Procus

Dallas

My position is that the team and city are no longer worthy of Philly's hatred.  They are way beneath us.

The hatred of Dallas started when the Cowboy teams of the 60's and 70's dominated the Eagles and other divisional opponents - often running up the score and otherwise just being obnoxious. 

Now, Dallas is just a shadow of its former self.  Ownership is a joke, the coaching is very very average, and the roster is just okay.  The Cowboys are just another team.

The Eagles, on the other hand, are now the class of the NFL.  From where I'm sitting, Dallas is simply not worth any extra attention - they are beneath us and not worthy of that.

The opposite of love is not hate - it's ambivalence.  Dallas gives me a big yawn.  BORING!!

I'm not buying it.

However, there are other teams that have risen in annoyance factor to me. I will grant that the top 3 here match or exceed my Dallass sentiments.

• Patriots-yes I am fixated until they fade away.
  • Green Bay tired of hearing about them and I don't like the way they whomped on us last time.
  • Seattle-I do not like that they have beaten us BADLY over the years.  
  • New Orleans-bounced us from the playoffs
  • Pittsburgh for being in PA and winning too many SBs 
  • Atlanta for getting too close.
  • I take joy when Tampa loses/Carolina loses, AZ loses and the Raiders lose-all for obvious reasons

20 minutes ago, jamiller said:

I'm not buying it.

However, there are other teams that have risen in annoyance factor to me. I will grant that the top 3 here match or exceed my Dallass sentiments.

• Patriots-yes I am fixated until they fade away.
  • Green Bay tired of hearing about them and I don't like the way they whomped on us last time.
  • Seattle-I do not like that they have beaten us BADLY over the years.  
  • New Orleans-bounced us from the playoffs
  • Pittsburgh for being in PA and winning too many SBs 
  • Atlanta for getting too close.
  • I take joy when Tampa loses/Carolina loses, AZ loses and the Raiders lose-all for obvious reasons

Dallas

Pittsburgh

NYG

Washington

In that order.  I am surrounded by Pittsburgh fans, that's why they are so highly rated in my book.

No

their  kum drinking fans constantly talk sh!t on the eagles and then when they show up to our stadium and people are a$$holes to them philly is un classy 

Cowboys are going 4-12 this year, book it.  Players now hate the owner and they tuned out the coach 3 years ago.  Coupled with "clubhouse leadership" of Zeke and Prescott all on a team with 9-7 talent (plus or minus a couple games depending on health).  That's a recipe for disaster in the NFL folks.

No matter Now bad they ever get, I Will always hate the cowboys with a passion. This year should be especially fun because they are poised to be downright awful this season , and that is if they manage to stay healthy. As soon as Sean Lee inevitably goes down, it is going to get straight up comical.

26 minutes ago, WestPaEaglesNest said:

Dallas

Pittsburgh

NYG

Washington

In that order.  I am surrounded by Pittsburgh fans, that's why they are so highly rated in my book.

I'm from central PA and lived in Pitt for 4+ years so I get it. 

However, I live in Baltimore now and their fanbase really doesn't bug me. Probably because they are still a relatively new team. 

30 minutes ago, Eagles9193 said:

No

their  kum drinking fans constantly talk sh!t on the eagles and then when they show up to our stadium and people are a$$holes to them philly is un classy 

This is irony at its finest!     

45 minutes ago, WestPaEaglesNest said:

Dallas

Pittsburgh

NYG

Washington

Yes, I remember you saying that before.  

The Giants and Wash of course. 

But I never have hated Wash like the other two.  No idea why.  

To the OP's point, Wash (like he is saying about DallAss) has been a joke of a franchise for a long time.  Used to be something back in the day....an occasional blip like when Desean and Wash beat us in Philly. 

I hate the Dallas Cowboys for past reasons, being America's Team and always being in the spotlight even when they suck they get 5 primetime games, plus late games and Thanksgiving. I just hate them to hate them now. Kind of feel bad for their fans because Jerry Jones is probably the worst General Manager in the league and they won't win till he dies, but I don't feel bad for that. 

I hate Giants fans because they act like they are holier than thou, even though they are like Philly fans in almost every way. They act like their city isn't trashy, it is every much as trashy as just about every other place. They act like their fans have never done anything bad, see December 23rd 1995. Also, they thought Eli Manning was elite. They blame everyone else for his errors, but when the team is great, it is all about him. 

I used to hate the Patriots because they beat the Eagles 13 years ago, now I really don't care, mostly because we got our revenge. However, I think it is ridiculous that the media goes all nutso when the Patriots lose a game and act like "this is the end of Belichick and Brady..." It isn't, they'll probably win another Super Bowl. Also they force this Belichick-Brady hatred fest, when it doesn't exist, it is really dumb. 

I used to hate the Saints because of that NFCDG in 2006. I thought the broadcasting of that game was very one sided. I understand it was a Saints home game, but that girl that had that shirt that said F*** da Eagles that FOX showed not once, but twice was also ridiculous. I always asked myself "was the FCC taking a piss break when this happened?" Now I don't really care about the Saints. 

I still hate the Cardinals, just because they would always would beat us. Also, Bruce Arians because of when he complained to the league after Chimp Kelly beat him. Guy would complain during offsides and false starts. 

Don't hate the Steelers.

Don't really hate the Seahawks, we can't beat them ANYWHERE for the last 10 years. It is really sad. Don't particularly like Pete Carroll, don't particularly like the referees when the Eagles play them, but nothing I can do about it. 

I think Vikings fans need to grow a pair and stop making excuses about the game and injuries and Eagles fans. 

I hate Pete Morelli's officiating crew because they're a joke. 

I don't hate the Redskins, I feel bad for their hardcore fans because they are the only team in the division that can be mediocre, but not relevant. Daniel Snyder is probably one of the worst owners in the league and his Napoleon complex always comes through. 

They are still considered "America's Team" so I hate them even more now than I did then, because now they deserve that title even less.

They're not really good right now. And they'll probably have to pay their qb 20+m a year, stuck in a Dalton situation where he's JUST good enough.

Will always hate Dallas and I even live here, which stokes my hatred of them even more. Fans are typical southern rednecks, and believe me, they despise Philly as much as we despise them.

But, running a close second...

Sehags: not really hate, just really want to get that monkey off our back.

Green Bay: Would really love to humble Rodgers and wipe that smirk off his face.

Rams: but probably only for this season because they are in cap hell in 19 and beyond.

Washington: we are their superbowl every year and for such a mediocre team they love to talk smack.

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

This is irony at its finest!     

If u think using certain language is unclassy I’d argue u have a V@gina

just cause youre butthurt it doesnt doesn’t make me unclassy 

my hatred of the Patriots has been raising pretty solidly quite a bit as the years go by amd just in the past 2 or 3 years hase became higher than that of the Cowtgirls

my hated teams in order of most to least

Patriots

Cowboys

Giants

Redskins

Steelers

anyone currently playing verse the Eagles

Dallas sucks.

On the other hand, Philly Goedert could be special.