Sign in to follow this  
KOJO

Cowboys cut Dan Bailey

Lol weren't cowboys fans just on here last year saying how bad of a loss Bailey was last year cause of how great he is? That team just basically became Zeke a decent line 

Here's where you know the Cowboys are going to suck for sure this year.  If the gameplan is to run the rock and play D (with an average D), you better have a kicker who can win those close games.

I was wrong about Bailey being #1 all time in FG accuracy. Justin Tucker passed him in 2016.

So he is the best kicker not named Justin Tucker.

Cut the kicker, keep the coach... thank you, Jerrah!

15 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Do we know why yet?

Yes, because Dallas sucks.

1 hour ago, brdawk20 said:

Bailey has had an issue with a herniated disc for years. It finally started to affect him last year. That's why they cut him.

he still was no horrible , one bad year for the guy and Jerry boots him....  Look at the thugs / druggies / criminals  that he does keep. Dan just had to smoke a blunt , slap his wife and crash a car and he would still have a job 

On 9/2/2018 at 6:20 PM, Injured_Reserve said:

why?

Tested negative for cocaine

7 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Bad backs don't heal.

not true , they have mad amazing advances in helping people. I know because I went through and still do to this day.  I was Tboned by an armored truck . Back and neck messed up for years. I was told I would never be the same and can forget being active .  Im now back at the gym  and doing most the stuff I did before.  Im not old but no spring chicken either  ... or do I have the benefits the pros have medically 

17 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

not true , they have mad amazing advances in helping people. I know because I went through and still do to this day.  I was Tboned by an armored truck . Back and neck messed up for years. I was told I would never be the same and can forget being active .  Im now back at the gym  and doing most the stuff I did before.  Im not old but no spring chicken either  ... or do I have the benefits the pros have medically 

Sorry you went through that. Congratulations on overcoming. Must not have been easy. ?

Football is hard on the back. It requires bending and torquing in precarious ways - all violently sometimes.

Players with bad backs don't usually stay pro long.