Sign in to follow this  
HazletonEagle

Pre-paid parking at games?

I am taking Mrs. HE to the Ed Sheeran concert at the Linc, and today got an email from them about parking. Since there is a stupid hockey game the same night parking will be limited and they sent options for VIP parking, or general parking in K lot. So I ordered a general parking pass for K lot through this company called ParkMobile- I suppose you locals will be familiar with them....

Question is- is this an option available for eagles games that I have never known about?

I typically get there for when the Phillies lot opens for eagles games and park there, but Id prefer K lot if I can reserve guaranteed space like this for games too. I know you used to be able to park there, and now it seems private. I assumed it was for season ticket holders or something.  But maybe they reserve those spots online like this?

Anyone know?

Unfortunately, no. On Eagles game days, Lot K is run by the Eagles and is reserved for certain season ticket holders, club and suite owners, etc. to purchase reserved passes, issued only through the team.

For other events, the lot is handled differently and you can often secure parking there through third-parties, like you saw. 

14 hours ago, the noid said:

Unfortunately, no. On Eagles game days, Lot K is run by the Eagles and is reserved for certain season ticket holders, club and suite owners, etc. to purchase reserved passes, issued only through the team.

For other events, the lot is handled differently and you can often secure parking there through third-parties, like you saw. 

Thanks. Thats what I thought, but was hoping I stumbled upon something awesome that I just never knew about.