Happyfoosball

All those people that said Kirk Cousins sucks are gonna get real quiet now.

Recommended Posts

Most acknowledge that he's a good QB, but he's a good QB who has mental lapses when the pressure is on. I'll never forget that game where he took a knee at the end of the first half while in field goal range, instead of spiking it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 5:37 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

He's still playing as expected. The real payoff for Minny will be what he can do in the playoffs.

This 1000 times.  Keenum did some real nice things last year.  Cousins has done some real nice things in regular season before.  But all that matters is if the two of them together can do things they have never done before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, mid-September just doesn't seem to be the right time to proclaim Kirk Cousins as a wildly successful signing by the Vikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has a lot of offensive weapons that he didn't have in DC.    Better WR's and RB's for sure.    Putting that all into context, I still think there are several NFC teams that can beat them come playoff time and they won't be in the Super Bowl this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GNS_CLFD said:

He has a lot of offensive weapons that he didn't have in DC.    Better WR's and RB's for sure.    Putting that all into context, I still think there are several NFC teams that can beat them come playoff time and they won't be in the Super Bowl this year.

But they will give us a better NFC title game this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 1:22 AM, Procus said:

Cousins won one out of two games with the Vikes.  Not ready to enshrine him in Canton just yet.

Meanwhile, Case Keenum is 2-0 with the Broncos.  Notice how the OP conveniently omits to mention that in his post.

I said when Cousins landed in Minnesota and my friend declared them as SB favourites due to Cousins... 

I told him then. Cousins year in and year out is an upgrade over Keenum. But is he an upgrade over Keenum last year? I think not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I said when Cousins landed in Minnesota and my friend declared them as SB favourites due to Cousins... 

I told him then. Cousins year in and year out is an upgrade over Keenum. But is he an upgrade over Keenum last year? I think not. 

Guess the good news for my fantasy squads, Wentz will be back and rolling when Cousins decides to revert.  But I don't think he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, downundermike said:

Guess the good news for my fantasy squads, Wentz will be back and rolling when Cousins decides to revert.  But I don't think he does.

I think he reverts to the QB that Washington saw in the big moments. Now what happens at that point is anyone's guess because that Minnesota D could keep them going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 5:37 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

He's still playing as expected. The real payoff for Minny will be what he can do in the playoffs.

Image result for king of the hill yep gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

OP saw the Bills on the schedule and assumed he was safe.

Also, Vikings' fans showed themselves to be the absolute WORST.

We already knew they were a bunch of babies. But what did they do now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vaff84 said:

We already knew they were a bunch of babies. But what did they do now?

Their actions immediately before, during, and after the NFC Championship games were so pitiful that it's something I'll probably never forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

OP saw the Bills on the schedule and assumed he was safe.

Also, Vikings' fans showed themselves to be the absolute WORST.

It's a 16 game season.  I'm sure barring injuries he'll have a good year over and all and come playoff time the Vikings will be a team to contend with.  If they aren't I will be very surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Their actions immediately before, during, and after the NFC Championship games were so pitiful that it's something I'll probably never forget.

Are you still mad because they defaced that stupid statue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Are you still mad because they defaced that stupid statue? 

I love watching them squirm and it’s even better when they get cocky then get smacked down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

It's a 16 game season.  I'm sure barring injuries he'll have a good year over and all and come playoff time the Vikings will be a team to contend with.  If they aren't I will be very surprised. 

And at that point they'll need to rely on their D because they'll be wondering where Cousins has gone to! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now