AlpineEagle

Week 2: Ravens @ Bengals

Well now...I can't see them blowing this lead now unless this KR is returned for a TD and an onside.

Just now, Don Corleone said:

:lol: That should seal it

Who Dey chants are ringing out. So, it's still not over.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Well now...I can't see them blowing this lead now unless this KR is returned for a TD and an onside.

Who Dey chants are ringing out. So, it's still not over.

Flacco's going to throw another pick. This one a pick 6

The Bengals organization will clone Marvin Lewis so they never have to let him go. There will always be a spare in the trunk.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The Bengals organization will clone Marvin Lewis so they never have to let him go. There will always be a spare in the trunk.

honestly what is sad is they have drafted some good talent. like the talent isnt the issue. if you gave them better coaches i think this team is top 4 team in the afc. potentially able to get to the afc championship. really offensively you have mixon and AJ green. their line used to be good until they let some guys go. the defense has good players

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

honestly what is sad is they have drafted some good talent. like the talent isnt the issue. if you gave them better coaches i think this team is top 4 team in the afc. potentially able to get to the afc championship. really offensively you have mixon and AJ green. their line used to be good until they let some guys go. the defense has good players

And the division isn't full of powerhouses.  The Steelers are overrated, too.

that said, i'd have loved the eagles to get john brown this offseason. i mentioned him as a low risk high reward guy if you could get him for the right price. he has great speed. he is underrated. most dont know a ton about him cause the cardinals QBs the last 2 years have been horrible so he really didnt have a chance to show it. h

The Ravens should go for the long FG with tucker so they can get an onside shot.

Dumb clock management by Harbaugh. He got that from Reid.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

And the division isn't full of powerhouses.  The Steelers are overrated, too.

steelers have three issues going on:

1. tomlin lets the asylum run the building. it is why at times they look completely unfocused. like last week is a microcosm of their lack of focus at times. heck i thought the playoff game against the jags they were completely unfocused and why they found themselves getting destroyed.

2. big ben on the road is horrific. at home he is still pretty good. but if you look at his home and away splits over the last 3 years it is dreadful. i know he has done a ton for the organization, but i would have been trying to find the future cause i think while can still win you games, if you developed right could have a young qb ready to step in and take over.

3. their defense always seems to have issues. one year it is secondary another it is linebacker. you'd think it would be the spot where it is good cause they have drafted a ton of defensive guys high.

I was surprised that the Bengals' defense held up.  With their offense being so utterly useless in the 2nd half, I would have expected the defense to wear down.  And it looked as though that was happening.

Nice to see the Ravens lose though.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

:-)