Happyfoosball

All those people that said Kirk Cousins sucks are gonna get real quiet now.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

LMAO! This is rich, great find Chica! I love that the Vikings fans just embrace their misery.

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

LMAO! This is rich, great find Chica! I love that the Vikings fans just embrace their misery.

:lol:

203DFC3A-917F-473E-8A31-F2ED51304139.jpeg

39 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

He’s fully guaranteed he won’t ride idd into sunset for at least two more years 

He isn’t going to be known for anything more than an overrated, over paid, Choke artist.  

That’s all I was getting at. 

Yeah he will likely start for the vikes next year.  With a ginormous elephant sized monkey on his back.  

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This thread didn't age well...

You kidding? This thread got owned in sept.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:45 AM, paco said:

Well, this thread got owned quickly

23 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

:lol:

203DFC3A-917F-473E-8A31-F2ED51304139.jpeg

Oh please give me a break Viqueens fans... we beat your asses last year 38-7... you didn’t hand us shiz.. we took it. 

:roll:

Cousins (and Vikings) beat Eagles, and that still wasn't enough. And Vikings are stuck with him for another 2 years.

I guess Pederson preferred Foles to Cousins (from 2012) for a reason.

On 12/14/2018 at 6:33 AM, kirkwillfail said:

you may (if you're lucky) TIE the Redskins this year...at best one more win...can you imagine, from a SB win to barely besting the most "embarrassing" teams in sports that hasn;t had their starting QB for half a season. 

Im sure such an insightful, intelligent, and classy poster such as @kirkwillfail shall follow up on this prediction. R-words fans are known for their class, afterall.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll give credit to Cousins... he's a better QB than Bob (aka RGIII)

Who are you referring to - Bob Griffing?

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This is the thing. I've argued with my friend for a long time that he's average. He's not terrible. He's not even bad. But he's average. And he got paid big! And that's where the mistake was. He posts nice stats but you need your QB to deliver big wins. Coupons doesn't do that. 

That’s nice of you to hang out with retards. Bless your heart. 

On 9/16/2018 at 5:32 PM, Happyfoosball said:

Now that he's on a real team, he's finally showing what he can do.   I'd like to personally thank Dan Snyder for making his stay in Washington a non issue for us.

This aged well

I don't think Kirk Cousins teammates are going to put up with him calling them out on live tv. Theilen and Cook are both important pieces on offense and Cousins was basically calling them out about their route running on TV with his animated tirade on the sidelines.  I'm not sure how Cousins contract is structured, but they are probably already regretting it now that they didn't make the playoffs.  

36 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I don't think Kirk Cousins teammates are going to put up with him calling them out on live tv. Theilen and Cook are both important pieces on offense and Cousins was basically calling them out about their route running on TV with his animated tirade on the sidelines.  I'm not sure how Cousins contract is structured, but they are probably already regretting it now that they didn't make the playoffs.  

His contract is fully guaranteed, which pretty much means Vikings are stuck with Cousins for next 2 years. Redskins may get bashed for a lot of things, but not keeping Cousins was smart. It was funny watching Cousins be upset like he can do no wrong.

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

His contract is fully guaranteed, which pretty much means Vikings are stuck with Cousins for next 2 years. Redskins may get bashed for a lot of things, but not keeping Cousins was smart. It was funny watching Cousins be upset like he can do no wrong.

Maybe Spielman gets canned in the next couple of weeks. 

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Was he mainly responsible for giving Cousins that contract?

Most likely. He is their GM.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:19 PM, Happyfoosball said:

It's a 16 game season.  I'm sure barring injuries he'll have a good year over and all and come playoff time the Vikings will be a team to contend with.  If they aren't I will be very surprised. 

Your thoughts now?

Kirk Cousins sucks.

Fun fact! For about 10 minutes Kirk Cousins was the highest paid player in NFL history on a per season basis. The Matt Ryan surpassed him only for Aaron Rodgers to take the crown which he currently owns.

All three had woefully disappointing seasons and missed the playoffs. Average out his bonuses and salaries over a per game basis, and they paid him about 2 million dollars to stink up the joint against the Bears today. He had 80 total passing yards in the first half.