Sign in to follow this  
LA_Eagle_Fan

Seeking stadium tour ticket for October 6-9

The stadium tours are sold out on Ticketmaster already, but I'd still like to go on one. I wanted to know if anyone happens to have a ticket they wouldn't mind parting with for October 6, 8, or 9 (the 7th is the Vikings game). Thanks in advance!

Just go on the day that you want to do the tour. There will likely be no shows, or in my case, I just happen to be there shopping and they asked me and my group if we would like to go on the tour since we were there... ticket was 10 bucks. Maybe the best 10 spot I have ever spent 

50 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Just go on the day that you want to do the tour. There will likely be no shows, or in my case, I just happen to be there shopping and they asked me and my group if we would like to go on the tour since we were there... ticket was 10 bucks. Maybe the best 10 spot I have ever spent 

Really? How early should I show up to catch a no show? Also, what about Saturdays when the ticket office isn’t open?

The day that I was there,  the tour started at noon.  They came around the pro shop around 1130am to see if anyone wanted to join the tour.  So I'd say be there 30 minutes before the tour starts

On 8/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, Captain F said:

The day that I was there,  the tour started at noon.  They came around the pro shop around 1130am to see if anyone wanted to join the tour.  So I'd say be there 30 minutes before the tour starts

Okay, I'll probably show up on the Monday after the game then. Thanks.