gch

Jones stated that Cowboys will stand.

Recommended Posts

When a blatant racist is elected president, there is a serious need to protest. 

Josh Hader returns to Milwaukee and gets a standing ovation after his disgusting, racist, sexist tweets were exposed to the world. Meanwhile, black football players peacefully protest racial inequality and police brutality and everyone hates them.

Stop making this about the anthem and the military, and realize what it’s actually about. These players have said over and over again that they’re not trying to disrespect the military.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judunno said:

Your opinion surely. I applaud Jones for being punked by Trump.

A real billionaire taking orders from a millionaire lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other dallass news...

 

He’s not clueless (Stephen jones). Jerry was the only one who was clueless.. crap was a planned to get me out ask Travis and my brother snake Lee I mean Sean Lee

 

-Dez

Dude tweeted that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dak had a really good response on PFT today regarding this topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Good. I hope all of the players stand. It's time for this issue to die.

I don't think it will anytime soon. The networks will cover it the first few weeks and show us what the teams are doing but once the ratings drop they'll stop showing it like usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I don't think it will anytime soon. The networks will cover it the first few weeks and show us what the teams are doing but once the ratings drop they'll stop showing it like usual

I agree the media will drive this issue as long as they can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vaff84 said:

When a blatant racist is elected president, there is a serious need to protest. 

Better that than a lying, cheating, stealing should-be-in-jail Demon-crat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Better that than a lying, cheating, stealing should-be-in-jail Demon-crat. 

Is it though? Both seem to be screwing people over it's just a matter of who gets screwed over more due to party bias. F all these political a holes Fn up people's lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, judunno said:

Is it though? Both seem to be screwing people over it's just a matter of who gets screwed over more due to party bias. F all these political a holes Fn up people's lives.

Agreed. Only the sheep point to one party or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, judunno said:

Is it though?

Absolutely. The sad truth is: both of the major parties are corrupt. Their agendas are ultimately designed to keep them in power and to take care of their own. The conditions or needs of the people and the country are either secondary, given 'lip service' or ignored.

The 'Founding Fathers' of our country warned against having professional politicians. I believe they envisioned that professional politicians would lead to the mess we see today in the Senate and the Congress. It's a variation on the olde 'Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely' maxim.

A vote for Democrats = a vote for Political Correctness and Liberalism, which is now a mental disorder. Just look at our new governor here in NJ: right away he wants to make us a 'Sanctuary State' legalize Marijuana and put a tax on water.   :slap:

A vote for Repubs at the national level is a vote for same old same old.  

Both seem to be screwing people over it's just a matter of who gets screwed over more due to party bias. F all these political a holes Fn up people's lives.

It's not just the people's lives it's the health of the entire country. They just keep leading us further down the merry path to destruction. Remember: nothing exists in a vacuum. If you're on top the only way to go is down unless you can maintain. If you're no where near the top and you keep going down it's that much harder to stay the same or, God forbid, get better.

It's the deplorable political conditions in this country that made it possible for a Donald Trump to be elected in the first place! This guy is a business man, a wheeler-dealer and a TV star! How ironic is it that, given the available choices, Trump would be the most desirable??

It's mind boggling, if you think about it. 

Going back to the 1st 'Back To The Future' movie at some point the professor asks Marty, "So, 'future boy' who's the president in 1985?"

             "Ronald Reagan."

             "The actor??  HA!  And who's the Vice President? Jerry Lewis??"

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2018 at 9:32 PM, Captain F said:

Simple solution.  

1. Stop doing the anthem at sporting events.  

Or

B. Do not have the teams take the field prior to the anthem. 

1.  For everybody that is in an uproar, what about the people on the concourse, buying beer, the employees selling beer, they do not do what you are demanding of the players.  National anthem should only be played at special events, opening of the season, playoffs etc.  Do baseball players really need to stand for the anthem 162 times a year ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 4:46 PM, vaff84 said:

When a blatant racist is elected president, there is a serious need to protest. 

Josh Hader returns to Milwaukee and gets a standing ovation after his disgusting, racist, sexist tweets were exposed to the world. Meanwhile, black football players peacefully protest racial inequality and police brutality and everyone hates them.

Stop making this about the anthem and the military, and realize what it’s actually about. These players have said over and over again that they’re not trying to disrespect the military.

After eight years of that racist, isn't it great to have Trump in charge now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

After eight years of that racist, isn't it great to have Trump in charge now?

Pound sand, Grand Wizard Trump is the racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t understand why so many supporters of the last president still love him. He will always be known for Obamacare and it’s failure to provide affordable health care. Not only that but he could never bring his party success during the midterms. That being said the Rebulicans are a mess as well. They can’t get along and have their own self inflicted problems. Both parties are corrupt and can’t be trusted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, downundermike said:

Pound sand, Grand Wizard Trump is the racist.

