Cody Hoover

Will the Cowboys be a threat this year?

The Cowboys Franchise QB is Dak Prescott. He lead his team after taking over for Tony Romo in 2016. He lead his team to the playoffs. They lost to the Packers. In the offseason they lost WR Dez Bryant. They Still have Elliot and Prescott. I do not think they will be a huge threat in the NFC East.

Welcome to the Eagles Message Board...

This is the TATE(Talk About the Eagles) forum...where we discuss...the eagles?

But to answer your question : No. The Cowboys are not a threat and you should never be afraid of them. 

What’s funny with the cowboys is they may have finally gotten the defense good enough to win, but now they have issues all over the line with injuries and frederick’s illness (illness isn’t funny i actually hope he is able to resume his career no one deserves that) and lack of talent at wr and tight end 

Cowboys are always a threat to their spouses or girlfriends 

55 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What’s funny with the cowboys is they may have finally gotten the defense good enough to win, but now they have issues all over the line with injuries and frederick’s illness (illness isn’t funny i actually hope he is able to resume his career no one deserves that) and lack of talent at wr and tight end 

1) They have improved the D and gotten some LB help for Lee.

2) The illness is a shame and certainly serious enough that he isn't just popping right back.  No ill wishes for the man, regardless of playing for DallAss. 

3) They have done NOTHING to help Dak receiver wise.  He has a bunch of 3s and 4s at best.

Their defense may be improved, somewhat, but I don't see any reason to believe that it will be special.

And while the Halfshirt Ewok will be back, Dak has less at receiver than he's had in the past.

And their OL is diminished.

They may have a chance to be in the Wildcard picture.  Maybe.  But that's about it.

2 hours ago, Cody Hoover said:

The Cowboys Franchise QB is Dak Prescott. He lead his team after taking over for Tony Romo in 2016. He lead his team to the playoffs. They lost to the Packers. In the offseason they lost WR Dez Bryant. They Still have Elliot and Prescott. I do not think they will be a huge threat in the NFC East.

I mean you start by saying Dak is their franchise QB like it's a good thing? 

2 hours ago, Cody Hoover said:

We don’t want to talk about the cowboys, nice try..

They are more of a threat for the #1 pick than they are for the NFC East title.    Honestly, I see the Giants as the team that could win 10 or 11 games and threaten the Eagles if the Eagles don't take care of their business... meaning win the games you should win and be ready for the games against the teams that are top level.     The Cowboys are probably 8-8 at best.

R-Words are our only competition as they have an above average QB, the NYG and DAL do not as Dak and Eli flat out suck.

A threat to what? A threat to win the division? Nah. A threat to general well being and public health since the team and fans are infested with cockroaches? Yes.

The greatest satisfaction from the Eagles finally  the super bowl is the fact that it came during the year that many picked Dallas to get there after going 13-3 the year before.

They are always a threat...to commit crimes and stir their fanbase into "dem boyz" mode.

32 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

You sure about that?

Smith is a better QB for what they want to do offensively, IMO. 

I'm not sleeping on the Cowboys this year. Defense is better than you think, offensive line is still very good. And they have one of the best RBs in football.

I still think we're better, but we shouldn't overlook them.