Cody Hoover

Will the Cowboys be a threat this year?

If they can figure the offensive line out.  I dunno Guilain Barre is scary.  My wife had that crap coupled with SLE which left her paralyzed prior to her death 4 years ago.  That said I don't see Frederick returning at least for this season.  Then again he's an athlete in tip top shape.  My wife also had SLE which in itself is bad news...

They need the line to live up to the hype the national media was giving them 2 years ago.  If not they can't hammer Zeke.  If they can't hammer Zeke it's open season on Dak.  If that happens well it's all a wash for Dallas..

Head to head we should be able to handle them but there's enough talent there that if they are able to sustain what I mentioned with the Oline then they could keep up with us in the standings and in theory yes could be a threat...

Yes..................................................... the Cowboys will be a threat .............................................

to be in last place in the NFC East this year

The Cowpoops would be a threat if the league office didn't deal from the bottom of the deck on them by scheduling games against, you know, real NFL teams. Jerruh should hire Mueller to investigate this travesty

3 hours ago, boogyman said:

They cut Scarbrough too?

Yeah but he's not very good.  I really think the reason why people talk about him is the Kirk cousin tweet that went viral.   He has no explosion and is slow to the hole.  I hate RBS that have poor initial acceleration, they get grabbed or knocked into in the backfield so they don't generate the head of steam to break out unless there's a clear lane. 

Also regarding the cowboys... what are they gonna do with 6 DTs?  For a run first team I expected them to go with more than 2 rbs.  And they also went with 4 TEs which is weird cause none of them are good.

A mediocre 7 to 9 win team can win on any given Sunday, so I guess they are sort of a threat maybe?

It's a division rival they almost aways play close. However, it only takes Sean Lee to get hurt for their defense to implode and Zeke getting stuffed for their offense to implode. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, st0nedsk8er said:

Welcome to the Eagles Message Board...

This is the TATE(Talk About the Eagles) forum...where we discuss...the eagles?

Actually, he's in the "Rest Of The NFL" section of the Eagles message board. TATE is the "Talk About The Eagles" section of the message board. Thus, he's in  EXACTLY  the right place to discuss the Cowpies if he so desires.

7 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That's cause the mods moved it to here

Ah which, obviously, I did not know.

I'll just  STFU  then!

Every preseason when someone doubts the Cowboys, they contend. They surged in 2014 behind a surprising defense and rebuilt offensive line. They surged in 2016 behind Elliott and a reliable Dak. Never sleep on Dallas or they could surprise us all.

I think the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins are better than the Cowboys. But you never really know until they start playing games. So who knows?