts