AlpineEagle

Week 2: Ravens @ Bengals

This is downright embarrassing, (btw hello Green wings).  For those who think the Browns vs Jets is a bad game * we have an improved Browns team vs a legit Jets team.  

Just now, Cthulhu said:

that off. line of the bills is going to get Allen killed

Yep.  They are going to ruin him.  They need to have hit sit even if they go 1-15.   

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

good news week 4 is rams @ vikings. that is a good game. not sure who to root for. im thinking cheer for the vikings. cause i think the rams division isnt going to help out much in giving them some losses

At least one gets a loss which will be good.

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Ravens were feeling a little too good after beating Buffalo who is probably the worst team in the NFL.

I tend to agree a lot.. lol..

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Anyone notice that commercial with Goodell announcing that the NFL draft is open? They replaced all of the booing with cheering lol.

They also pretended that

• Anthony Hargrove said 'pay me my money' in Bounty Gate
  • Brady deflated footballs in Deflate Gate
  • There was any credible case against 'zeke Elliot

A little video editing is right up their alley.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Yep.  They are going to ruin him.  They need to have hit sit even if they go 1-15.   

i believe it was the preseason game week three and the opposing team had five sacks in the first half...

2 minutes ago, Bravens1 said:

This is downright embarrassing, (btw hello Green wings).  For those who think the Browns vs Jets is a bad game * we have an improved Browns team vs a legit Jets team.  

Lol, let the Jets play a few more games before declaring them "legit".

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

That's a big game for homefield advantage in the NFC. We all know the Falcons want it since they host the dance etc. But the Vikes and Rams is a higher level of competition (and the Eagles once they fix their receiving corps).

4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

i believe it was the preseason game week three and the opposing team had five sacks in the first half...

They should try to trade McCoy and Benjamin for anything they can get before the trading deadline.  Maybe they should try to get Bell next year since Allen is on his rookie deal. Then, build up the OL and WR in the draft.  

The other thing is McDermott is going to lose that locker room.  You can't decide to bench your QB after one week into the season.  It sends the team the message that you couldn't evaluate the QB position properly.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

yeah but i can see the bears and packers beating the vikings and we get them at home. so potentially 3 losses. the nfc west isnt very good. the rams could realistically be 6-0 in the division. meaning you need the packers, bears or lions to beat the rams cause thats who they play outside of the division in the nfc besides us and the saints. i think they also play the afc west. the chiefs, chargers and broncos are left on their schedule. only the chiefs i trust to be able to potentially win.

i think we need a rams loss more than a vikings loss

The NFL sideline hats are awful.

Looks like the logos are closer to football clubs (soccer) style.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We haven't had green wings since 1973.

FPHIE-1969.jpg.38d9620bf61f8f978c81560a289d8b92.jpg

i wish we would have 90s style kelly greens for one game a year. i love all the eagles jerseys but those 90s kelly green were awesome.

Rams or Vikes,  which one is better?  Vikes are for real with Cousins and that D..  the RAMS are loaded like the Kurt Warner eta Rams, downright dangerous - they would torch the Jags defense.

They have been grabbing Brown all night long.

Aikman and Pereira are dead wrong. 

If you grab the WR you deserve to get called 100 out of 100 times.