Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

SNF Patriots @ Lions.

1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

at first i was like no way. then i thought about it. it's this point in the season, foles is in the last year of his contract, and the 49ers 'apperently' have thier qb of the future. so i'd do it

Yes but the niners don't have a team that was going to compete for a championship this year so it would be a waste for them

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Yes but the niners don't have a team that was going to compete for a championship this year so it would be a waste for them

Lost their RB and now looks like QB. If I was them I would just look to evaluate roster talent for next season and snag a solid draft position. 

Just now, Agent23 said:

Lost their RB and now looks like QB. If I was them I would just look to evaluate roster talent for next season and snag a solid draft position. 

That's what I'm thinking. Might as well keep getting good young talent in then waste it for one year with Foles 

My lord Collinsworth loves NE.  He just said "There are some guys not used to playing in this Patriots uniform" as an excuse for a 12 men on the field penalty.  Like the uniform has ANYTHING to do with being aware of how many guys are on the field. 

Just now, westcoast_cj said:

My lord Collinsworth loves NE.  He just said "There are some guys not used to playing in this Patriots uniform" as an excuse for a 12 men on the field penalty.  Like the uniform has ANYTHING to do with being aware of how many guys are on the field. 

collinsworth is disgusting

was not expecting this to be entertaining, Lions look hungry!

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Too many commercials.

Yep, typical NBC though. I am barely paying attention because it's just not that much fun watching games on NBC when they take a commercial break every chance they get.