Sign in to follow this  
paco

Josh Gordon UPDATE: Traded to the Patriots

58 minutes ago, Havenless said:

Apparently it's because he had tardiness issues. I would pick him up just so Dallas can't. He'd be a good depth guy until Jeffery comes back.

Seems like there are teams interested in trading for him.

Seems he came in late, complained about injuring his hamstring apparently his answer to the browns about how he injured it was concerning to them (no specifics reported) and they felt he can't be trusted.

Smart move by the browns announcing this so they get trade offers.

This is all from ian rappaport so it's probably 98% wrong.

4 minutes ago, xitrum said:

I can see the Cowboys scooping him up.

If he gets his act together he could be the Dez replacement the Cowboys have been looking for. If the Eagles can find a way to bring him in, they can prevent this from happening.

2 hours ago, CountBlah said:

You certainly are on top of things,  paco

Its been a long day and I was on the road for most of it :sad:

2 hours ago, Havenless said:

Apparently it's because he had tardiness issues. I would pick him up just so Dallas can't. He'd be a good depth guy until Jeffery comes back.

I hope he signs with Dallas - for a lot of money.  We saw how uplifting his roster spot was for the Browns franchise.

28 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

If he gets his act together he could be the Dez replacement the Cowboys have been looking for. If the Eagles can find a way to bring him in, they can prevent this from happening.

"If"

You do realize that the Browns, the friggin' Browns, are cutting him after giving him numerous chances.  Ever wonder why?

10 hours ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Last time Eagles got players to prevent dallass from getting them, ended horribly for philly..

Nnamdi, Murray...

Dallas Goedert

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Sounds crazy and illogical, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats took him in

I don't think he'd last there.  I don't see it happening.  They are comfortable with Gronk.  They will just do what they did last year, limit Gronks targets during the regular season then unleash him in the post season.

38 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Dallas Goedert

TE was a need for us ....  Dallas didnt need until Witten did surprise retire. We just made sure we got our guy and Dallas didnt rob us 

46 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

TE was a need for us ....  Dallas didnt need until Witten did surprise retire. We just made sure we got our guy and Dallas didnt rob us 

I agree, but he does fall under the category of a guy the Eagles got to prevent Dallas from getting him.

44 minutes ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Still dont know how good he is & no proof dallass truly wanted him. 

He’s great at dropping passes in games! 

I could regret saying this but... Let Dallas take him. That's a bad team with a bad set up and not a good track record with players who struggle with personal issues. 

3 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Sounds crazy and illogical, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats took him in

That would make the most sense. They won’t put up with his crap and could possibly straighten him out.  Or he could graduate to Aaron hernandez too