Sign in to follow this  
skippyx

Game Pass Boycott Until The App is Improved

I am not giving the NFL a penny for GamePass until they fix the horrifically awful NFL app.

It is so far worse than what t was a week ago. Every single change is for the worst.

The GamePass section only has games from 2017 and 2018 right now on Roku.

The Latest section on the app has 16 total videos and 7 of them are Hall of Fame speeches.

In theory the same crappy interface is slightly better on an iPad (lets you toggle years back to 2011) but I can't get a single game to play on either platform.

Buyer Beware

Yeah, I noticed this a couple of days ago when I logged in on my Roku, to see if anything caught my eye. All of the shows that used to be there, were gone.

Oh great... I've just resigned for another year... Apparently! Not that I realised or chose to. I just had an email saying I'd been automatically renewed. 

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh great... I've just resigned for another year... Apparently! Not that I realised or chose to. I just had an email saying I'd been automatically renewed. 

You can always email them and cancel, if you want to, and they'll refund your money.

Was it you who was going to try to use PSVue for games and local Philly TV? I know I was talking to someone about that but now I can't remember who it was.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You can always email them and cancel, if you want to, and they'll refund your money.

Was it you who was going to try to use PSVue for games and local Philly TV? I know I was talking to someone about that but now I can't remember who it was.

Umm... No don't think it was me but I tried so many different functions I've forgotten now. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Umm... No don't think it was me but I tried so many different functions I've forgotten now. 

Then it was someone else, I think from London. It might be something that you can look into. I use PSVue and a VPN to get local Philadelphia TV, so I get all of the Eagles games as well as all of the shows about the Eagles.

If it's something that you want to try, we've been discussing it for a while in this thread:

Looks the same as it has and still works for me. I've only used it on my phone and laptop though. I just got ST and added Game Pass again

Just now, mike030270 said:

Looks the same as it has and still works for me. I've only used it on my phone and laptop though. I just got ST and added Game Pass again

It drastically changed on the Roku. 90% of the content that was available, is now gone. the user interface is also pretty sloppy, in my opinion.

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It drastically changed on the Roku. 90% of the content that was available, is now gone. the user interface is also pretty sloppy, in my opinion.

Its the same ugly on the iPad.

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It was me but I live in Dallas.

Fortunately there are two great eagles bars in the area that will carry preseason games. 

Just now, madriver said:

It was me but I live in Dallas.

Fortunately there are two great eagles bars in the area that will carry preseason games. 

It probably was you, in a different discussion. I tend to have this discussion a lot lol. But the person that I was thinking of was overseas and I actually remember now that he's in Ireland. I want to say Dublin.

I enjoy not giving Goodell and his band of blood sucking lawyers a single cent of my money.

The Latest section has way more videos now.

I am able to watch games now but Roku still only has 2017 and 2018 available

wow, that was a bad drop on a likely pick 6 by Bradham on the first drive of game 1.

Wentz to Agholor ... Touchdown!

On my PC GamePass goes way back to 2009 games

On 8/6/2018 at 3:25 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That is what happen to me too.  

1 hour ago, 4XTHECHARM said:

That is what happen to me too.  

If your credit card offers 'virtual' cards (Citi does), then always use a virtual card when you sign up for anything. Set the limit for the exact amount of the purchase and the expiration for the earliest possible expiration. That way, they can't renew or charge you anything extra without you knowing about it.

The Roku thing still looks broken but the rest of it is fine now.

I still think the field of white layout looks stupid.

Yeah, I am saving my 100 bucks though until I find out the league is legit this year  (helmet rule crap)

Football can't be played properly if defenders have to stand still and lean backwards when trying to arm tackle ball carriers.

Yeah the Windows 10 app was really good last year but it looks like they shut it down.  The new app must not be ready.  I can still bring it up on a web browser on my PC.  If you rely on an xbox though.... I'd ask for your money back.