Happyfoosball

All those people that said Kirk Cousins sucks are gonna get real quiet now.

He can suck a D. Cost me moving on in my fantasy football league 

8 minutes ago, Mat said:

He can suck a D. Cost me moving on in my fantasy football league 

Sorry :sad: 

14 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

So much hoopla over Smith/Cousins/Keenum, heck even Garropolo.  All of them having terrible seasons.

Yeah I didn't get it either. Especially Garopolo......he's Matt Cassell until proven otherwise. 

On 12/3/2018 at 3:38 PM, paco said:

Given the R-words current QB situation, you really shouldn't be crowing.  You gave up a 3rd round pick and your best young corner for half a season of Alex Smith.  If he doesn't play again, his 2019 dead money hit will be 52.6 million. 

But hey, Vikings suck too now.  Ha-ha.

Ummm, do you really think you're in any better position to pass judgement on my QB and teams current situation. Here's some sobering news, your team has the same record, and a QB "the savior" that has made equally as bad plays in critical moments. With your aging line and loss of viable coaching, you're MUCH closer to the 2016 season than 2017.  I'm sure you think it's a great team on a down year.....nope!, it's a slightly better than average team, and what you see will be the norm the next few years...buckle up buddy, it's going to get bumpy, and you only have a few more weeks to proclaim "SB Champs" then it's back to obscurity. 

Kirk did make history last night.  He is the first QB to lose his first 7 starts on MNF.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:11 AM, paco said:

Posted Wednesday at 11:11 AM

On 12/3/2018 at 3:38 PM, paco said:

Given the R-words current QB situation, you really shouldn't be crowing.  You gave up a 3rd round pick and your best young corner for half a season of Alex Smith.  If he doesn't play again, his 2019 dead money hit will be 52.6 million. 

On 12/4/2018 at 8:57 AM, paco said:

Update.  Mark.  Sanchez.

Josh Johnson!  Season Saved!

and the Eagles season?..........dude..really

we're on our 4 QB and decimated with injuries..and your "savior" has played pretty much the entire season.......may want to rethink your post(s) breaking any NFC East teams stones

you have the self awareness of Michael Scott

On 12/5/2018 at 11:11 AM, paco said:

• Everyday TATE
  •  
  • paco
  • Members
  • 54,612 posts
  • badge_hof_40x40.png.608eaea3f3560e284e96
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:2/4/2018
  On 12/3/2018 at 3:38 PM, paco said:

On 12/4/2018 at 8:57 AM, paco said:

Update.  Mark.  Sanchez.

Josh Johnson!  Season Saved!

Here's another little juicy fact. Alex Smith hasn't played in 3 WEEKS!, and has the same number of wins as Kirk Cousins, and has also beat teams with wining records this year....Kirk 0-5 against wining teams. Of all the moronic decisions the Skins have made over the years...letting Cousins walk and signing Smith wasn't one of them. I'm only upset they didn't let that dolt walk a couple years ago. 

Did I miss something..did the Eagles win games i wasn't aware of.......miracle is over....dude, it's over.....you look like a fool breaking my stones.

I equate the next several years under Wentz and Pederson as a plane with an engine blown out, flying on an empty tank at an altitude of 20,000 feet, but the mountain ahead is 21,000 feet

2 minutes ago, kirkwillfail said:

Here's another little juicy fact. Alex Smith hasn't played in 3 WEEKS!, and has the same number of wins as Kirk Cousins, and has also beat teams with wining records this year....Kirk 0-5 against wining teams. Of all the moronic decisions the Skins have made over the years...letting Cousins walk and signing Smith wasn't one of them. I'm only upset they didn't let that dolt walk a couple years ago. 

And this inability to beat teams with winning records is not just this year either. It's been an ongoing trend for many years. He's not a good qb that's the end of the debate. 

2 hours ago, kirkwillfail said:

Ummm, do you really think you're in any better position to pass judgement on my QB and teams current situation. Here's some sobering news, your team has the same record, and a QB "the savior" that has made equally as bad plays in critical moments. With your aging line and loss of viable coaching, you're MUCH closer to the 2016 season than 2017.  I'm sure you think it's a great team on a down year.....nope!, it's a slightly better than average team, and what you see will be the norm the next few years...buckle up buddy, it's going to get bumpy, and you only have a few more weeks to proclaim "SB Champs" then it's back to obscurity. 

Oh man... so much to mock in one post.  Lets do this piece by piece.

Ummm, do you really think you're in any better position to pass judgement on my QB and teams current situation.

Absolutely.  First of all, our starting QB is still playing.  On a rookie contract.  Your starting QB will be gone next year, but the 52 million dead cap hit remains.  Honestly, the R-words couldn't have f'd up the QB situation harder if they tried.  

your team has the same record

Yup.   But one team is 3-3 in the last six vs 1-5.  Again, you are not in a position to be crowing.

a QB "the savior" that has made equally as bad plays in critical moments.

