VaBeach_Eagle

Your team can't win the next Super Bowl ...

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

And celebrated in their own locker room.

How we got their locker room as the ‘’ road team’’ I don’t know, but it just added to the magic of it all. 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

How we got their locker room as the ‘’ road team’’ I don’t know, but it just added to the magic of it all. 

I actually asked Dave that question a few weeks after the Super Bowl. It's because it was an NFC stadium. So the NFC team got the home locker room. If it had been played in Miami, for instance, we'd have been in the away locker room.

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I actually asked Dave that question a few weeks after the Super Bowl. It's because it was an NFC stadium. So the NFC team got the home locker room. If it had been played in Miami, for instance, we'd have been in the away locker room.

That’s odd lol. But whatever. It works for me lol. 

8 hours ago, jfluke said:

Buffalo.

Same. I know it won’t happen, but have always had a soft spot for the Bills. Their offense isn’t good enough to win it all, but if the Eagles don’t make it (or are eliminated) I’m pulling for Buffalo until they’re knocked out. Beyond that...I don’t know. Maybe the Niners. 

I worked with a Bills fan back when they were in the midst of their Super Bowl nightmare. I felt bad for him at the time and wouldn't mind him experiencing the joy of a win.

13 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I guess if I had to choose I would say the chargers

Rivers, being of the same draft class (2004) as Roethlisberger and Manning, is 'due' and while I wouldn't mind the Chargers eventually getting one, I don't particularly like him. I wouldn't care if he got one, but at the same time, I don't particularly want to see him get one either.

If the Giants hadn't won their two (since 2004), I might feel differently. But since they got those two there'd be no joy in seeing the QB that they had originally drafted and then minutes later traded away, get one for the team that they traded him to.

Yes, Giants fans, I'm petty! lol But even though I 'hate' the Giants, I was actually rooting against '19-0'.

20 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Ok, so we're into the 'playoff watch' season, with teams fighting to get in.

This question is now renewed, your team can't win it (or even get into it), who do you want to get in and who do you want to win Super Bowl LIV?

Really really hard for me to pick any team that isn't the Eagles. 

If we're not in it, I generally go for the underdog. I love seeing teams come from nowhere to win it all like the Giants did.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm not going anywhere, why pack?

So that you'll be ready when you do decide to go somewhere.

:P 

14 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

So that you'll be ready when you do decide to go somewhere.

:P 

Just call me Koy, plastic grocery bag with a clean pair of skivvies and a toothbrush, and I'm good...

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just call me Koy, plastic grocery bag with a clean pair of skivvies and a toothbrush, and I'm good...

:lol:

It's ok guys... My first daughter was born in January 2017, the following year we won the SB. My second daughter was born December 2019 so 2020 is ours. 

34 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I'd like to see Andy get one this year.

No F'n way!!!

Any wasted 14 years here with his pigheadedness and flagrant disregard to clock management.  His stubbornness cost us a couple superbowls.  

23 minutes ago, CountBlah said:

No F'n way!!!

Any wasted 14 years here with his pigheadedness and flagrant disregard to clock management.  His stubbornness cost us a couple superbowls.  

That's where I'm at. 14 years of failure. He's only been in KC for 7. He's got a minimum of 7 more years before I can think of hoping he wins one.

27 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I don't want any of the teams in right now to win anything. @VaBeach_Eagle I feel like this thread has been a jinx since it's creation

If I believed in 'jinxes' I might too, but I don't, so I don't. Besides, the thread was posted in ATNFL, so that all of the other teams fans could answer. Not in TATE for Eagles fans.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If I believed in 'jinxes' I might too, but I don't, so I don't. Besides, the thread was posted in ATNFL, so that all of the other teams fans could answer. Not in TATE for Eagles fans.

Jinxxxxx!!! I will never let this go until either the eagles get back to the bowl or fubotv officially shuts you down for good lol