EagleJoe8

Week 3 Open Discussion.

1 minute ago, Eagles Finest said:

Lol @ Randy Gregory. What a moron. The Dullards should release him at halftime.

He would help his team more if he just went ahead and failed the next drug test already

I'm so fn sick of everyone on the Rams nuts and crowning them NFC champions. I can't wait for us to play them. I want the Eagles to kill them. I want to destroy them in every phase of the game.

Cowboy nation is in full-on meltdown mode

https://www.reddit.com/r/cowboys/comments/9ibb5b/game_thread_2018_week_3_at_seattle_seahawks/

Takeaways from the first half:

• Dak Prescott sucks. Likely won't pass 250 yards.
  • Zeke isn't focused.
  • The defense is nowhere near as good as we thought.
  • Randy Gregory is a knucklehead
  • All heads save for Kris Richard need to roll.
  • There is zero point in trading for Earl Thomas. The offense can't reliably score points and the Cowboys aren't even contenders for a wild card spot.

:roll:

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

I'm so fn sick of everyone on the Rams nuts and crowning them NFC champions. I can't wait for us to play them. I want the Eagles to kill them. I want to destroy them in every phase of the game.

I do too, but I'm glad we have enough time to get healthy before then.

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

With Garapollo probably out for the season they are definitely winning their division with at least 5 division wins. It’s a long season but they look great so far. 

Dallas has called 3 to’s due to not being prepared for the snap...please fire this staff

18 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I do too, but I'm glad we have enough time to get healthy before then.

Yep. We aren't ready to play them now. There's a lot to clean up.  The penalties are ridiculous.  

The highlight for me today so far was the Bills dismantling of the Vikings in their house.  That was beautiful.  They didn't even have McCoy on the field.?

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Chargers seem to be trying to make it a good game, but the Rams seem to be too much for them.

All the talking heads said the Chargers had talented defense, but 3 games in defense looks like crap..

I'm watching this game and every time Seattle has the ball I find myself hoping they go 3 and out so I can see the Dallas offense again.

Just now, pencil face said:

All the talking heads said the Chargers had talented defense, but 3 games in defense looks like crap..

That's just how the Chargers are. Play like ish for the first half of the season, then come on strong at the end of the season. That's the Chargers.