AlpineEagle

Week 3: Steelers @ Buccaneers

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I understand that but, I don't think that defender was gonna slow down anyways he was going full speed looking for the ball the whole way he was hitting that wall regardless

so it makes it acceptable to hit a guy 4-5 yards out of bounds? that is the rule we play with. just cause the guy was going to run into the wall doesnt allow players to hit a guy 4-5 yards out of bounds

Just now, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Antonio Beast

bad tampa secondary. honestly their defense isnt very good. if the eagles have their arsenal of weapons i think we score around 30-35 points in that game.

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

so it makes it acceptable to hit a guy 4-5 yards out of bounds? that is the rule we play with. just cause the guy was going to run into the wall doesnt allow players to hit a guy 4-5 yards out of bounds

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree. I don't think a shove changes that guys momentum since the defender was running ahead of him the whole way

He even leaped up to get his hand on the ball

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

bad tampa secondary. honestly their defense isnt very good. if the eagles have their arsenal of weapons i think we score around 30-35 points in that game.

True, they are banged up and beat up. But Antonio Brown is tops tier though. There was a small glimmer of hope the Eagles could trade for him lol

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree. I don't think a shove changes that guys momentum since the defender was running ahead of him the whole way

see what i mean they just called a penalty on evans being shoved 4-5 yards out of bounds. same thing as before just no wall making it look worse.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Love this game so far, hope the luckaneers continue to get thrashed

They won't. They just have too much firepower on offense for it to be "luck." All they need at QB is a dude he can make the correct throws... doesn't have to do anything special, just get the ball to these playmakers that are open all over the field.

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I forgot about this game. Bucs losing is funny

I'm betting they still win this.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

They won't. They just have too much firepower on offense for it to be "luck." All they need at QB is a dude he can make the correct throws... doesn't have to do anything special, just get the ball to these playmakers that are open all over the field.

I'm betting they still win this.

I hope not. The hype they are receiving is like the Chiefs in the beginning of last year

the interesting thing to me about tampa and the chiefs right now is neither can run the ball well right now. tampa is 30th in the league at 77 yards a game and KC is 15th in the league with 103 (but thats cause mahomes, watkins in their first three games have added runs... their backs have had 57 rushes for 204 yards (3.57 yards per)) at some point you are going to have to run the ball

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I didn’t want to get into this debate but it doesn’t look like the steeler’s player made contact out of bounds 

Int ?

Wow. I missed that? Why on Earth would they keep trying to catch it when it'd so far out of bounds

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I didn’t want to get into this debate but it doesn’t look like the steeler’s player made contact out of bounds 

Int ?

thats what i was saying. he fully extended a forearm into the guy. he actually gets him twice, it doesnt take much to get someone off balnaced

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

see what i mean they just called a penalty on evans being shoved 4-5 yards out of bounds. same thing as before just no wall making it look worse.

Lol well yes. But ju ju may have been saving him self from the same fate lol. It's not like the defender stopped and he got shoved he was running full speed and was hitting that wall anyways. Besides they won't call that on a receiver

Just now, mike030270 said:

Wow. I missed that? Why on Earth would they keep trying to catch it when it'd so far out of bounds

Yes just ju got tripped up and extended his arm that dude was already in the damn wall lol