Happyfoosball

All those people that said Kirk Cousins sucks are gonna get real quiet now.

The insane thing is that crazy contract they gave KC - guaranteed.  For a guy who never even won a playoff game.  Has he ever even taken his team to the playoffs? 

And how about Josh Allen.  Guy is really a pleasant surprise.  Looks like a young McNabb - with a better head on his shoulders.

1 hour ago, Procus said:

The insane thing is that crazy contract they gave KC - guaranteed.  For a guy who never even won a playoff game.  Has he ever even taken his team to the playoffs? 

And how about Josh Allen.  Guy is really a pleasant surprise.  Looks like a young McNabb - with a better head on his shoulders.

They went in 2015 but it really  was by default . That year Romo went down , Eagles had Chip Kelly issues and Giants had fired HC as well .  They just sucked the least with a 9-7 record . They got smoked though and it was hilarious . Redskins fans were something else  and ingored all those facts above 

14 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Are you still mad because they defaced that stupid statue? 

I actually thought that was kind of funny. It was the keyboard tough guys followed by the melting snowflake aftermath that annoyed me.

2 hours ago, Procus said:

Young McNabb is a really good comp and one that I hadn't heard before today.

This is the Golden Age of quarterback play.

Well, this thread got owned quickly

4 minutes ago, paco said:

Well, this thread got owned quickly

All those people that said Kirk Cousins sucks is the answer are gonna get real quiet now.

Better title?

The OP is too busy in the Eli Manning thread trying to serve up crow after Eli finally had a really good game. 

6 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

All those people that said Kirk Cousins sucks is the answer are gonna get real quiet now.

Better title?

?

5 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

The OP is too busy in the Eli Manning thread trying to serve up crow after Eli finally had a really good game. 

eli.jpg

Uh huh...I’ve seen the pic many times and conceded that it was indeed funny. Having trouble keeping up?

He still had a good game yesterday

21 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

When he's playing good I'll be quiet. When he stinks up the joint? I'll be talking again 

Image result for I'll be quite meme

Those of you hating on Kirk can't deny one indisputable fact: The Vikings wouldnt be 1-2-1 without him.

Kirk Cousins was great tonight. Not sure why anyone would say he wasn’t. 

His defense was absolute trash. Like. Trash. 

2 hours ago, E v 2.0 said:

Hard to argue with his stats last night that's for sure. I still don't think he's elite though. 

Kirk did what he always does ... plays good with HUGE costly mistakes.   Like not clocking before half and settling for a kick .... fumbles    ect ect .  btw I beleive Kirk has the honor of being the leader of fumbles in NFL past 2 seasons  and currently this season.

5 hours ago, E v 2.0 said:

No one said he wasn't good last night. The thread bump was from last week against Bills when he was trash. 

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hard to argue with his stats last night that's for sure. I still don't think he's elite though. 

I don't think he's elite either, but he's darn good.  The thing is... the posters in this thread are right about one thing.  He's garbage at the end of games.  I don't know what it is.  Watch his fumble from last night, he needs to step up in the pocket there.  That fumble was really on him, not his OL.  But yeah, if the Vikings play any D they win anyway.

1 hour ago, Happyfoosball said:

I don't think he's elite either, but he's darn good.  The thing is... the posters in this thread are right about one thing.  He's garbage at the end of games.  I don't know what it is.  Watch his fumble from last night, he needs to step up in the pocket there.  That fumble was really on him, not his OL.  But yeah, if the Vikings play any D they win anyway.

When it started to look like a going score for score game I knew he would make an error. 

1 hour ago, mihailo said:

He is trash when it counts, otherwise he is a great QB.

As long as there is plenty of time in the game...he is able to play fairly  calm/well. But as time  is expiring and the game is on the line, he lets the pressure get to him. Winds up making the mistake that cost them the game.