AlpineEagle

Week 1: Bears @ Packers

2 minutes ago, westcoast_cj said:

Was that guaranteed? 

I think 80m is guaranteed. Could be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I doubt he'd have walked off if it was, but then again, McNabb finished a game on a broken leg. So you never know.

2 years ago, I had a 20' length of 4x4x1/4" angle iron fall on my leg after coming down across my back, and I had a non-displaced fracture of my fibula. Although I didn't know it was broken at first. I thought it was just sore, so I kept working until I knew I wasn't going to make it through the day. When I finally went to urgent care a few hours later, I was hobbling to the x-ray room and the nurse was asking me if I wanted a wheel chair. I said I was fine lol. After the x-ray, she came back with a wheel chair and said the Dr would talk to me about the x-ray, but she wasn't letting me walk on the leg anymore.

Just now, GroundAttack said:

who saw all this happening 

Certainly not Packers. From the way they're playing you'd think they looked past this game

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

You don’t think bears have a chance. I have no faith in lions though :nonono:

They look good tonight. It’s just one game, and the Packers stink. 

The Vikings are by far the best team in that division. Way more talent. But maybe the Bears are for real

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Certainly not Packers. From the way they're playing you'd think they looked past this game

I don't think they addressed their offense enough. Adams is a good WR, but there's not much else.  Graham is a good TE, but not as good as he used to be in his glory years.  Rodgers was having to hold the ball too long.

Wentz walked off with a acl/mcl. And Mack just kinda took the ball right from kizer like he was a little kid taking another kids lollipop

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

2 years ago, I had a 20' length of 4x4x1/4" angle iron fall on my leg after coming down across my back, and I had a non-displaced fracture of my fibula. Although I didn't know it was broken at first. I thought it was just sore, so I kept working until I knew I wasn't going to make it through the day. When I finally went to urgent care a few hours later, I was hobbling to the x-ray room and the nurse was asking me if I wanted a wheel chair. I said I was fine lol. After the x-ray, she came back with a wheel chair and said the Dr would talk to me about the x-ray, but she wasn't letting me walk on the leg anymore.

But if your company had just invested $150 Million in you and the training staff had run out to check on you,  they likely wouldn't have let you walk off on it.

Then again, I'm surprised that the Packers training staff let him get up and walk off, not knowing what was wrong.

Just now, BIGGSHAUN said:

They look good tonight. It’s just one game, and the Packers stink. 

The Vikings are by far the best team in that division. Way more talent. But maybe the Bears are for real

I just don’t think it will be a cake walk like last yr esp with their first place schedule. But now it looks like it’s down to two team unless lions surprise us 

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well, if it is, knocks out competition for LIII... :ph34r:

I'd rather that Rodgers be in so they can keep the Vikes honest. If he's out, Minnesota is gonna CRUIIIIISE to the NFC North title.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Am I wrong in thinking that Burton is only a mid-level (if that) TE? I don't envision him being a dominant TE in the league.

I think he's a good #2 TE.

2 teams I thought could surprise folks are not...49ers lost...if Pack loses Rodgers, they are done

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Am I wrong in thinking that Burton is only a mid-level (if that) TE? I don't envision him being a dominant TE in the league.

Yeah I tend to agree. He was a solid guy but not someone I would want starting on a weekly basis.