Sign in to follow this  
Procus

Eli Manning

He used to own AT&T Stadium....1-6 over the last 7 there....can’t blame him too much, he gets no protection..

12 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

He used to own AT&T Stadium....1-6 over the last 7 there....can’t blame him too much, he gets no protection..

Did he? Man that was a long long time ago then! 

24 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

That's the part in it very few in the media, and even very few Giant fans acknowledge.  He's next in line to be the scapegoat and it has been a revolving door.  Every year they will do anything but acknowledge that even with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice they would be crap with this offensive line.  They made the Cowboys defense look like the 85 bears.

He had the stadium chant his name and salute him in frigid temperatures at the end of the 2017 season finale win. He's already had his farewell party.

We know it's come to an end. I still don't feel like it was a bad idea to give him one last shot while building the roster up. 

"If things didn't end badly, they wouldn't end" -Cocktail.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Did he? Man that was a long long time ago then! 

The first game in the stadium was against the Giants. The Giants won, and Eli signed the locker room wall.

image.jpg.adfce36a2f6ab3ef460ee56e6d8482e3.jpg

He looks mortified lol

He has a long way to go this season and it's sure to be his last. Giants are primed to get a QB in the draft because there won't be a talent like Barkley that you can't pass on.

Admittedly, his protection is very questionable, but at the same time, there are plenty of times where he does have time to survey the field and find a receiver, and he blows it. In the last couple of years, the guy almost constantly checks down no matter what the protection looks like. Most QB’s, when the pocket breaks down, can shift around and buy themselves a little time. Eli used to be able to do so, but in the last few years? Holy ish....the guy doesn’t even try anymore. He either takes a huge sack, or trips over himself instead of throwing the ball away. 

They absolutely made a mistake. He’s not the only problem, not by a long shot, but he’s definitely a big part of the offense looking like complete trash. 

2 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

There's easily 10 pictures of Eli that are funnier. 

I dunno man, this one is pretty freakin’ funny:lol:

3 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

But when I saw that last night during the game, I did laugh out loud.  

11 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

feel free to share - that was the most recent

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

And I still have to play the Eagles twice!

That should be easy for him considering Jim Swartz will give him the short passes he is looking for. We said this last year and Eli had his best games against us. 

15 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Jim Swartz will give him the short passes he is looking for.

We said this last year and Eli had his best games against us. 

Agree. I wouldn't get too giddy just yet.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:07 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

That should be easy for him considering Jim Swartz will give him the short passes he is looking for. We said this last year and Eli had his best games against us. 

100% this

Foung this on NFL_Memes:

DnQuyX0U0AAlx0E.jpg

I'm gonna miss Eli when he's not a Giant anymore. And that's neither an insult nor praise, I'm just gonna miss the lol content that comes with him.

Eli is always interesting.

• He can be a train wreck or the player of the week.
  • He is a better playoff QB than his brother.
  • He was surprisingly funny on SNL
  • He was Travelers NFL Man of the Year
  • He is also a criminal who peddles fraudulent memorabilia

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

Eli is always interesting.

• He can be a train wreck or the player of the week.
  • He is a better playoff QB than his brother.
  • He was surprisingly funny on SNL
  • He was Travelers NFL Man of the Year
  • He is also a criminal who peddles fraudulent memorabilia

That would be a great Dos Equis commercial.

The Giants will have plenty of other opportunities to get a QB if they continue to stink this badly.  I honestly don't feel anything towards any of the QB's who went in this draft other then Mayfield and uh he was off the board so that is where I'm at with that. 

2 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

The Giants will have plenty of other opportunities to get a QB if they continue to stink this badly.  I honestly don't feel anything towards any of the QB's who went in this draft other then Mayfield and uh he was off the board so that is where I'm at with that. 

All the reports of next year's class are that it's a significant downgrade from 2018. Other than the kid from Oregon, you have a bunch of Christian Ponder-esque QBs. Should have taken your shot this year, it was a better bet.

I think Barkley is a far better all around RB than 'zeke. I did not want the Giants to take him.

I think a young QB would just get destroyed behind that line anyway.

This would not have been a Warner vs Eli 2004 repeat. It would have been a David Carr / Tim Couch repeat.

1 hour ago, D-Shiznit said:

All the reports of next year's class are that it's a significant downgrade from 2018. Other than the kid from Oregon, you have a bunch of Christian Ponder-esque QBs. Should have taken your shot this year, it was a better bet.

At this point last year, the reports were that only Rosen and Darnold were worth drafting in the first round.

A few months later, everyone was clamoring about how amazing the QB class was.

Herbert, Grier, Lock, Haskins, Shurmur(Pat's son) and others are opening eyes.

Don't be surprised if come January, this QB class is just as hyped up at 2018's