VaBeach_Eagle

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

12 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

I loved OBJ on the field. He made the Giants watchable but him going off the rails today on Twitter brought back a lot of memories for Giants fans who felt obligated to defend his antics.

Gonna miss his spectacular play but not his nonsense. 

Kind of reminiscent of Shocked on a greater scale.

Every Giants fan's favorite or top 3 favorite player. Fun to watch. Got everyone pumped with his passion and highlight reel plays. After awhile though, his brash attitude, penalties, injuries and just all around annoyance grew thin on many even before he was traded.

OBJs Twitter rants today confirmed that the Giants made the right call.

I've said it before, I'm happy with every move the Giants have made so far this off season. He just needs to nail the draft (which doesn't necessarily mean finding a new QB) and we'll be in good shape. 

6 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I've said it before, I'm happy with every move the Giants have made so far this off season. He just needs to nail the draft (which doesn't necessarily mean finding a new QB) and we'll be in good shape. 

Just that small matter of nailing the draft then? And next year you may still have Eli under centre so it's another struggle of a year then. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Just that small matter of nailing the draft then? And next year you may still have Eli under centre so it's another struggle of a year then. 

It’s a little easier to nail the draft when you have the most draft capital in the league. I’m optimistic we’ll be able to find a few quality starters...unless they use that draft capital to find a QB. Then all bets are off. 

All the Giants really need to compete this season is a big time stud WR, playmaking safety, and a solid pass rusher who can also play the run.

🤔

56 minutes ago, boogyman said:

All the Giants really need to compete this season is a big time stud WR, playmaking safety, and a solid pass rusher who can also play the run.

🤔

Why do we need a big time stud WR? We already have two of the better WRs in the division and an up and coming pass catching TE. 

We just traded for a play making safety. 

We do need pass rushers....luckily this draft is loaded with them and we have 2 first rounders. 

🤔

24 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Why do we need a big time stud WR? We already have two of the better WRs in the division and an up and coming pass catching TE. 

We just traded for a play making safety. 

We do need pass rushers....luckily this draft is loaded with them and we have 2 first rounders. 

🤔

Lol obvious joke was not obvious enough.

But the next play Peppers makes will be his first. You guys are really over rating him. He is ok.

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

Lol obvious joke was not obvious enough.

But the next play Peppers makes will be his first. You guys are really over rating him. He is ok.

Yup, def a bad joke. Do better or just stick to memes. 

You've prob watched Peppers play as many games in the NFL as I have (I saw him play a ton in college). From what I've read, once the Browns started using him correctly he played well. It sounds like he'll be an adequate replacement for Collins, at a fraction of the price. Regardless I'm sure they'll use a middle round pick on a Safety. Edge/OLB and right tackle are bigger priorities. 

12 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Yup, def a bad joke. Do better or just stick to memes. 

You've prob watched Peppers play as many games in the NFL as I have (I saw him play a ton in college). From what I've read, once the Browns started using him correctly he played well. It sounds like he'll be an adequate replacement for Collins, at a fraction of the price. Regardless I'm sure they'll use a middle round pick on a Safety. Edge/OLB and right tackle are bigger priorities. 

Hes a pretty solid safety. But not really a playmaker.

And sorry about the bad joke. Normally the Giants jokes write themselves. 

This dude has a noodle for an arm, can't stop laughing at this. Hope Gettelman stays your GM for a decade.

9 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I can't say I'm happy with the thought of Giants getting Josh Allen. 

You don't have to worry about, my clown a** team chose a guy they could have gotten at 17...what trash franchise they have become...

6 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

@BKLYNYG I think you preferred Haskins right? How do you feel about Daniel Jones, the new heir apparent? 

No I’m not a Haskins fan. I’m fine with the Giants picking Jones, but not at 6. At least trade back and take him. Or take Allen and use draft capital to move up from 17. Poor use of resources. 

This is a horrific pick.

I have seen him ranked 32, 38, 70, 84, and 'I don't have him in my top 60' (McShay)

The Giants likely could have gotten him as a reach at 17.

They could have traded down to 10-14 and got him from someone in love with Hockenson, Allen, Williams, or Oliver

The Raiders and Giants get an absolute F so far.

10 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

No I’m not a Haskins fan. I’m fine with the Giants picking Jones, but not at 6. At least trade back and take him. Or take Allen and use draft capital to move up from 17. Poor use of resources. 

Agree. And it must be Vincent that I had in mind, regarding Haskins.

I'd think the odds of Jones still being on the board at 17 were 99.99999%

I am so glad the Giants have Gettleman.

1 hour ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Agree. And it must be Vincent that I had in mind, regarding Haskins.

Yep. I've been all over Haskins since October. My heart is broken and now I get to watch Haskins tear the Giants apart twice a year for a decade.

Yay!

52 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Yep. I've been all over Haskins since October. My heart is broken and now I get to watch Haskins tear the Giants apart twice a year for a decade.

Yay!

Look on the bright side.

The Redskins will likely ruin him well before he reaches his 10th season.