Don Corleone

REPORT: FA WR Corey Coleman released by Patriots

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What do you mean you unlocked this? 

Just by what I said, I locked it up when the Pats signed him and now that they're releasing him, I unlocked it, because he was scheduled to meet with the Eagles, but signed with the Pats. Safe to assume that since they had interest in him before, they would now, especially since Mike Wallace will be out for an extended period.

1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

Just by what I said, I locked it up when the Pats signed him and now that they're releasing him, I unlocked it, because he was scheduled to meet with the Eagles, but signed with the Pats. Safe to assume that since they had interest in him before, they would now, especially since Mike Wallace will be out for an extended period.

I think they should bring in Coleman and another WR for the time being.

3 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

What do you mean bumping?

Gordon 335 yards in 5 games in 2017.  Coleman 305 in 9 games 2017.

Kamar Aiken 133 yards 15 games.  Outside of the 1 year he had 900 yards he's never had more than 328 in a season.  

2 minutes ago, mogwi411 said:

Gordon 335 yards in 5 games in 2017.  Coleman 305 in 9 games 2017.

Kamar Aiken 133 yards 15 games.  Outside of the 1 year he had 900 yards he's never had more than 328 in a season.  

Aiken is garbage Gordon is a patriot.  I want nothing to do with colman.  There is a reason a player with his god given ability can't stay on a roster.

6 minutes ago, wildturtle said:

Aiken is garbage Gordon is a patriot.  I want nothing to do with colman.  There is a reason a player with his god given ability can't stay on a roster.

Guessing he got the last in, first out treatment

7 minutes ago, wildturtle said:

If wallace didn't get hurt or if alshon were coming back week 3 like it was speculated previously I'd be fine not making wr moves.

Our 2018 starting wrs is basically equivalent to our 2017 practice squad.

Pat's made a good move, that 7th rd pick for protection is great for them.  The talent level from 5th to 7th rd isn't a huge gap.  And if Pat's do well and browns stink the Pat's would give up a late 5th and get a early 7th. If gordon doesn't play 10 games.

I'm hoping alshon might be good soon and eagles are keeping it quiet cause bad receivers are going to make wentz hold the ball and try to do more.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:44 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t know what WRs would be available for trade closer to the deadline, but the fact Gibson got only 4 snaps last week and we are looking at a ton of WRs kind of tells me they aren’t happy with the position. Possibly even with Jeffery coming back. We have a plethora of picks in the upcoming draft. Wouldn’t be shocked if the eagles pull a ajayi type of trade if there’s a wr they like. 

Couple guys i could see being made available devante Parker, josh Gordon (browns might be willing to take a draft pick if they are out of contention) and Tyrell Williams. 

Golden Tate

Pederson basically said he doesn't want a younger/inexperienced guy. 

He said if they bring someone in, he prefers a vet who's had game time. 

Pretty much rules out Coleman.

1 hour ago, Don Corleone said:

0203_authoritah1.jpg?quality=0.8