VaBeach_Eagle

Your team can't win the next Super Bowl ...

26 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

And those 3 were 3 too many.

Yes. The eagles choked, the lions were the lions and the Seahawks couldn’t get anything going offensively; idk why they kept running when it wasn’t working. 

The boys offensive lineman getting credit for sacking dak will be one of my favorite moments in their playoff losses up there with romo’s endzone int in ‘07 :lol:

If the Eagles can't win the Super Bowl, the Chargers might be the least offensive team to go all the way. It would be like nobody winning the Super Bowl. Do they even have any fans left? But I think I just want them to win the division to see how the league handles hosting a playoff game in that little soccer stadium they play in.

The Browns would be fun watch go all the way. The city of Cleveland will go bonkers.

8 hours ago, philnatic said:

I'd like to see Andy Reid get a ring if the Eagles can't. I also wouldn't mind seeing Cleveland win one. 

I would say Cleveland before but not with the collection of a holes they have now. 

On 9/9/2018 at 12:21 AM, bwestbrook36 said:

I'll go with Cardinals because I think Fitzgerald deserves a ring. Not many like him anymore

I agree. And it's another team and fanbase that still doesn't have one.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:01 PM, nottingham14 said:

??? That could only be surpassed by Romo and Whitten coming back to win one out of Dallas 

Watching Demarcus Ware win one in Denver was a little painful... Happy for him, and all, but still.

On 7/23/2019 at 7:59 AM, The Norseman said:

anyone but the Patriots or the Cowboys

Or the giants or redskins.  But we don’t have to worry about those two teams this year.

You know if the eagles don't make it again this year this thread needs to be destroyed??

3 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

You know if the eagles don't make it again this year this thread needs to be destroyed??

I actually put this in ATNFL in the hopes of having non-Eagles fans name the teams that they'd want to see win it all, if their favorite team couldn't win. So, in that scenario, I would expect Giants, Cowboys and Redskins fans all pick the Eagles.

Speaking of Redskins fans, do we have any around here anymore? Since Pastor Troy was banned, I can't think of any that have been regular posters.

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I actually put this in ATNFL in the hopes of having non-Eagles fans name the teams that they'd want to see win it all, if their favorite team couldn't win. So, in that scenario, I would expect Giants, Cowboys and Redskins fans all pick the Eagles.

Speaking of Redskins fans, do we have any around here anymore? Since Pastor Troy was banned, I can't think of any that have been regular posters.

I don't think so and it's probably for the better

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

I don't think so and it's probably for the better

I do seem to remember one who was around up until the MNF game from 2017, but for some reason, never came back after that game. Or at least never posted again.

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I do seem to remember one who was around up until the MNF game from 2017, but for some reason, never came back after that game. Or at least never posted again.

I think there was a lot of frauds that season lol. I remember the Viking's troll lol

Here are a few possibilities for me:

Vikings - I'd like to see them win one before the members of their 1970's teams pass on

Dolphins - My kid's favorite team

Lions - Just to end their futility

Chiefs - Haven't even been there since SB IV, would be nice to see them win it 50 years later

Browns - Same reason as the Lions, though I'm already sick of hearing about them, and I think they'd be unbearable if they made a run