And Obama was the "Do Nothing" president as well as being the "Great Divider". 

He happily fiddled while Rome was burning and even fanned the flames with his ridiculous 'Obamacare' fiasco.

He did virtually nothing to protect our southern border against  MUTANTS  who would do us harm.

His foreign policy was a world-wide joke with the Russians, Chinese and anyone with half a brain laughing him out of the room.

I'll take Trump's  a s s  pinching & hookers any day over Hillary or any of the other Demon-crat incompetants.

http://martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, downundermike said:

Pound sand, Grand Wizard Trump is the racist.

Wait wait wait. Allegedly. Father definitely was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

And Obama was the "Do Nothing" president as well as being the "Great Divider". 

He happily fiddled while Rome was burning and even fanned the flames with his ridiculous 'Obamacare' fiasco.

He did virtually nothing to protect our southern border against  MUTANTS  who would do us harm.

His foreign policy was a world-wide joke with the Russians, Chinese and anyone with half a brain laughing him out of the room.

I'll take Trump's  a s s  pinching & hookers any day over Hillary or any of the other Demon-crat incompetants.

http://martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/ 

 

That "list" was complete partisan rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

And Obama was the "Do Nothing" president as well as being the "Great Divider". 

He happily fiddled while Rome was burning and even fanned the flames with his ridiculous 'Obamacare' fiasco.

He did virtually nothing to protect our southern border against  MUTANTS  who would do us harm.

His foreign policy was a world-wide joke with the Russians, Chinese and anyone with half a brain laughing him out of the room.

I'll take Trump's  a s s  pinching & hookers any day over Hillary or any of the other Demon-crat incompetants.

http://martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/ 

 

What else are you taking from Trump. Your takes seem lean. Here I'll help. You'll take:

  • Lies about practically everything (fact check count is at about 3000+ and counting) https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/  Impressive for such a short time.
  • Ridiculous tariffs (Agriculture industry is getting crushed because of his policies. You'll be paying for it and an increase in many other consumables)
  • Ignorance with foreign policy. You think Obama was bad this guy is a nightmare. (itching to push that button. get those bunkers ready)
  • Putin owns.
  • Immigration. (Separating kids from their parents. Really.)
  • Twitter. (what a dbag.)
  • Extreme bigot (sexist/misogynist, homophobic, ....)
  • Master of deflection and ultimate troll
  • Narcissistic ahole
  • Exploding the deficit with unnecessary tax cuts (better hold on to that tax return money if you're fortunate to benefit)
  • Healthcare. Uninsured # will increase under Trump.
  • Interfering with private businesses (ie NFL, Amazon, etc)

Sounds like you're buying all of the bull ish that Trump's putting out there. Sad. These politicians aint ish. To show loyalty when you damn well know this dude is an Fn moron is just stupid. I say F em all and both parties. Someone will always lose in the end. Usually the common man. Rich folks rule this country and world don't ever get it twisted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pull the cops from all the black neighborhoods complaining that police just want to kill blacks.  Clearly they don’t want them there and I promise you the cops don’t want to be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Just pull the cops from all the black neighborhoods complaining that police just want to kill blacks.  Clearly they don’t want them there and I promise you the cops don’t want to be there.

Yeah that's the solution. What are you 12?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, judunno said:

What else are you taking from Trump. Your takes seem lean. Here I'll help. You'll take:

  • Lies about practically everything (fact check count is at about 3000+ and counting) https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/  Impressive for such a short time.
  • Ridiculous tariffs (Agriculture industry is getting crushed because of his policies. You'll be paying for it and an increase in many other consumables)
  • Ignorance with foreign policy. You think Obama was bad this guy is a nightmare. (itching to push that button. get those bunkers ready)
  • Putin owns.
  • Immigration. (Separating kids from their parents. Really.)
  • Twitter. (what a dbag.)
  • Extreme bigot (sexist/misogynist, homophobic, ....)
  • Master of deflection and ultimate troll
  • Narcissistic ahole
  • Exploding the deficit with unnecessary tax cuts (better hold on to that tax return money if you're fortunate to benefit)
  • Healthcare. Uninsured # will increase under Trump.
  • Interfering with private businesses (ie NFL, Amazon, etc)

Sounds like you're buying all of the bull ish that Trump's putting out there. Sad. These politicians aint ish. To show loyalty when you damn well know this dude is an Fn moron is just stupid. I say F em all and both parties. Someone will always lose in the end. Usually the common man. Rich folks rule this country and world don't ever get it twisted.

I’ll take Trump and his lies over Obama and the Democrats who do nothing. Trump gets things done. He is not a politician and doesn’t act like one. But he is getting things done with the Liberals sit and complain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, Pallidrone said:

That "list" was complete partisan rubbish.

As is your response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now