You mean last year's MVP front runner who is only a year a day removed from a major knee injury?  Whos numbers are roughly the same as last years except his mobility is still not there yet?   Yeah, I want to switch positions with R-words fans right now :lol:

With your aging line

Yup, Jason Peters is old. And often injured.  So is the sliverback.  But if you ignore linemen in their prime like Lane, I'll ignore yours like Scherff

loss of viable coaching,

Yeah, losing some of our coordinators suck.  And the replacements have been underwhelming   That's the side effect of winning a championship.  Now lets talk about how you are stuck with Gruden while you let Sean McVay walk and become one of the hottest young coaches in the NFL

you think it's a great team on a down year.....nope!

You clearly don't know what I think. 

you only have a few more weeks to proclaim "SB Champs"

Only a few more weeks of Defending Superbowl Champs.  But will still be the 2017-2018 Superbowl Champs.  And if I want to relive the glory I don't have to find a working VCR to do it.

then it's back to obscurity. 

A R-words fan talking about obscurity.  Your brand is dead.  It's done.  No one cares about Washington.  They won 2 playoff games in 25 years.  One was against the lions and the other was vs a Bucs team who couldn't spell the word offense.  (Ugliest game I ever saw.  Then the next week you bent over and had Seattle run a train on you without Sean Alexander).    The Cleveland Browns have more 11 win seasons in that timeframe than you and they weren't even a thing for 3 years.  You can't fill your stadium, you are literally last in attendance %.  Your owner is universally hated amongst fans (yours and everyone else's), players and owners.  He couldn't run a fantasy football team let alone a pro team and since hes only 54, worth a gazllion dollars and has no intent to sell the team, you are stuck with him for 35-40 more years.  Your name is racist.  Your fans are a bunch of illiterate hicks, which has been proven.  The relevance you have in the division is that you replaced the role that the Cardinals had before they left, yet somehow have been a much worse version. 

But hey, dat Joe Gibbs doe.

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Kirk Coupons... 0-7 on Monday night football. And what's his record against teams with a winning record? 

CD24B857-DDF9-4430-98D0-330FFFF96541.jpeg

and the Eagles season?..........dude..really

Interesting you didn't respond last week after you got humiliated on MNF.  Again. 

But we all saw it coming.  Washington is clutch on MNF:

Since 1998
5-23 on MNF (.178 winning percentage)
Point differential of -320. Outscored by an average of more than 11 points each time 
4-7 on road MNF games 
1-16 at home MNF games 
4-12 in divisional MNF games 
1-11 non divisional MNF games

:roll:

But yeah, the eagles lost.  In an overtime game.  It could be worse.  They could have been humiliated by a last place giants team.  And not just the humiliation, at least the giant's are playing with pride these last few weeks despite having nothing to play for.  Washington however looks like it can't wait wait for the season to end.  That fighting spirit bodes well for the future.

we're on our 4 QB and decimated with injuries..and your "savior" has played pretty much the entire season.......may want to rethink your post(s) breaking any NFC East teams stones

First, you put things in quotes when you are actually quoting something.  You are literally the only person in this thread that used that word.  But again, its not shocking that you don't get how English works.

Second, both teams are decimated with injuries.  Yet you are dumping on Carson because... He's not playing at the MVP level he was last year?  So shocking considering he is a year and one day since he tore his knee up.  I mean, he was 6th in QBRating last week.  Couldn't even crack the top 5.  What a bum!

you have the self awareness of Michael Scott

And your pop culture references are both as current and go over as well as the Hindenburg. 

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

54K post??

paco.....stop smoking mushrooms, put down the game controller, and move out of your parents basement over in Avondale

oh yea, kissing girls is not icky, you should try it

paco

• Everyday TATE
  •  
  • paco
  • Members
  •  
  • 54,615 posts

He can't even quote right :roll:

Come on now.  250k posts makes it a much trickier question. 

1 hour ago, kirkwillfail said:

A Redskins fan talking about obscurity  :roll: Dude, your team is like an after thought to not only the rest of the division, but the league as a whole. Your franchise is one of the biggest embarrassments in professional sports.

1 hour ago, kirkwillfail said:

Did I miss something..did the Eagles win games i wasn't aware of.......miracle is over....dude, it's over.....you look like a fool breaking my stones.

I equate the next several years under Wentz and Pederson as a plane with an engine blown out, flying on an empty tank at an altitude of 20,000 feet, but the mountain ahead is 21,000 feet

Oh, a Skins newbie troll.  Go educate yourself son on QB's coming back from multiple torn ligaments.  Invariably, takes a full year to get back to form.  All things considered, CJW is playing lights out.

4 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

A Redskins fan talking about obscurity  :roll: Dude, your team is like an after thought to not only the rest of the division, but the league as a whole. Your franchise is one of the biggest embarrassments in professional sports.

This ^^^