VaBeach_Eagle

Your team can't win Super Bowl LIII ...

On 9/9/2018 at 2:53 PM, PhillyEagles852 said:

Bengals 

Hell nooooooooo! Besides anyone in our division, and Pittsburgh, that would be the last team I’d pick. No way id want to see that greedy ownership they got payoff. Marvin being vindicated with a trophy, F THAT!

Chiefs got to be #1 for me. Andy deserves to go out with one to cement his greatness. 

Besides picks by Philly associations, I’d say CLE or MINN. 

ive sat in the Dawg Pound before (awesome experience BTW). They’ve got some hella loyal fans and 99% were very friendly. I feel a kindred spirit with them as a loyal fan base who had greatness  before they slapped a fancy name on the title game.

MINN because, like someone stated, it would really hit the Washington Racist Name fans hard.

48 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Hell nooooooooo! Besides anyone in our division, and Pittsburgh, that would be the last team I’d pick. No way id want to see that greedy ownership they got payoff. Marvin being vindicated with a trophy, F THAT!

Lol I just picked the most random team I could think of.

Chiefs I guess. Def not the chargers since they moved to LA where no one cares about thems F Spanos.

browns would be cool too now that we’ve got one

On 9/15/2018 at 10:59 AM, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Andy Reid. Dudes been through a lot and he's genuinely a good guy.

This one is easy for me. I'd root for the Chiefs. I hope Andy's in-game mistakes don't cost him this time.

I can root for Andy Reid. The Chiefs look fun this year.

I don't mind Andy getting one but, I'm not rooting for him either. All those years that he should of got us one or two and didn't kinda makes me not want him to have one now. 

I guess a lot of us will be rooting for Andy. I'd rather the Chiefs get to LIII than the Patriots again and I don't want the Saints or Rams to win it.

15 hours ago, Hey Suess said:

Phins

The fish just can never seem to keep it going, long drought down there. when the year started, I thought Jacksonville was going to be the team to beat..... then they started to stumble. I'll be watching the game between USF and UCF this Friday, too bad USF lost a couple.

6 minutes ago, GA4M said:

The fish just can never seem to keep it going, long drought down there. when the year started, I thought Jacksonville was going to be the team to beat..... then they started to stumble. I'll be watching the game between USF and UCF this Friday, too bad USF lost a couple.

UCF students and Alumni are going to pack that stadium.

1 minute ago, Hey Suess said:

UCF students and Alumni are going to pack that stadium.

I don't live far from USF, but I watch both teams when I can, hope UCF can keep it going. 

22 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How about Indy @ K.C. for the AFCCG? Who do you root for, Andy or Frank?

Frank.

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How about Indy @ K.C. for the AFCCG? Who do you root for, Andy or Frank?

I'd probably just sit back and enjoy the game. Maybe I'd pull for Frank because I actually did sorta like the Colts as a kid and I do like Luck.

1 minute ago, zenclaybourne said:

I'd probably just sit back and enjoy the game. Maybe I'd pull for Frank because I actually did sorta like the Colts as a kid and I do like Luck.

As a kid, there were only two games that I could reliably get every Sunday. The Redskins game and the (Baltimore) Colts game. So I'd occasionally watch the Bert Jones Colts.

I'd be a little torn between those two teams though. I'm a Frank Reich fan, since he was the Terps QB and led them to the 1984 victory over the Jimmy Johnson Hurricanes. But I also wouldn't mind Andy finally getting a ring, now that the Eagles have one.