VaBeach_Eagle

Your team can't win Super Bowl LIII ...

Recommended Posts

On 9/9/2018 at 2:53 PM, PhillyEagles852 said:

Bengals 

Hell nooooooooo! Besides anyone in our division, and Pittsburgh, that would be the last team I’d pick. No way id want to see that greedy ownership they got payoff. Marvin being vindicated with a trophy, F THAT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs got to be #1 for me. Andy deserves to go out with one to cement his greatness. 

Besides picks by Philly associations, I’d say CLE or MINN. 

ive sat in the Dawg Pound before (awesome experience BTW). They’ve got some hella loyal fans and 99% were very friendly. I feel a kindred spirit with them as a loyal fan base who had greatness  before they slapped a fancy name on the title game.

MINN because, like someone stated, it would really hit the Washington Racist Name fans hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Hell nooooooooo! Besides anyone in our division, and Pittsburgh, that would be the last team I’d pick. No way id want to see that greedy ownership they got payoff. Marvin being vindicated with a trophy, F THAT!

Lol I just picked the most random team I could think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs I guess. Def not the chargers since they moved to LA where no one cares about thems F Spanos.

browns would be cool too now that we’ve got one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2018 at 10:59 AM, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Andy Reid. Dudes been through a lot and he's genuinely a good guy.

This one is easy for me. I'd root for the Chiefs. I hope Andy's in-game mistakes don't cost him this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can root for Andy Reid. The Chiefs look fun this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind Andy getting one but, I'm not rooting for him either. All those years that he should of got us one or two and didn't kinda makes me not want him to have one now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess a lot of us will be rooting for Andy. I'd rather the Chiefs get to LIII than the Patriots again and I don't want the Saints or Rams to win it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hey Suess said:

Phins

The fish just can never seem to keep it going, long drought down there. when the year started, I thought Jacksonville was going to be the team to beat..... then they started to stumble. I'll be watching the game between USF and UCF this Friday, too bad USF lost a couple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GA4M said:

The fish just can never seem to keep it going, long drought down there. when the year started, I thought Jacksonville was going to be the team to beat..... then they started to stumble. I'll be watching the game between USF and UCF this Friday, too bad USF lost a couple.

UCF students and Alumni are going to pack that stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hey Suess said:

UCF students and Alumni are going to pack that stadium.

I don't live far from USF, but I watch both teams when I can, hope UCF can keep it going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How about Indy @ K.C. for the AFCCG? Who do you root for, Andy or Frank?

Frank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How about Indy @ K.C. for the AFCCG? Who do you root for, Andy or Frank?

I'd probably just sit back and enjoy the game. Maybe I'd pull for Frank because I actually did sorta like the Colts as a kid and I do like Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zenclaybourne said:

I'd probably just sit back and enjoy the game. Maybe I'd pull for Frank because I actually did sorta like the Colts as a kid and I do like Luck.

As a kid, there were only two games that I could reliably get every Sunday. The Redskins game and the (Baltimore) Colts game. So I'd occasionally watch the Bert Jones Colts.

I'd be a little torn between those two teams though. I'm a Frank Reich fan, since he was the Terps QB and led them to the 1984 victory over the Jimmy Johnson Hurricanes. But I also wouldn't mind Andy finally getting a ring, now that the Eagles have one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now